Vitesse Build Up & Match Thread

fanimal

Good to see chocolate orange and beer will be available for Vitesse fans on their coaches;

Information about the SV-bus trip to Southampton

The Supporters Club Vitesse (SV) organizes on July 30 upcoming bus trip to Vitesse supporters to the Europa League match in Southampton.

We do not share any information necessary to a pleasant but also make organized football journey smoothly. The SV and our own carrier, Betuwe Express, have made ​​great efforts to make this bus for our football fans in England. The transport of supporters in buses to England must very many (additional security) meet requirements. We have, after consultation with the operator managed to convince them that we will go with our supporters to go celebrate a feast in the yellow-black Europa League trip to Southampton FC. We can now with the maximum number of buses on the ferry. Of course we all strive for a carefree and good running trip after. We assume that our traveling supporters abide by the commitments and will not betray that trust. Such a trip is under sharpen surveillance and disturbances all buses from Dover will immediately be sent back. In that case, anyone who travels with the bus duped and the game can not deal with. During this trip accompany the voluntary stewards of the SV supporters and apply the bus rules of the SV. It is advisable to take out travel insurance. This bus trip is no collective insurance. Tickets Vitesse is responsible for ticket sales. Shipping tickets All bus tickets are shipped on Monday 27th July. Should you unexpectedly not received on time cards then you can do the following: bus passes Did you not receive your bus pass on Tuesday, please contact on Wednesday, July 29th with Vitesse fan service via 026-880 7337. There then will be a note on the buslijst be made ​​so that you can get in on the presentation of only your identification. Departure: Buses leave Wednesday July 29 at 22:30 from the north side of the Gelredome. Make sure you arrive on time at the boarding point. Likes to let it get in quickly and without too much waiting time expired your registration form, along with a valid passport or ID card at hand. This will be checked before you can board the bus. We are also required by the applicable regulations to check your bags. The Journey: Bringing all drink in the bus is not allowed. Especially for this trip, the range was expanded. There will Cola, Diet Coke, Chocolate Orange, Water, Orange juice and beer are sold in buses. Bringing food is allowed on this trip, after consultation with the stewards. There will be on the trip to Calais one stop will be made ​​to visit the toilet and possibly smoking. Obviously there are also toilets in the buses. Arrival and stay in Southampton: The arrival in Southampton will be Thursday, July 30th at approximately 10:00. Buses run to the city center and the supporters will set off there. The buses then drive to the stadium, where the drivers will observe the statutory rest period. The program has since vacated and you are then given the opportunity to visit Southampton. The place to be dropped off, is about a 15 minute walk from the stadium. You go your own way to the stadium to see the game. In the stadium, it is forbidden to smoke anywhere in England and is strictly monitored for compliance. Supporters who are clearly under will not be admitted to the stadium by the British stewards. Enjoy your lovely time at Southampton, but do everything in moderation. Clothes and possessions may be behind Galatians in the bus, but at your own risk. You come after the race in the same bus back. For this, you will receive a boarding pass. Departure after the match: After the game can get straight into the bus to the stadium by showing your boarding pass. Within 30 minutes after the match, the buses will leave for Dover. Given the schedule times will be strictly enforced, so make sure you're on time. The SV is not responsible for latecomers and providing possible alternative transport. Arrival Arnhem: The arrival in Arnhem will be at Gelredome Friday, July 31 around 12:00. We wish you all an enjoyable trip to England and a wonderful European contest of us all Vitesse with hopefully a good starting position for the return a week later in Arnhem. Should you have additional questions, you can of course via supportersvereniging@vitesse.org set.

Feel sorry for these poor sods really - "welcome to England", deal with the delays on the M20, the inevitable car park of the M25 through Surrey, roadworks all the way down the M3 until Basingstoke, then they get dumped in Southampton to make their own way around in a city with essentially not a lot to do.

Feel sorry for these poor sods really - "welcome to England", deal with the delays on the M20, the inevitable car park of the M25 through Surrey, roadworks all the way down the M3 until Basingstoke, then they get dumped in Southampton to make their own way around in a city with essentially not a lot to do.

And no guarantee they'll make the ferry back they're presumably booked on, Operation Stack has been causing absolute chaos in the last few weeks.

They can go bowling for 12 hours. What more do they want.

.Enjoy your lovely time at Southampton, but do everything in moderation. Clothes and possessions may be behind Galatians in the bus, but at your own risk...

Ho-ly Sh!te. They have Biblical scripture protecting their personal effects!? This may be tougher than first thought. Let's just hope MLG doesn't come across a group of them.

Suppose it's too late for them to change their plans to avoid Calais , that place is becoming more hassle than its worth ! Heard it costs us £750,000 a day when they implement operation stack?

sellout crowd and all that and I did not even need to pay £25 for a membership to get a ticket

Your point being?

You had less choice when picking a seat compared to a member and had you left it until yesterday you would have been unable to get a ticket apart from in hospitality.

Your point being?

You had less choice when picking a seat compared to a member and had you left it until yesterday you would have been unable to get a ticket apart from in hospitality.

I could pick a seat in every stand in the ground available to home fans

I could pick a seat in every stand in the ground available to home fans

So what? Being a season ticket holder or member would have given you a better choice of view. You got a ticket before it sold out as you were quick, had you not been then you wouldn't have a ticket as it sold out and would have been left without one like many others.

And? Being a season ticket holder or member would have given you a better choice of view. You got a ticket before it sold out as you were quick, had you not been then you wouldn't have a ticket as it sold out and are left without one like many others.

i think nearly every row was available too.

anyway, got the seat I WANTED without having pay the rip off price of £25 (plus booking fee)

i think nearly every row was available too.

anyway, got the seat I WANTED without having pay the rip off price of £25 (plus booking fee)

When the Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Bournemouth, Chelsea, Man City tickets go sale you won't have your pick until the members have had theirs.

