Redknapp gone

stevegrant

It must be really annoying when people steal ur images :(

Ah, it's ok as long as I'm credited :)

I fear for young Connor though. He'll become some not-famous version of Patrick Marber, hounded by non-famous versions of Stewart Lee and Richard Herring for the rest of his days.

watching Sky and Jim White doing the sycophant interview like Fiona Phillips to Blair is galling.

The media love him so much and dont ever question him properly.

Alan Brazil and Gay Parlour had their heads so far up the Saggy's buttcheeks this morning. Didn't have the balls to ask any questions, but just let him prattle on about how he couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes and when at training he, for the first time, used to look at his watch to see when he could bunk off. Then he said he would be back in football and started singing the praises of Bournemouth. If I was a Cherry I would be **** terrified of him stepping foot in Dean Court. Maybe he should go back and rescue Pompey from the jaws of Vanarama.

Alan Brazil and Gay Parlour had their heads so far up the Saggy's buttcheeks this morning. Didn't have the balls to ask any questions, but just let him prattle on about how he couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes and when at training he, for the first time, used to look at his watch to see when he could bunk off. Then he said he would be back in football and started singing the praises of Bournemouth. If I was a Cherry I would be **** terrified of him stepping foot in Dean Court. Maybe he should go back and rescue Pompey from the jaws of Vanarama.

He would love Bournemouth currently, they seem to be splashing money around left, right and centre!! He'll have Sandro, Yakabu and Defoe in there quicker than you can say 'triffic'.

'Arry's problem now with much of the media is the fact that he won his Tax Case in Court. (For a more in depth discussion of this, read approx 8,000 pages of PTS. I did mention names and context at the time and no I won't do it again on here as it upsets Supermikey)

While he appeared to the wider world to come out of his days in court smelling of Rosies, the damnation of him was in the amount of "Evidence" that the CPS had gathered but with which they had then "made procedural error type" mistakes with. As a result, a swathe of Evidence became inadmissible in Court and yet much of it had been tweeted or commented on prior to court orders blocking or turning it into material that had not been priven in Court & therefore potentially Libellous.

While some like the Sky TDD crew still need 'Arry to give them their annual fill of cliches, a great deal of the veneer was stripped away with many Sports Reporters as a result.

The snippets that I heard retold make his lack of IT skills, and Rosie's bank account seem the most professional and sane thing he ever did.

Nobody is going to be follish enough to type or publish those rumours or allegations, and nobody will be stupid enough to put any of the tales into any form of written record anywhere as that would just automatically put more money in "Arry's coffers and see the authors hauled off to court. But many people "stopped loving "Arry" and over the coming days I would expect to see a number of leaks and character assassinations coming to press.

It's not difficult to ask reporters what they had heard, just check out who tweets matchday updates on our home games from the "Broadsheets" and go stalk them on their way out of SMS.

Tony Fernandes has posted this on Twitter about what he's looking for in the new manager...

@tonyfernandes: We the board will hire someone who cares, thinks long term, wants to be involved in developing the academy, has coaching skills, will play young players and is a winner.

So the complete opposite of Redknapp then? :lol:

Tony Fernandes has posted this on Twitter about what he's looking for in the new manager...

@tonyfernandes: We the board will hire someone who cares, thinks long term, wants to be involved in developing the academy, has coaching skills, will play young players and is a winner.

Looks like he was having a dig!!!

That and the pre deadline tweet are pretty damning indictments of someone who' 'asn't 'ad a moment of bovver with the chairman'....pretty obvious they were running his contract down!!

Have Bond, Hoddle and Jordan definitely left too?

Alan Brazil and Gay Parlour had their heads so far up the Saggy's buttcheeks this morning. Didn't have the balls to ask any questions, but just let him prattle on about how he couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes.

This is no surprise, they love him on Talksport. I still hear the line occasionally trotted out by presenters on that station that " 'arry would have got the England team playing exciting football" as if it was a non-negotiable fact. Are they clairvoyant or something?

I was unfortunate enough to hear 5 minutes of Durham and Goughy talking about saggy face last night, along the lines of "it's a shame for harry because of his knee trouble, it's a brave decision....blah blah" sycophantic, vomit inducing stuff. I turned off.

LOL - for some reason I heard Gough and Durham last night as well. I usually turn Durham off as I can't stand anything about him, but his "head's gone" bit about Bertrand costing us £10m kept my interest for a bit. Gough didn't sound convincing in his acting as Durham's acolyte. And Durham just sound like the complete **** he is.

If people don't know what a **** looks like, here's one

adrian_durham_88x88.png

This is no surprise, they love him on Talksport. I still hear the line occasionally trotted out by presenters on that station that " 'arry would have got the England team playing exciting football" as if it was a non-negotiable fact. Are they clairvoyant or something?

I was unfortunate enough to hear 5 minutes of Durham and Goughy talking about saggy face last night, along the lines of "it's a shame for harry because of his knee trouble, it's a brave decision....blah blah" sycophantic, vomit inducing stuff. I turned off.

Either Hawsby or Jacobs were saying yesterday that it was a huge mistake that he wasn't given the England manager's job. Really?

LOL - for some reason I heard Gough and Durham last night as well. I usually turn Durham off as I can't stand anything about him, but his "head's gone" bit about Bertrand costing us £10m kept my interest for a bit. Gough didn't sound convincing in his acting as Durham's acolyte. And Durham just sound like the complete **** he is.

Indeed. I am no fan of Wenger but Durhams constant tirade against the bloke is just embarrassing, as is the Daily Arsenal feature (which they may finally have dropped).

Durham has certainly got a face for radio!

Thankfully I didn't hear the stuff about Bertrand, he was also knocking Pelle the other day for falling over too easily.

Indeed. I am no fan of Wenger but Durhams constant tirade against the bloke is just embarrassing, as is the Daily Arsenal feature (which they may finally have dropped).

I agree with you.

Saw the headline to Durham's article in the Mail. Basically saying that if Arsenal do not win the Champions League, Sanchez will be off.

no matter what, he has to have a pop at arsenal

Either Hawsby or Jacobs were saying yesterday that it was a huge mistake that he wasn't given the England manager's job. Really?

Amazing isn't it, how this stuff get's thrown out on the airwaves as fact. I've heard Andy Jacobs say this quite a few times about Redknapp. Wouldn't it have cost the FA something like £10 million to get 'arry off Spurs? Strangely enough, as soon as Levy realised he wasn't going to make any money out of him he dumped him.

I'm no fan of Hodgson but the way 'arry talked about him in his book shows what a classless melty face he really is.

I see they've appointed someone called Les as Director of Football.

Hi CB. That's Les Ferdinand, he used to play as a striker for Spurs for many years. He also played for QPR a lot in his earlier career and was very successful there. Interestingly he was also on the coaching staff when Tim Sherwood was manager of Spurs, which may be pertinent here.

Amazing isn't it, how this stuff get's thrown out on the airwaves as fact. I've heard Andy Jacobs say this quite a few times about Redknapp. Wouldn't it have cost the FA something like £10 million to get 'arry off Spurs? Strangely enough, as soon as Levy realised he wasn't going to make any money out of him he dumped him.

I'm no fan of Hodgson but the way 'arry talked about him in his book shows what a classless melty face he really is.

Agree. I have heard several comments about Hodgson from Redknapp that showed he was clearly thinking he was the better man for the job. As you say, no class.

The Independent is saying that QPR were not going to offer him another contract next year and that he also had the hump over Les Ferdinand having full control of transfers in January. But is all about the knees apparently :rolleyes:

Durham has been very complimentary about Saints in the past but after we beat Man U and were praised for it he went off on one. Peterborough fan but closet Man U fan. He reckons Rooney should get Player of the Year or some such bullsh1t.

He didn't like our defensive and negative tactics apparently and thought we should have played the same way we played against Sunderland. As Del Boy would say....plonker.

Hi CB. That's Les Ferdinand, he used to play as a striker for Spurs for many years. He also played for QPR a lot in his earlier career and was very successful there. Interestingly he was also on the coaching staff when Tim Sherwood was manager of Spurs, which may be pertinent here.

Hi Deano. Funnily enough I know exactly who Les Ferdinand is. Apologies for not adding further explanation to what was, admittedly, a pretty wafer thin one liner. Jack got it further up the thread though.

Or, to put it another way, whoosh.

Warnock, redknapp, Sherwood...does that club have a **** rule or something? Poor fans. Having to put up with Barton and Hoddle too, horrible situation.

Sherwood is definitely a ****, but he is at least a step in the right direction. More emphasis on youth and more actual coaching of players, rather than Bond putting out the cones while 'arry has a cup of tea in the office.

A small step, but a step nonetheless

So how much did old red-face , dodgey knee spend at qpr in a short time before it's gone belly up, is it money well spent ??

£58m on transfer fees, at least the same in wages in the two-and-a-bit years in charge, recouping £25m in sales.

Redknapp has done his usual trick of stockpiling players who have plenty of experience but who have very little resale value, and a load of free transfers on massive wages.

Of the players he's signed, he's already sold a few on - Loic Remy (£8m, sold for £8.5m), Christopher Samba (£12.5m, sold for £12m, somehow), Jordan Mutch (£6m, sold for £4.5m) - with a whole load released on frees - Yossi Benayoun, Aaron Hughes, Stephane Mbia, Gary O'Neil, Danny Simpson, Andy Johnson, Jermaine Jenas.

Those he signed who might have some resale value: Yun Suk-Young (£500k), Charlie Austin (£4m), Steven Caulker (£8m, but surely there won't be a third club willing to pay £8m for him based on the last two years' performances), Leroy Fer (£8m).

Other than that, there's no long-term legacy there. If QPR go down, Austin's long gone, Fer as well, I expect, and then they've got to start again pretty much from scratch. Good luck, Tactics Tim, you're going to need it.

Hi Deano. Funnily enough I know exactly who Les Ferdinand is. Apologies for not adding further explanation to what was, admittedly, a pretty wafer thin one liner. Jack got it further up the thread though.

Or, to put it another way, whoosh.

Hi CB. No need to thank me, I'm happy to help!

Are QPR still under possible sanction by the Football League for breaking FFP rules? At one point, the Football League were saying they would get relegated to the Conference if they dropped out of the Premiership and didn't have 40m in fine money handy.

Have they paid that off?

Are QPR still under possible sanction by the Football League for breaking FFP rules? At one point, the Football League were saying they would get relegated to the Conference if they dropped out of the Premiership and didn't have 40m in fine money handy.

Have they paid that off?

No.....they are gambling on staying up :)

Sherwood is definitely a ****, but he is at least a step in the right direction. More emphasis on youth and more actual coaching of players, rather than Bond putting out the cones while 'arry has a cup of tea in the office.

A small step, but a step nonetheless

I expect Bond has taken the cones with him so he can reserve a layby on some industrial estate somewhere for his "return of the burger/sandwich van".

Except Arry, who else would employ John Bond's nipper?