Saints Web Official US election  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

Posted (edited)

Nic, when you consider the Donald, remember some of his classic moments;

Taking bleach internally to cure COVID / internal sun ray lamps

The Revolutionary Army capturing all the airfields during the War of Independence

"'Cleaning"' coal to make it environmentally friendly. ( Said whilst making scrubbing motions with his hands ).

F-35 jets being so stealthy they are invisible to the human eye, even when you are stood right next to them

"From the stand point of water, water is wet"'

"Puerto Rico is an island because it is surrounded by water. Big, big, water." ( On a visit to PR ).

The noise from wind turbines causes cancer

( All of the above were whilst he was President ).

Edited by badgerx16

Can’t be bothered to read this thread.  But my take on it is that anyone who supports Trump are as fucking deluded as he is.

This isn’t an endorsement for Sleepy Joe either.  What a choice for the American electorate.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Can’t be bothered to read this thread.  But my take on it is that anyone who supports Trump are as fucking deluded as he is.

This isn’t an endorsement for Sleepy Joe either.  What a choice for the American electorate.

It is even less inspiring than Boris vs Corbyn.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

The Revolutionary Army capturing all the airfields during the War of Independence

"'Cleaning"' coal to make it environmentally friendly. ( Said whilst making scrubbing motions with his hands ).

F-35 jets being so stealthy they are invisible to the human eye, even when you are stood right next to them

"Puerto Rico is an island because it is surrounded by water. Big, big, water." ( On a visit to PR ).

Where can I get one of those internal sun ray lamp thingies? Fucking freezing here.

Interesting how the size of Trump crowds has slumped. Only around 300 at his most recent event in Milwaukee on yesterday compared with 12,000 in the same city for the 2020 election  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, buctootim said:

Interesting how the size of Trump crowds has slumped. Only around 300 at his most recent event in Milwaukee on yesterday compared with 12,000 in the same city for the 2020 election  

Might not be 12000 but certainly more than 300. And it wasn't in Milwaukee.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fan The Flames said:

That one was a double deceptive edit called a Super Rupar.

"Tonight the Super Rupar beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue"'.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Picard said:

They are not real, if you watch it again the bloke with the grey mullet, red hat and black shirt appears 5 times and the shadows cast by the lights are all wrong. They are AI green screen actors.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fan The Flames said:

They are not real, if you watch it again the bloke with the grey mullet, red hat and black shirt appears 5 times and the shadows cast by the lights are all wrong. They are AI green screen actors.

And they used the cunt in the red cap too many times

• Like 2

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Some of the mental gymnastics that his supporters have to perform to try and claim he didn't actually say what millions of people heard him say is hilarious, and also terrifying that these people are actually allowed to vote.

This is the sign that was up in the briefing room when he made that 'speech':

Donald Trump with a list of possible Covid-19 treatments at the White House briefing, 23 April 2020

He obviously just read it before he went on camera and then engaged in some mental and verbal diarrhoea about it. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Picard said:

1. The event was in Waukesha, which is a suburb of Milwaukee 

2. The local paper said the attendance was 'hundreds'. Accept it was probably nearer 500. Even so hundreds is a miserable attendance for a President, the state Governor and sheriff at a free event open to the public.

3. You can see how small the venue is here

image.jpeg.65059868858daafa101eeb674e82dd50.jpeg

Live updates: Former President Donald Trump heads to Wisconsin today,  speaking at 2 p.m. in Waukesha

Photos at Waukesha County Expo Center - 10 tips from 1735 visitors

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Guided Missile said:

Talk about fucking delusional..........

If you are so keen to kiss his arse why don't you piss off across the pond so you can hero worship him close to ?

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 3

An excellent weekly podcast to listen to on the subject of Ametican politics is The Rest of Politics - USA. It features onetime Trump Communications chielf Antony Scaramucci and BBC reporter  Kitty Kay. Kay thinks that Trump will lose the popular vote but will win the Electoral college. "The Moosh" is confident that Biden will win. 

This week's vetsion is excellent on the subject of poltical funding. 

11 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

An excellent weekly podcast to listen to on the subject of Ametican politics is The Rest of Politics - USA. It features onetime Trump Communications chielf Antony Scaramucci and BBC reporter  Kitty Kay. Kay thinks that Trump will lose the popular vote but will win the Electoral college. "The Moosh" is confident that Biden will win. 

This week's vetsion is excellent on the subject of poltical funding. 

I caught that one.

It wasn't it's intent, but I thought it also provided an excellent view of why lots of people would vote for Trump. Not the folk that get the air time. But the normal folks, who look at where their money is funnelled to, and just how little their voice matters.

Scaramucci made the point that, as horrid as Trump is, there's a whole system of parallel endemic corruption that didn't invite him in.

Getting shot of some of that was a Trump headliner promise, and undoubtedly popular.

Let;'s see here. Biden is clearly not running the country, so that means others are totally running it. Opening the border and ruining the economy and helping Chine, allowing wars, HMMMM.

I have 6 very good USA mates that drink with us. Let us break it down.

4 of them are and always have been Trump. 2 of them moved here in 2022 when they realised how bad things were getting under Biden. They have first hand experience,m unlike all of you MSM brainwashed lot. One of them Voted Biden in 2020 and now deeply regrets it. Weird how people that have lived there and know stuff for real, totally disagree with all of you?

