Over to you Les, Ralph, Gareth etc.

Daft Kerplunk

Been thinking rolling contract only scenario viable as well

why isnt a 3 year comtract viable? its a question of comfirming available budget over the next 3 years for both wages and transfer funds. Add to that an agreement on how player requests to leave are handled and you have the basis of a strategy. if he thinks that shows enough ambition he will sign if not he wont.

im not sure he will commit to even a rolling contract unless this financial strategy allows him to compete at a level he is happy with.

He understands players will go but its how / when and how much cash he has to replace / build.

we could sit there ans say we arent selling anyone but if Mane throws his fire engine out of the cot the he will go

why isnt a 3 year comtract viable? its a question of comfirming available budget over the next 3 years for both wages and transfer funds. Add to that an agreement on how player requests to leave are handled and you have the basis of a strategy. if he thinks that shows enough ambition he will sign if not he wont.

im not sure he will commit to even a rolling contract unless this financial strategy allows him to compete at a level he is happy with.

He understands players will go but its how / when and how much cash he has to replace / build.

we could sit there ans say we arent selling anyone but if Mane throws his fire engine out of the cot the he will go

Yep, didn't really mean viable, just have a gut feeling he will go rolling if he stays!

There's no way of knowing that. For many years whenever a side was up near the top that shouldn't be, everyone said it won't last, even their managers, Strachan did it with us. The belief was never there. Now people won't doubt as much.

The fear of the big clubs and groups isn't what it was now. Wouldn't be at all surprised if a new club wins the premier league in the next five years.

Nah. Freak season. You'll notice that this season Spurs didn't last and West Ham didn't last.

Bloody hell....:lol:

I really wish the REAL bloke would f*ing show his face.

But I doubt it he's probs on here already on a different username and you lot can't even see it you're so pinned on me.

But it ain't me. :lol:

It is you, you've been caught on earlier posts knowing exactly who Glasgow was despite not even being on the forum when he was here... give it up.

It is you, you've been caught on earlier posts knowing exactly who Glasgow was despite not even being on the forum when he was here... give it up.

You went through all this thread to find that?

The ONLY way I even had any idea of the bloke was the first day when I was accused of it.

And everyday thereafter to.

I can't PROVE that I'm not him..so WTF can I do?..

My best advice to you and this goes for anyone else.

If you REALLY think I'm him.

Put me on your ignore list..that way you don't have to read anything or troll me relentlessly.

Either tbh..I don't give a F*ck now.

I cannot prove it it eitherway.

Just put me on ignore if you really think so.

Job done.

Troll someone who cares.

You went through all this thread to find that?

The ONLY way I even had any idea of the bloke was the first day when I was accused of it.

And everyday thereafter to.

I can't PROVE that I'm not him..so WTF can I do?..

My best advice to you and this goes for anyone else.

If you REALLY think I'm him.

Put me on your ignore list..that way you don't have to read anything or troll me relentlessly.

Either tbh..I don't give a F*ck now.

I cannot prove it it eitherway.

Just put me on ignore if you really think so.

Job done.

Troll someone who cares.

Brilliant idea. Thanks for the tip. Christ, you are tedious.

Why should we think it's a good idea to tie the manager to the club because he signed a contract?

We're stuck with the pig's ear created by the PFA and Bosman that governs player contracts, but that doesn't apply to the manager. Give him a decent employment contract with 3 or 6 months notice period (effectively a rolling contract) and keep him at the club by making him want to be here. I don't see Ron as the type that has his head turned by agent talk or newspaper nonsense. Where we are now, there are far fewer "top jobs" to tempt our manager away.

I don't want a manager that doesn't want to be here, whether he's under contract or not.

Mods, can we please have IP address bans so that the same cocks don't keep popping back with a new username after getting banned?

:lol: :lol:

First off...

How would that even solve the problem?

You do realise Proxies exist right?..

Frigging nora man!

Because I mean..

Hypothetically and just to play Devils Advocate for a second., f I was said person.(And by said person, I mean the VERY SAME PERSON that "saintbobby" above

has on his flipping friends list and yet calls me TEDIOUS??!)

Jesus H...click his profile ffs.

Do you not think, people can just logon to a proxy and be who they want?..I could have quite easily done that, assuming of course,

if I did indeed have any intention of coming on here just to troll.

Honestly, you cannot be THIS thick.. Think about it.

The amount of abuse on here I've had (from so-called Saints fans) it's no wonder we look like bloody tw*ts to the rest of the world. If you doubt that.....

just go and take a look around.

The REAL bloke is probably one of you above (or at least someone on here) and he's probably laughing his head right off with a pot noodle

in his hand at the absolute slaughtering I've had.

But hey ho.

ADIOS!

P.S Oh...And just for sh*tz and giggles...

on the Spurs forum there's a username on there I saw the other day called "GlasgowSpurs". (check it out..it exists)

S'pose that's me aswell is it??

oop's I've just gone and outed myself on there too now!!! Damn! How careless of me!! /sarcasm intended.

With that being said...Adios.

You're all just gonna have to find somebody else to "suspect", troll and run completely into the ground now.

He's here somewhere (HIGHLY probable)..Because I can absolutely guarantee you this..it sure as hell wasn't me you

bunch of flipping morons!!

Seriously ffs.

Side Note: Mods/Admins you might as well give them their wish and ban me / delete me as I'll not be using this anymore.

And you can keep the fiver even though I've still got 11 months left on it, it helps keep the site up/running costs I guess...

So all cool there.

That's not a p*ss take btw.