- 21,000 season tickets holders

- 3,000 away fans

- 1,700 hospitality seats

- for example 2,000 members snapped up tickets

Leaves you scrambling for a seat on general sale with roughly only 4,000 left in the stadium. Yes, if you are early you will get one, but if you are not quick it'll sellout and you'd be left without. Plus those 4,000 will largely be in areas with the poorer views so you'd have less choice.

Perhaps I've been conservative with the member numbers, if its larger then the general sale numbers will be squeezed even more for the more attractive games and it'll be even harder to get a good seat.

When the Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Bournemouth, Chelsea, Man City tickets go sale you won't have your pick until the members have had theirs.

- 3,000 away fans

Leaves you scrambling for a seat on general sale with roughly only 4,000 left in the stadium. Yes, if you are early you will get one, but if you are not quick it'll sellout and you'd be left without. Plus those 4,000 will largely be in areas with the poorer views so you'd have less choice.

poorer views? we play in a bowl ffs

anyway, no need to get into anything here. Just saying that the first big one, no rip off membership needed

poorer views? we play in a bowl ffs

Why do you think the main TV camera is on the halfway line at the back?

Why do you think the directors box is on the halfway line?

Why do you think the most expensive seats in the stadium are on the halfway line?

If you sit behind the goal or in one of the corners you are a very long way from one of the goals. If you sit and the front of the stand you don't get a good view of the pitch as a whole. The best view is from the back of the stand in line with the halfway line.

anyway, no need to get into anything here. Just saying that the first big one, no rip off membership needed

As I said, had you left it until today for any reason you'd have been left without. Make sure you are quick for the big league games.

- 3,000 away fans

Perhaps I've been conservative with the member numbers, if its larger then the general sale numbers will be squeezed even more for the more attractive games and it'll be even harder to get a good seat.

Is there really a poor view in the stadium?

Edit: just seen this has been covered. Still think the 'poor seat' argument is a stretch

Is there really a poor view in the stadium?

Edit: just seen this has been covered. Still think the 'poor seat' argument is a stretch

Well its not like sitting behind a pillar at Goodison Park or Loftus Road, but in terms of view of a football game I'd much rather be on the halfway line at the back of the Itchen or Kingland than behind the goals or in the corners. Which is why they are the more expensive seats and the main TV camera uses that position.

Edited by Matthew Le God

let it go. I got a seat where i usually sit without the need for a membership.

I go to 5-7 home games a season. Will let you know if I miss out due to not having a membership

I don't see the be-all-and-end-all of membership being about avoiding the possibility of missing games. Its more a matter of convenience in that I have a longer timeframe to complete my purchase.

Its more akin to paying a bit extra for a flight to get priority boarding or a pre-allocated seat. I won't miss the flight without it, but it means I avoid the scramble for overhead locker space with the riff raff who didn't pay the extra (for example). :)

Why do you think the main TV camera is on the halfway line at the back?

Why do you think the directors box is on the halfway line?

Why do you think the most expensive seats in the stadium are on the halfway line?

If you sit behind the goal or in one of the corners you are a very long way from one of the goals. If you sit and the front of the stand you don't get a good view of the pitch as a whole. The best view is from the back of the stand in line with the halfway line.

As I said, had you left it until today for any reason you'd have been left without. Make sure you are quick for the big league games.

You really don't understand why a hell of a lot of people go to football do you?

I'd rather go to loftus road or selhurst, or be behind the goal at the new Den on the terrace at Peterborough any day over a soulless bowl like the Emirates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really don't understand why a hell of a lot of people go to football do you?

I'd rather go to loftus road or selhurst, or be behind the goal at the new Den on the terrace at Peterborough any day over a soulless bowl like the Emirates

Maybe, but I'd rather see the game than just listen to it. I have been in some bad seats in St Mary's.

Did you read what I actually said? It would appear not. I was talking about the best view of the match, not the atmosphere of different areas. In terms of the best view you can get at St Mary's or any other ground, its best to be in line with the halfway line and reasonable high up. If you aren't as interested in watching the match and want to goad the away fans, sing songs and be a long way from one of the goals then the Northam is best.

Edited by Matthew Le God

I hadn't realised quite how emotional Clasie got during the warm up for the Feynoord game before watching the latest episode of 'The March', and that he'd just found out he has another kid in the way. Have a strange feeling it might take him a little while to adapt (toblife in general) here - would be good if Saints fans gave him a proper welcome to make him feel at home/ loved tomorrow night.

Still not had my tickets arrive in the post yet for this? Has anyone else had this problem? May phone the club today...

When you ordered did you choose "print at home" (If so look at the attachment on the confirmation email) or if you have a ST or membership you could have chosen "upload to smartcard".

Did you read what I actually said? It would appear not. I was talking about the best view of the match, not the atmosphere of different areas. In terms of the best view you can get at St Mary's or any other ground, its best to be in line with the halfway line and reasonable high up. If you aren't as interested in watching the match and want to goad the away fans, sing songs and be a long way from one of the goals then the Northam is best.

yup as I thought you don't get it

Thought it might cause offence to some people.... On my own then

Why would it cause offence? Surely being treated differently to everyone else and not having it printed is more offensive?

Still not had my tickets arrive in the post yet for this? Has anyone else had this problem? May phone the club today...

I've not had mine either. And I selected delivery (didn't notice it could be uploaded to the card)

Maybe different people go to football matches for different reasons and/or different experiences. Something to do with being human i reckon.Just a hunch.

How long have you been posting here? There is only one way to enjoy football and that is the way of the individual poster anyone who disagrees is a ( add your own insult).

Honestly Trousers hang your head in shame ?