The World Cup Thread

Lighthouse

I didn’t say it did. It is just that people with vagina are just as capable as commenting and commentating on football as men. What anyone has between their legs shouldn’t be an issue.

Like children - people referencing vaginas as only way to distinguish. I prefer fannies

The ref was poor, but the players need to take responsibility. Diving, play acting, running to the ref etc. Utter disgrace. Can’t decide who I want to lose more, Portugal or Uruguay

At least one team is going out. They're the two least likeable sides to make the last 16 (in all likelihood).

VAR was correct to enable the Ronaldo penalty and I thought the yellow card decision was correct too. It wasn't violent conduct, his arm was pointing down, he was trying to shrug the guy (who was trying to impede him) off.

The penalty on Cedric was ridiculous. I don't understand why the VAR team even referred it back to the ref. And that incident took three minutes, but only 1.5 extra minutes were added.

Edited by benjii