Chelsea Vs Burnley HOME WIN

Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal AWAY WIN

Hull Vs QPR DRAW

Sunderland Vs West Brom DRAW

Swansea Vs Man Utd AWAY WIN

Man City v Newcastle HOME WIN

Tottenham Vs West Ham HOME WIN

Everton Vs Leicester HOME WIN

Southampton v Liverpool HOME WIN (of course)

My ACCA,

Man Utd,

Man City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Ipswich (H to Reading)

Blackburn (H to Blackpool)

£10 returns £180. No doubt one will fail ;)

Well that went as well as mine :(

If Matic got a straight red, isn't he out for the game against us?

Indeed he is, misses Spurs in the final, West Ham and then us. Good spot.

EDIT: Given how bad the tackle on him was though, it's possible his red card will be overturned like Routledges was earlier in the season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2894874/Wayne-Routledge-red-card-against-QPR-rescinded-referee-blunder.html

Edited by Saint_clark

Indeed he is, misses Spurs in the final, West Ham and then us. Good spot.

EDIT: Given how bad the tackle on him was though, it's possible his red card will be overturned like Routledges was earlier in the season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2894874/Wayne-Routledge-red-card-against-QPR-rescinded-referee-blunder.html

I'm not sure they can overturn it, though, because no bad tackle excuses violent conduct. They are two separate incidents. No matter how bad the tackle, they can't let the players exert their own retribution.

I'm not sure they can overturn it, though, because no bad tackle excuses violent conduct. They are two separate incidents. No matter how bad the tackle, they can't let the players exert their own retribution.

I agree, but the precedent is there with Routledge.

Barnes could have ended Matics career with that tackle, that's something worth taking into consideration with his reaction if you ask me.

I agree, but the precedent is there with Routledge.

Barnes could have ended Matics career with that tackle, that's something worth taking into consideration with his reaction if you ask me.

It's funny how we each see the same thing differently. I hate bad tackles and don't think they are spotted enough or punished adequately.

However, in that particular case (and I've only seen it once) I thought Matic came from the side, Barnes didn't see him and caught him on the follow-through after clear ball contact.

It's funny how we each see the same thing differently. I hate bad tackles and don't think they are spotted enough or punished adequately.

However, in that particular case (and I've only seen it once) I thought Matic came from the side, Barnes didn't see him and caught him on the follow-through after clear ball contact.

https://vine.co/v/OQqFgtVvVDA

Clear ball contact? :lol:

From watching that, Barnes clearly went to clear the ball and Matic then planted his leg where Barnes' natural follow through ended up. OK, so Barnes fluffed the clearance but there was no intentional dangerous play there IMO.

It's still a studs showing challenge halfway up his shin.

But boruc is always good for an absolute howler. As good as he is.

Just seen this goal in SSN, that really was shockingly shockingly poor.

Granted, I was never fully won over by Boruc. Yes, he was good overall and did make some fantastic saves (still maintain one from RvP at Old Trafford was amongst the best I remember), but he's forever a whisker away from doing something daft. I don't think it's totally unfair to say that today was totally out of character for him, it happens more than it should.

Also, things could start getting choppy for LvG. They've been riding their luck. A bad run is inevitable with how they have been playing.

Rooney should be up top, he's wasted in midfield. Plus Falcao (never been mad keen on him tbh, 'specially not at the price he comes at) and RvP look shot.

Edited by KelvinsRightGlove

Also, things could start getting choppy for LvG. They've been riding their luck. A bad run is inevitable with how they have been playing.

Rooney should be up top, he's wasted in midfield. Plus Falcao (never been mad keen on him tbh, 'specially not at the price he comes at) and RvP look shot.

By all accounts they played very well today though

What use is it if you lose though? We played well against Swansea for the most part, still got nothing.

Think Monk deserves some credit really, he's clearly capable of setting up a team to do a number on teams performing better in the league.

Thing is they've been playing crp and getting results. Apparently they looked a lot better today and got beat.

You have to look past the results. Just read a piece by that fool jonathon Pearce saying we froze against the big teams. Total bs and clearly he is just referring to results and ignoring teh performances.

Thing is they've been playing crp and getting results. Apparently they looked a lot better today and got beat.

You have to look past the results. Just read a piece by that fool jonathon Pearce saying we froze against the big teams. Total bs and clearly he is just referring to results and ignoring teh performances.

Despite beating arsenal and drawing against Chelsea at home and beating United away?

How can he conclude that when we still play liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and city yet

Odd

Despite beating arsenal and drawing against Chelsea at home and beating United away?

How can he conclude that when we still play liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and city yet

Odd

Tbf he was saying we initially froze when we lost 3 consecutive games but we played v well in 2 of those and didn't freeze. Equally so against Liverpool. He will be the MOTD commentary man as well

Tbf he was saying we initially froze when we lost 3 consecutive games but we played v well in 2 of those and didn't freeze. Equally so against Liverpool. He will be the MOTD commentary man as well

That is saying that without watching us.

We certainly did not look like we froze when we battered united at home. Just missed so many chances. But that was not football of a team frozen

Burnley away was another. Including a missed penalty

I would say that Chelsea at home sAw us on the back foot the most. Despite getting a draw

Panic setting in at United looking at RedCafe. They really do think they're in danger of missing out on fourth and many of them have lost faith in LVG completely. About 2:1 saying he should be sacked if they do miss out on fourth and a fair few saying he should go even if they scrape it.

Hardly surprising considering they've spent a war chest of £150Mn.

By all accounts they played very well today though

I was there today, despite a decent 20 min spell after half time they really didn't create too much. Di Maria was shocking, £60m well spent! Van Persie was way off the pace. Strangely Fellaini was a more attacking threat, tactically they ended up launching long balls to him.

Panic setting in at United looking at RedCafe. They really do think they're in danger of missing out on fourth and many of them have lost faith in LVG completely. About 2:1 saying he should be sacked if they do miss out on fourth and a fair few saying he should go even if they scrape it.

Hardly surprising considering they've spent a war chest of £150Mn.

F**k knows why panic is setting in for them now, any half clued up United would have seen the writing on the wall for a while, they've been terrible, poor manager, s**t biggest wage earner,very lucky that some of their competitors have underpeformed.

arsenal defintely, and Spurs, Liverpool and us very probably the better side so far this season I reckon.