Vitesse V Saints Thread

marc_saint

Tadic is our only midfield player who's shown any inkling of playing intelligent passes.

We badly need a fit partner for Big Vic. If Classie is injured I would start Reed with him on Sunday with Davis in front.

Caulker looks poor, although I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's a bit nervous around his new team mates at the moment.

We've been rubbish really but then it's been a dead rubber since the third minute.

Also, Stekelenberg could well be an upgrade on Forster.

is that good for us if west ham go out?

Not really, it increases the chance England will lose its fourth champions League spot which would mean one less club qualifies for Europe in 2017-2018. It could only help us if West Ham and Southampton would have tied for the last seeded spot in tomorrow's draw and they would win whatever tiebreaker is to be used.

3 saints fan's have been arrested for troubles in the town centre. Sounds like they got stuck in a fight with feyenoord and vitesse fans (I might point out that the dutch fans make up the vast majority of the arrests.) I hoep everyone is okay and that no one has done anything to bring the club into disrepute.

Rabotnicki is in extra time with Trabzonspor. Same for Minsk against Zurich. So, those two could still happen either in ET or penalties.

Fair point. I thought they'd finished, so maybe still in it.

Well played again Stek

Job done it's no wonder the performance drops off. Vitesse bound to come forward and have more attacks, not sure why people are slagging saints performance yet again. Been a solid yet unspectacular away performance.

This. They're doing just enough to stay in control. If they put everything into it and were totally spent on Sunday, losing to Newcastle there would be bigger complaints.