Pre Season Tour

Saint Charlie

Notice the last 15mins i've seen Stekelenburg is always kicking up field rather than playing it out from the back, hence the ball comes right back

Because none of our defenders are attempting to play through midfield and are being pressed in going backwards. Much like the England team.

Notice the last 15mins i've seen Stekelenburg is always kicking up field rather than playing it out from the back, hence the ball comes right back

Got a kick like a mortar, which I havent decided is a good or a bad thing yet.

He certainly doesn't seem afraid to come off his line though, which was one of my main criticisms of Forster. Of course this is hardly a match to get a decent assessment.

And yet the opposition must be somewhere around the level they're used to playing at...or inferior.

Bundesliga 2, they came 5th last season, equivalent to our Championship. Would say its a fairly stern test for the kids for a first kick about of the season, much higher standard than we usually start with.

no, just navigate through the maze of popups and ads.

installing the adblock extension on Chrome or Firefox helps with those. You'll be left with just having to find the x to close some non populated frames

One thing to bear in mind, along with the fact our lineup is very much a second-string, is that Leipzig's league season starts two weeks before ours, so they're already well into their preparation.

No idea whether the team they've named this evening is full-strength or otherwise, but they've spent a relative fortune compared to their rivals. More than €10m spent as a 2nd Division team, would expect the other 17 teams to struggle to spend that much between them.

One thing to bear in mind, along with the fact our lineup is very much a second-string, is that Leipzig's league season starts two weeks before ours, so they're already well into their preparation.

No idea whether the team they've named this evening is full-strength or otherwise, but they've spent a relative fortune compared to their rivals. More than €10m spent as a 2nd Division team, would expect the other 17 teams to struggle to spend that much between them.

Red Bull dont muck about with their sponsorship. will be at top level in a few yrs