- Caulker is available to play

- Long is ill and in England

- Clasie is in England

- Both of those two could return against Newcastle

- Bertrand still 2/3 weeks away

- Gastón is injured and his future at Saints is 'difficult'

- Goretzka is not on his list

- Won't comment on Van Dijk as he's not my player

That's the Saints-related stuff. The rest was him talking about his time in Arnhem and his views on Dutch football.

- Taking it seriously

- Hates losing

- Won't be doing a West Ham and fielding a weakened side

- Caulker is available to play

- Long is ill and in England

- Clasie is in England

- Both of those two could return against Newcastle

- Bertrand still 2/3 weeks away

- Gastón is injured and his future at Saints is 'difficult'

- Goretzka is not on his list

- Won't comment on Van Dijk as he's not my player

That's the Saints-related stuff. The rest was him talking about his time in Arnhem and his views on Dutch football.

Thanks very much!

So J Rod could play a part then

I'm sure he would not have travelled if he was not expected to be available to play some part. It looks like we only took 16 outfield players from the video (2 groups of 5 and one group of 6), and assume there are 2 keepers, so 18. That's the match day squad. To me, whether or not JRod starts tomorrow, its more important that he could play a part on Sunday. In which case I doubt he will start tomorrow, but may get used as a late sub, and then he will definitely be available for Sunday, at least on the bench.

They're too young to understand really, only 18m and 3.5 and too close to bedtime to be overly accommodating :)

They normally go down at about 7:15-7:45

Don't let them nap at lunchtime. Then put them into their jimmy-jams and go for a drive at 6.30.

They're too young to understand really, only 18m and 3.5 and too close to bedtime to be overly accommodating :)

They normally go down at about 7:15-7:45

Ah, bummer. Nip of scotch will seem em asleep before 7. Will be watching with my 3 month old in my arms, and the 8yo & 5yo on the sofa.

Don't let them nap at lunchtime. Then put them into their jimmy-jams and go for a drive at 6.30.

Ah, bummer. Nip of scotch will seem em asleep before 7. Will be watching with my 3 month old in my arms, and the 8yo & 5yo on the sofa.

Hmm. Short term gain but theyll be up even earlier on Friday morning!!

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/development/2015/aug/lewis-baker-urges-more-english-youngsters-abroad-060815

Baker and his new team-mates are confident that they can still turn it around if they are more clinical in front of goal.

"Southampton finished the chances they had and hopefully we can do the same," added Baker, who has played with Saints trio James Ward-Prowse, Harrison Reed and Matt Targett in the England youth set-up.

"Nobody has any doubt we can get something from the game and hopefully the fans can give the same support and we can get something from the game."

Edited by trousers