Q&A with Veho boss

EBS1980

Steve from Veho has agreed to do a Q&A for my website (the93rdminute.co.uk) about the role of being a football club sponsor and the benefits and opportunities it brings.

If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask about this just let me know.

Thanks

Steve from Veho has agreed to do a Q&A for my website (the93rdminute.co.uk) about the role of being a football club sponsor and the benefits and opportunities it brings.

If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask about this just let me know.

Thanks

Does he think he's gained more from the partnership on a commercial level or on a personal level (as a Saints fan)?

Edited by Coxford_lou

Thanks

Has his opinion of Saints changed now he's a little closer to the action?

Thanks

Have Saints fas been buying any of his products?

I'm tempted by the helmet cams for bicycles. Is his stuff as good as the competition?

Who has he been most impressed with from the board - or main people at Saints? Has Veho sales/profile increased due to their sponsorship- and roughly by how much if so? What are the perks of sponsorship?

Your Saints Pebble Portable Charger + Speaker. Can you make a Saints version of that!? I'd buy it!

and I'd also ask the questions above^^

Thanks

Steve....if you were on the Saints board, would you be looking for a major global company for your next shirt sponsorship deal or would you stick with a relatively unknown local company?

Steve....have you seen next season's kit design yet? If you have, how different is it to our current kit?

Edited by trousers

Steve....have you seen next season's kit design yet? If you have, how different is it to our current kit?

A similar thought to that for him, are they consulted over the kit change, and how prominent their logo will be against it ? Or are any assurances given on entering into the sposorship ?

I have brought some of there Saints branded products, they are good, and I never heard of them before our sponsorship, so they gained a customer in me from there investment.

I like the fact the product is good and he is a Saints fan, so my question would be.

Would you like to have a long term sponsorship relationship with Saints ? As I personally see people buying Veho products every time I am in the megastore.

Great to have a local ambitious company as main sponsor. However from a purely commercial basis, we must be earning between 1.5-3 mill p.a, which for a pl team is very poor.

Would Steve consider stepping aside if the club got a monster offer commercially?

Can you ask him, what he thinks his gain commercially from the sponsorship has been and whether it is primarily UK based or overseas? Also, does he feel that the Club's cosying up to Garmin, a company with a a turnover of over $2 billion, detracts from his sponsorship deal.

1. Are his fingers longer than Morgan Schinderlin's?

2. Has he ever been to Japan and would he consider using a Saints player like Maya to advertise some of the goods? Maya is worshipped in Japan so would be commercial advantage.

Does he remember when he first introduced himself to Les Reed?

"What we do is import cheap, foreign products, stick our own badge on them, and then flog them on for a massive mark up. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm in electronics."

:thumbup:

nice...! :)