Stoke Build Up

ALWAYS_SFC

Same **** formation that has seen us fail to beat Burnley, Swansea, Watford, Leicester, Newcastle, Huddersfield, Brighton and Palace all at home.

The formation or one upfront isn't the problem. It is the instructions given to the players in the formation. 4-2-3-1 is the formation we used for the majority of the season we came 6th... difference is we had a competent manager then.

The formation or one upfront isn't the problem. It is the instructions given to the players in the formation. 4-2-3-1 is the formation we used for the majority of the season we came 6th... difference is we had a competent manager then.

Is that really the only difference?

FFS. Redmond shouldn’t be starting and I bet it’s because he’s playing on the left, leaving Tadic in the middle where he’s least effective.

Good to see sims starting but I’m not confident at all.

Really glad Sims gets a start love his direct play and pace...Lets just see what happens...One up top again, I can see the striker being isolated even with the pace of Sims...Pellegrino is such a bellend its unreal.

Is anyone else really nervous? My stomach is doing cartwheels. Don't think I've ever been so nervous of the first game of March.

me- defeat and we are as good as gone. just hope the players are committed to the cause today

We played 3-5-2 for much of the successful part of that season.

So nervous. Ground seems a bit flat again, atmosphere wise. Players need to be v pumped for this one. Have my doubts about whether manager can do that ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not playing Hoj or Boufal is a bit odd. Playing Redmond and Tadic is mystifying. Oh and can we just try 442 once in a blue moon ? We have to win, yet still one up front. I just do not get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else really nervous? My stomach is doing cartwheels. Don't think I've ever been so nervous of the first game of March.

Nope. Just resigned to the fact that we'll struggle. Have spent too many years worrying about relegation but now I realise it's just a game.