Pre Season Tour

Saint Charlie

Bless !!! Sorry to hear that super fit Morgan is " Ill "

Hope he has enough strength left to rush to Old Trafford for signing up and getting ready for their Far East Tour

stfu

Well, Toby's gone ( because he PREFERRED the Spuds with MoPo. ..........but hopefully we'll get a replacement for £7.50p

But, I expect you think everythings OK at St Mary's though ? ie Les still dreaming of making us a Champions League Team

............... And I expect you still want me to "stfu" ??

Wan ker. You were overjoyed with our problems last season. Hoping for more of the same, are you?

@JFBLucas: Absolute mudbath here in Bischofshofen. Should be an interesting one! #saintsfc

Not ideal (obviously can't be helped). Wonder if they would risk Jay if the pitch is ****?

It's a tricky one, obviously don't want any injuries but he's got to play sometime!

It's a tricky one, obviously don't want any injuries but he's got to play sometime!

Of course. I guess as a player after a really bad injury though you want a pitch where you are sure of your footing for the first game back. Although sure also he will be gagging to play!

I think he will.

Of course. I guess as a player after a really bad injury though you want a pitch where you are sure of your footing for the first game back. Although sure also he will be gagging to play!

I think he will.

Might be good psychologically for him to play on a less than ideal pitch, gives the knee a good test and if he comes through hopefully he can crack on.

You're right, he must be gagging to get out there

No Morgan either despite being back for the start of training. Hopefully his move is close.

Koeman said he missed training due to illness on Monday, if that is true then its not a surprise he doesn't play two days later, even though he trained on Tuesday and this morning.