Vitesse Build Up & Match Thread

fanimal

I agree....can't nail down why though....almost looks like he's not very up for it or that it's above his level. strange.

Some cod-psychoanalysis is definitely what's needed right now.

He hates it here, is disruptive in the dressing room and wants out, apparently.

Last post out of 3 today and I'm already pretty hammered, I love this ****ing team they work their arses off ****ing love them ****ing love what they accomplish **** we were calling a 4 4 draw with Peterborough a good result or beating oldham 6 0 but **** we are in the Europa league against the highest seeded team and **** I love this team and I love koeman and I love each and everyone of you supporters we did it guys all the doubters were out again tonight but **** em we are the saints and we bow down for no one

Last post out of 3 today and I'm already pretty hammered, I love this ****ing team they work their arses off ****ing love them ****ing love what they accomplish **** we were calling a 4 4 draw with Peterborough a good result or beating oldham 6 0 but **** we are in the Europa league against the highest seeded team and **** I love this team and I love koeman and I love each and everyone of you supporters we did it guys all the doubters were out again tonight but **** em we are the saints and we bow down for no one

Just quoting this so it cant be edited. Though a good point well made.

Don't worry about Clasie. He's trying a bit too hard, putting himself about a bit too much rather than sitting in at times, then seems to be trying to force things too much when on the ball. He needs to settle - literally - in, and he'll grow into the side no problem. We know he's a good player, I think today he's just a bit hyped up and needs to keep it simple for a bit. And even if he doesn't improve second half, don't get on his back... he arguably has the toughest job, replacing Schneiderlin in arguably the strongest defensive midfield pairing in the league last season. Keep the faith, he'll repay it.

Love it.

We all agree. ;-)

Good result so far but the play has been average at best. Until the 1-0 we were sloppy and lost a lot of battles in midfield where Vitesse seemed to outnumber us. Luckily they didn't create anything in the final third. Shares our best player so far and he made the interception that started the attack for the 1-0. If he is defensively half as good as he is offensively then we won't miss Clyne for one second.

I agree....can't nail down why though....almost looks like he's not very up for it or that it's above his level. strange.

Probably just him not being used to the system. He seems to be confused at times where he should be. Not that strange though, he probably doesn't even know all the names of his teammates.

Now lets have a second half with better play and even more goals.

Loving the sentiment. Though I'm still on my first and only beer. (Might have another yet...)

We might find out a little more about our defence because Vitesse now know they need to score at least one.

Cedic hasn't been challenged defensively because Vitesse have tended to focus on the space around Yoshida and Targett.

Clasie seems to be searching for his role - trying not to get in anyone's way and ending up doing little as a result. I'm sure he'll be fine.

:badger::bun::thumbup::nod:

:)

Just quoting this so it cant be edited. Though a good point well made.

Granty mentioned recently that the site is due an overhaul.

I reckon this post should be on the banner! :lol: