Vitesse Build Up & Match Thread

fanimal

Nicest atmosphere I've known at home before a game. As a lone Saints fan in a shirt, been photographed with many Vitesse fans, including very friendly young female fan, which, for someone of my age, was a very pleasant experience  Have fixed a meeting bar for next week. 

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

50 isn't young ;)

Nicest atmosphere I've known at home before a game. As a lone Saints fan in a shirt, been photographed with many Vitesse fans, including very friendly young female fan, which, for someone of my age, was a very pleasant experience Have fixed a meeting bar for next week.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Are you sure that wasn't me in a skirt?

I'll have a transfer update tomorrow, but for tonight let's celebrate and win this half! Here's to making history! : )

P.S. This will be my only post today, so I can post early tomorrow.

P.P.S. Look to the stands for unusual visitors tonight!

I'll have a transfer update tomorrow, but for tonight let's celebrate and win this half! Here's to making history! : )

*like*

:)

Bloke on my train adamant to his associate there is a done deal, they're happy

checked the threads but no mention!

My seat is right next to the dugout so I'll keep an eye out.

Plural! So a player plus his agent or multiple players?

Thanks Guan! :)

Unbelievably excited for tonight, only wish I was going! I reckon it'll be 3-1 with a Pelle brace and a late Fonte header to seal the win.

Gutted I can't be there tonight, I would be but am on a course at work which is keeping me away this week. I can't get to a pub either so I'm hoping there's a working stream somewhere, bloody BT.

Anyway fingers crossed we have a decent first leg. Our ultimate goal in this competition should be at least to get to the group stages, but no foreign team should be taken for granted. I still think we're good enough to beat most teams though. Lets hope we're fit enough.

Good to see Guan posting just now. Exciting times. UTS

I am looking for an online stream here in Texas, have my Negra Modelo iced up and ready to March with the Saints.

3-0, no away goals for Vitesse!

Been looking too. Hoped it might be on WatchESPN as they have some games not shown by Fox during group stages.