Over to you Les, Ralph, Gareth etc.

Daft Kerplunk

If there is one thing we have learnt on this incredible journey it's that managers come and go but the relentless pursuit of exercise shows no sign of abating. Th club has a clear strategy and this has given previous and current manager an excellent platform to work on. The year on year progression has continued regardless of players, management, scouts, coaches even chairman. The consistent figure and catalyst of our success is one man, step forward Les Reed, fast becoming the new Ted Bates.

Hope Saints do their upmost to keep him and all his staff.

I've literally just got back from the match.

The support for RK was literally nothing else at the Final whistle.

But I'll say this..

Sammy Lee's body language was NOT good.

Now I don't know if that was anything to do with RK staying or not, but his body language

wasn't good at all.

RK himself just clapping the fans ..hard to gauge.

Sammy Lee though..When Pelle scored he didn't even get out of his seat.

ummmm...

If there is one thing we have learnt on this incredible journey it's that managers come and go but the relentless pursuit of exercise shows no sign of abating. Th club has a clear strategy and this has given previous and current manager an excellent platform to work on. The year on year progression has continued regardless of players, management, scouts, coaches even chairman. The consistent figure and catalyst of our success is one man, step forward Les Reed, fast becoming the new Ted Bates.

Koeman is the main man he's the one we need to keep. Reed done well but to move forward we need to keep Koeman.

But I'll say this..

Now I don't know if that was anything to do with RK staying or not, but his body language

wasn't good at all.

ummmm...

Koeman will be here next year he's already said that. Drama queen.

Yeah, yeah, yeah but remember how he did at Charlton etc etc etc.

But I'll say this..

wasn't good at all.

ummmm...

Load of scaremongering. Everyone was clapping and just because he didn't get out of his seat shows negative body language? Next you'll be telling me Lampard and Tiote should come down here :lol:

Pelle's goal was about celebrating with SKD and rightly so.

Load of scaremongering. Everyone was clapping and just because he didn't get out of his seat shows negative body language? Next you'll be telling me Lampard and Tiote should come down here :lol:

Pelle's goal was about celebrating with SKD and rightly so.

Was you there at the final whistle?..cos I was.

And Sammy Lee's body language wasn't good.

So he'll stay beyond next year, provided the club keeps its best players and invests significantly in the transfer market. This will not happen, so expect him to leave either this summer, or the end of next season.

Was you there at the final whistle?..cos I was.

And Sammy Lee's body language wasn't good.

you were there? i thought you had a really seriou motor cross injury and were bedridden? onky signed up in here to while away the time whilst you were laid up?

or was that ****** too?

Just a thought... Surely the players who've just signed long term deals would want some reassurances as to whether the manager is staying put? Personally, I wouldn't put pen to paper on a 6 year contract if I enjoyed working for my current boss and there was a chance he was going to leave in a matter of weeks.

oh yes you would. When that contract is worth millions of £££

this the time for saints to push on. New TV deal on the back of a couple of summers of very low net spending.

we surely must be in a very health position. It 'appears' Koeman is keen to stay but wants the club to back their own words up with some reality

just promise Ronald £50+ million....get his signature on a new contract and let him go on holiday......Les can tie up the loose ends.

If we pay Ronald 50 million pounds there will not be enough money to bring in new players.

you were there? i thought you had a really seriou motor cross injury and were bedridden? onky signed up in here to while away the time whilst you were laid up?

or was that ****** too?

I think it's Glasgow come back with another pseudonym.

or was that ****** too?

LMFAO! Lot of Keyboard Warriors here /sarcasm.

Just showed this to mate sat here right now.

My leg has actually been in a plaster cast for almost 6 weeks.

Came off last week I'm on crutches.

That's me in the Avatar if in any doubt (lol).

But no..really I'm "GlasgowSaints"..I'm also a portsmouth fan..but I hold a season in ticket at bournemouth when I'm not attending Brightons home games.

I'm just a figment of your imagination and I signed up last year...

^ yeah..that should cover everything I've had levelled at me since joining.

I'm laughing..because I probably know a fair few on here..especially those who sit in Northam... :lol::lol:

I think it's Glasgow come back with another pseudonym.

Bloody hell....:lol:

I really wish the REAL bloke would f*ing show his face.

But I doubt it he's probs on here already on a different username and you lot can't even see it you're so pinned on me.

But it ain't me. :lol:

Can someone define what 'kick/push on' means in practical terms for me, please. And how 51st/46th/22nd/14th/8th/7th/6th-5th in the overall league table doesn't constitute that? :S

From what I can gather from reading Ron's quotes is that we need to spend more money regardless of if its spending it smartly or not.

I find it quite disappointing that after all these upward curves he publicly mentions money as a factor in his decision

I think he just doesn't want to stay if we sell Mane and Wanyama. But we're going to if they don't want to stay and big offers come in. It's a difficult one.

Not disputing what you say, but I'd be a bit surprised and disappointed if RK sees his future commitment at the club hinging on two players whose own commitment, and discipline has been questionable at time.

Hasn't he publicly spoken about both and critiscised them ?

But I'll say this..

wasn't good at all.

ummmm...

Been a while since we had a decent body language expert on the forum.

How did you rate KD's excitement during Pelle's goal celebration? Reckon he might be off this summer?