Redknapp gone

stevegrant

Can't believe that reasoning, what does he take the world for? He's made himself look even more foolish! He should have just been honest and said....''I don't want a relegation on my CV, I've bought a load of crap in the summer which I can't get performing, but it's not my fault. I wanted to add in the window so we had a chance, but I couldn't. None of this is my fault what so ever, but I'll leave now just so I can avoid blame, even though none of this is my fault.''

Think you meant he didn't want 'another' relegation on his cv...

The real question must be .. How will this affect their team performance... on Saturday ?

Hard to judge .

The supporters will obviously be up for it, but Ron will surely be able to be better than Les tactically . Twitch didnt seem to have lost the dressing room and they didn't seem to lack effort, which sometimes accounts for an upturn when someone goes.

My worry is someone like Taarabt who Redknapp has frozen out , gets chucked in and has a worldy game. Bit like Adebayor for Sherwood last season.

a QPR fan......

'QPR fan here. I hate Harry Redknapp more than anyone else in two decades of going to Loftus Road.

He arrived after the Hughes debacle, when we signed a few too many ageing, overpaid has-beens from bigger clubs who thought they were doing QPR a favour by turning out for us.

Unfortunately our 'new era' simply involved putting that lot in the charge of an ageing overpaid has-been for a manager, who also thought he was doing us a favour while topping up his pension pot.

He never looked like he cared about the club or the job, always seemed lazy and disinterested. He spent summer 2013 essentially angling for the sack (and a nice payoff). He was the managerial equivalent of Jose Bosingwa.

We had the biggest budget in Championship history last season and scraped along playing awful football, getting by purely down to our player quality (imagine the current Man City side with Joe Kinnear in charge, they'd probably end up about where we did last season). We were only bailed out by Richard Keogh's awful clearance at Wembley - Harry should have gone then.

The guy has now spent a good £30m on 30odd signings, and we STILL have overpaid pensioner Bobby Zamora up front. Our best player is sat on the bench collecting splinters thanks to some sort of petty rivalry - so much for Arry's fabled man management.

His tactics are shocking - two banks of four straight out of the 80s, with zero imagination or flair. I don't know what goes on at the training ground but we haven't seemed well prepared for a single game under Redknapp. In the Championship we got away with it. Very occasionally at Loftus Road we can compete too. Against a decent PL side we just look completely out of our depth. This is a man who literally thinks at the level of "we need a goal, let's stick on Bobby and play it up to him" without any thought for who he would replace or how the other team might react. We just end up with four headless chickens running around after Richard Dunne hoofs. It's been three months now since Zamoraball got found out and he hasn't even bothered try a plan B.

Did I mention the lies and excuses? The constant flood of bs out of his mouth was incredible. No way any other industry would ever let someone so stupid and full of sh be in charge of so much money.

Good riddance. I hope the Guardian gives him the kicking he deserves, the man is a total charlatan.

Citing medical reasons is the only way he can get out from his current contract without losing out financially. Otherwise he could be held to ransom should QPR wish to. Wee Gordon did the same when he left Saint. Will be interesting to see how long before he checks in for the operation.

I could be wrong Windows, but I thought he was doing that free of charge? I thought that was what was claimed before he took the QPR job on?

Ok, turns out I may have got my wires mixed up. He was there unpaid prior to QPR: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-returns-to-bournemouth-as-a-football-1311343

Seems that may well be a different role, apologies: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/420513/EXCLUSIVE-QPR-Harry-Redknapp-Bournemouth

If something intresting comes up we would look at it. But I'm not optimistic. Given the right motivation, tactics and coaching we can achieve much more.

of course, this tweet from QPRs owner had nothing to do with this sudden announcement did it, no siree.:lol:

He doesn't coach whatsoever. Just the generic Sunday league manager instructions.

Hoddle, Bond and Jordan deliver the sessions, he oversee's the planning.

A mate went to a youth coaching event Redknapp was at. He was down to run a training session for the youngsters but just got a ball, lined the kids up and told them to shoot at goal before wandering off to chat with some friends. T'riffic.

Its not just redknapp, as bad as he is, its QPR, its tony fernandes, Im glad they are struggling, they are everything EVERYTHING I hate about football, the whole package

I'm amazed Fernandes has got anywhere in business considering how naive and, at times, incompetent he seems to be.

Told a story by someone who was on Bournemouth's books while redknapp was manager. The youth team was playing one night up at Chatlton and redknapp accompanied them on the team bus. About an hour into the drive, they unexpectedly pull off the motorway onto a byroad and drive to an industrial warehouse where arry instructs a couple of the players to get off and help him lug a 10m roll of carpet onto the bus. They end up going to and from the match, trying not to trip up on the carpet which is occupying the entire central aisle, ultimately destined for arry's house.

Told a story by someone who was on Bournemouth's books while redknapp was manager. The youth team was playing one night up at Chatlton and redknapp accompanied them on the team bus. About an hour into the drive, they unexpectedly pull off the motorway onto a byroad and drive to an industrial warehouse where arry instructs a couple of the players to get off and help him lug a 10m roll of carpet onto the bus. They end up going to and from the match, trying not to trip up on the carpet which is occupying the entire central aisle, ultimately destined for arry's house.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I'm amazed Fernandes has got anywhere in business considering how naive and, at times, incompetent he seems to be.

Exactly

It seems he just decides to throw money at things and hire some chums

In a way him and Harry were perfect for each other. Look at the whole naivety of this debarcle, dont get me wrong, its slimey for Harry to do what he did but TF has been vocal about his disaproval. He should of either dumped Harry earlier or shut up IMO

Who is going to go there now ? Sherwood maybe ? The name in my head is Ericsson and a fat paycheque

"Connor Armstrong @ConnorArmstrong

Unconfirmed reports that Harry Redknapp's need for immediate knee surgery could ultimately leave him down to the bare bones.

3:26 PM - 3 Feb 2015"

Not like Connor to pass off content as his own...

No doubt his hoards of 12yo followers on twitter will be lapping up such originality.

Exactly

It seems he just decides to throw money at things and hire some chums

In a way him and Harry were perfect for each other. Look at the whole naivety of this debarcle, dont get me wrong, its slimey for Harry to do what he did but TF has been vocal about his disaproval. He should of either dumped Harry earlier or shut up IMO

Who is going to go there now ? Sherwood maybe ? The name in my head is Ericsson and a fat paycheque

Fernandes is like one of them old biddies you see on TV who've been mugged out their savings by cowboy roofing firm. I feel sympathy for that bro!