Anyhoo..I'm off to the sun soon anyway for the Euro's. Bye all, it's been er...emotional. :lol:

(I jest)

To all the culprits you can all get stuffed tbh...Despite what you may think, I've never seen the place before and only joined here

out of sheer mind-numbing boredom but whatever.

As soon as I'm up and about properly, I would have gone anyway and forgot about the place.

On the other hand..those who gave me half a chance..thanks. Over and OUT.

Cheerio!!

:lol:[emoji38]

First off...

How would that even solve the problem?

You do realise Proxies exist right?..

Frigging nora man!

Because I mean..

Hypothetically and just to play Devils Advocate for a second., f I was said person.(And by said person, I mean the VERY SAME PERSON that "saintbobby" above

has on his flipping friends list and yet calls me TEDIOUS??!)

Jesus H...click his profile ffs.

Do you not think, people can just logon to a proxy and be who they want?..I could have quite easily done that, assuming of course,

if I did indeed have any intention of coming on here just to troll.

Honestly, you cannot be THIS thick.. Think about it.

The amount of abuse on here I've had (from so-called Saints fans) it's no wonder we look like bloody tw*ts to the rest of the world. If you doubt that.....

just go and take a look around.

The REAL bloke is probably one of you above (or at least someone on here) and he's probably laughing his head right off with a pot noodle

in his hand at the absolute slaughtering I've had.

But hey ho.

ADIOS!

P.S Oh...And just for sh*tz and giggles...

on the Spurs forum there's a username on there I saw the other day called "GlasgowSpurs". (check it out..it exists)

S'pose that's me aswell is it??

oop's I've just gone and outed myself on there too now!!! Damn! How careless of me!! /sarcasm intended.

With that being said...Adios.

You're all just gonna have to find somebody else to "suspect", troll and run completely into the ground now.

He's here somewhere (HIGHLY probable)..Because I can absolutely guarantee you this..it sure as hell wasn't me you

bunch of flipping morons!!

Seriously ffs.

Side Note: Mods/Admins you might as well give them their wish and ban me / delete me as I'll not be using this anymore.

And you can keep the fiver even though I've still got 11 months left on it, it helps keep the site up/running costs I guess...

So all cool there.

That's not a p*ss take btw.

Anyhoo..I'm off to the sun soon anyway for the Euro's. Bye all, it's been er...emotional. [emoji38]

(I jest)

To all the culprits you can all get stuffed tbh...Despite what you may think, I've never seen the place before and only joined here

out of sheer mind-numbing boredom but whatever.

As soon as I'm up and about properly, I would have gone anyway and forgot about the place.

On the other hand..those who gave me half a chance..thanks. Over and OUT.

Cheerio!!

He's gone on holiday.

My friend saw him at the Soton Airport and he said contract talk after holiday.

Isn't that the opposite of what he said at last week's press conference? i.e. he said contract talks would take place 'next week' between end of season and going on holiday. One of the journos quizzed him about it saying that wasn't a very long time to get things sorted, to which Koeman replied 'no, it can happen quickly' (or words to that effect.)

Isn't that the opposite of what he said at last week's press conference? i.e. he said contract talks would take place 'next week' between end of season and going on holiday. One of the journos quizzed him about it saying that wasn't a very long time to get things sorted, to which Koeman replied 'no, it can happen quickly' (or words to that effect.)

Think he meant talks about the future were definitely taking place this week and that if those were sufficiently positive for him to want to sign a new contract then that side of it doesn't take a long time.

He also said though that its one thing talking about ambition and another thing doing/showing it. On that basis he may likely want to see what we do in the summer before committing.

Ultimately the Board have probably asked him about a new contract and he has (IMO) probably said he is happy to stay next season but doesn't want to sign anything right now. Who could blame him for that?

Think he meant talks about the future were definitely taking place this week and that if those were sufficiently positive for him to want to sign a new contract then that side of it doesn't take a long time.

He also said though that its one thing talking about ambition and another thing doing/showing it. On that basis he may likely want to see what we do in the summer before committing.

Ultimately the Board have probably asked him about a new contract and he has (IMO) probably said he is happy to stay next season but doesn't want to sign anything right now. Who could blame him for that?

Captain obvious.

Yep wanted it sorted by the time he went on holiday it was clear.

Wanted what sorted? Talks about the future? Talks about a new contract? Confirmation what he will leave at the end of his contract? A new contract being signed? Confirmation he isn't interested in Everton?

The problem is that nobody really knows what "it" is and you can't force Koeman to sign a contract and we don't know what other talks he has had.

If he has said he won't sign a contract at this point in time then what is there for the Club to communicate? Minutes of the season review meeting?

Yep wanted it sorted by the time he went on holiday it was clear.

He said they'd be sitting down this week, before he headed off on holiday. The impression he gave when interviewed was one of being very relaxed. Seemed to me that he expected it to be sorted this week.

Perhaps wishful thinking of us that they'd be an announcement this week.

I do wonder how this would play out if Cortese was still in charge!!

He said they'd be sitting down this week, before he headed off on holiday. The impression he gave when interviewed was one of being very relaxed. Seemed to me that he expected it to be sorted this week.

Perhaps wishful thinking of us that they'd be an announcement this week.

I do wonder how this would play out if Cortese was still in charge!!

If cortese was in charge there would have been a horses head in RKs bed.

Maybe they have had the discussions, he is happy with the ambition and the nitty gritty of the contract will be sorted when he comes back.

His agent would be present for the actual contract negotiations wouldn't he ? Perhaps he couldn't make it - busy with De Boer at Everton?

We just dont know, thats my hopeful take on it :lol: