Birmingham City v Sunderland

Gillingham v Newcastle United

Norwich City v Crawley Town

Bradford City v Leeds United

Aston Villa v Leyton Orient

Burnley v Sheffield Wednesday

Walsall v Crystal Palace

Milton Keynes Dons v Manchester United

Sure we will do same as normal with at least 8 or 9 changes from league team.
Sort of possible for us to take it seriously and rest a few players.

The way this summer has panned out, it's an ideal chance to do a competitive "pre-season" have a tough enough fixture to bed in new signings etc.

Milwall away in the championship season was one of my best ever away games. 2 late pens from Lambert sealing a 3-2 win that went a long way to getting us promotion. And to the bedwetters saying it's not safe..... This is probabaly one of the safest away games you're ever likely to attend. Away fans get their own station and you dont go anywhere near any home fans

It's the station before that's not safe (both in and out)

Milwall away in the championship season was one of my best ever away games. 2 late pens from Lambert sealing a 3-2 win that went a long way to getting us promotion.

amazing end to that game. Saints never do that (Fulham away apart). I think that win made me think we'd get promotion. We just seemed to have the knack.

Also enjoyed the FA Cup replay there (it it really 10 years ago? Brilliant atmosphere.

Worth bearing in mind for anyone thiinking of getting the train, there are no Southern services in/out of London Bridge that whole week so you're going to have to find another route

Oh ****, forgot about that.

Trains from the other direction via South Bermondsey will still be running, with South Bermondsey being the terminating station. That actually means it should (in theory) be easier to get away after the game, but you'll have to go the long way round.

Oh ****, forgot about that.

Trains from the other direction via South Bermondsey will still be running, with South Bermondsey being the terminating station. That actually means it should (in theory) be easier to get away after the game, but you'll have to go the long way round.

Damn that's actually pretty annoying as i'll be coming from liverpool st! Also means the drinking by Borough might not be on.

after all the fuss of last season and the cups

what a let down it would be if we field a largely changed side and get knocked out

:o

We will almost certainly field a changed side - every team does. To a certain extent you can understand why, as otherwise whats the point of the squad. If they never play then when called upon how cna anyone expect them to be sharp?

We will probably rest 7 or 8 players, but still will have a strong side.

We will almost certainly field a changed side - every team does. To a certain extent you can understand why, as otherwise whats the point of the squad. If they never play then when called upon how cna anyone expect them to be sharp?

We will probably rest 7 or 8 players, but still will have a strong side.

At least we don't have to worry about Sharp being sharp anymore.

Sure we will do same as normal with at least 8 or 9 changes from league team.

Normally I'd agree but this early in the season it might pay to give our strongest 11 a run out. ots of new players in the squad who would probably benefit from extra match time together to help the mystical gelling process.