Vitesse Build Up & Match Thread

fanimal

Such a buzz and a little bit upsetting tonight for all the **** we had to put up with since 2004 really, this night is for all of us guys, we stuck with our club through the highs and lows, got through the day, got the beers in and ready for saints to kick some ****ing arse!

Good on ya mate.

Just over 10 years ago I was crying into my pint in a bar in Sheffield, being ribbed by a Pompey fan stood behind me while I watched Roy Keane sticking the boot in at the end of what would be the start of our fall from grace.

These last 10 years have been a hell of a rollercoaster with some amazing moments (the JPT win, the demolition of Coventry to send us back to the PL, and shafting MAN U in their own back yard last season to name but a few), but tonight is the culmination of it all.

Thank you Markus. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for rescuing us and laying the foundations to build something to be truly proud of.

Watching a fairly stable stream. Few mistakes and incohesion but only to be expected as our first full game of the season.

Thought the earlier triple chance was in. A goal before half time be nice. X

Keep the commentary coming guys?

all I've got to follow the match is footmob app's live ticker :(

on holiday and went to bar to watch game, but both sons threw up everywhere so had to come back to apartment :( :( :(

I am paying 14p a MB to refresh this thread, so please let's have some insight for those stranded abroad!