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Let;'s see here. Biden is clearly not running the country, so that means others are totally running it. Opening the border and ruining the economy and helping Chine, allowing wars, HMMMM.

4 of them are and always have been Trump. 2 of them moved here in 2022 when they realised how bad things were getting under Biden. They have first hand experience,m unlike all of you MSM brainwashed lot. One of them Voted Biden in 2020 and now deeply regrets it. Weird how people that have lived there and know stuff for real, totally disagree with all of you?

Our local resident of Cloud Cuckoo Land speaks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Quality poll from East Stand. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, whelk said:

Quality poll from East Stand. 

Not a poll, just factual discussions we have with our mates from USA. I know you guys will never accept it as you are brainwashed lefties. Enjoy BBS tonight on the tell lie vision.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Yep, I knew you would ignore facts of those that lived there and know. MSM tells the truth. Good luck in your life.

What, all six of them?

I have spoken to many more Americans than that and their views are very different to yours.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Not a poll, just factual discussions we have with our mates from USA. I know you guys will never accept it as you are brainwashed lefties. Enjoy BBS tonight on the tell lie vision.

Think you are confusing with being more educated and of higher intellect.

’Factual discussions’ are in no way your dumb American mates’ opinions who fall for Trump’s guff. Be fascinating hearing them inform us how Biden has ruined the economy.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

What, all six of them?

I have spoken to many more Americans than that and their views are very different to yours.

It is a cult. You can’t have a rational discussion with members of a cult (especially members of an American cult). Add in conspiracy theorists and you have even less chance of a rational discussion.

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Just to be clear, that's 6 people from the USA that no longer live in the USA, who all share your opinion?

Do the words 'echo chamber' mean anything to you?

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Yep, I knew you would ignore facts of those that lived there and know. MSM tells the truth. Good luck in your life.

2 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

As a parody account this one falls far short of some of the classics we used to have on here.

Reasonable try though.

Oh, forgot to ask, did you go to the WTF at Whitehaven last weekend ?

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

On 02/05/2024 at 07:28, Guided Missile said:

After his NATO comments, Trump is completely right again:

Someone tell me he's wrong. The "British" lefty traitors running this country are totally out of touch with what is happening and the police scared to do there job and protect the rights of its citizens. Later this year there'll be a reckoning.

Not running the country, but proud to be regarded as a 'British' lefty traitor, far better that than a bat shit crazy deluded c***. A reckoning? Right.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Presumably Nic and GM agree with Donnie when he says that Jews who vote for Biden should be ashamed of themselves, hate their religion, and need to have their heads examined.

On the campaign front, Donnie's team are considering a two pronged attack ad; one aspect will claim Biden hates Jews because he has threatened to halt arms sales, and in areas with significant Muslim minorities they will claim he hates Palestinians because he hasn't halted arms sales.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

Utter anecdotal drivel. I either question the sanity of your American drinking buddies or they're all drunk.

"Opening the border and ruining the economy and helping Chine, allowing wars, HMMMM." You couldn't make it up. Is this what one of your buddies blurted out in the pub as they were dribbling into their half pint and getting slammed?

MAGA people are on the whole, universally thick and wouldn't know cold hard truths if it hit them in their stupid fucking faces.

*For the record, I do not care for Biden, just pity those who find Trump a guiding light and the answer. It didn't work the first time. There's a reason he's a one term President.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LVSaint said:

MAGA people are on the whole, universally thick and wouldn't know cold hard truths if it hit them in their stupid fucking faces

As this thread demonstrates.

• Like 1

On 10/05/2024 at 16:01, whelk said:

Think you are confusing with being more educated and of higher intellect.

’Factual discussions’ are in no way your dumb American mates’ opinions who fall for Trump’s guff. Be fascinating hearing them inform us how Biden has ruined the economy.

Yep, I knew it. This is how simplistic and childlike most of you are on here in your ability to think and debate. If someone says something you disagree with, it is fake and BS. If someone says something you agree with, it is true and fact. It is so laughable. Its like you are all brainwashed robots unable to move outside your programming. I fear for the UK if you people are indicative of the way of thinking. So infantile.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Yep, I knew it. This is how simplistic and childlike most of you are on here in your ability to think and debate. If someone says something you disagree with, it is fake and BS. If someone says something you agree with, it is true and fact. It is so laughable. Its like you are all brainwashed robots unable to move outside your programming. I fear for the UK if you people are indicative of the way of thinking. So infantile.

Hey sweet pea I have some news for you. You are very stupid and ill informed. Which is fine there will always be thick people but the wisdom is realising you are not being brainwashed into thinking you are not

• Like 2

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Blissfully unaware of the blatant hypocrisy of your own post here.

You complain that nobody engages in grown up debate, but when I tried to do that once before and asked you to provide some actual evidence to support a claim you had made about Joe Biden, you couldn't and instead just resorted to insults and made-up nonsense.

• Like 2

Less for balance, and more because it annoyed me.

Catching up with a few mates (soon to be replaced by fictitious ones who agree with me). I know a couple of them watch whatever late night US shows are around.

They bang on about Trump this, Trump that for a few minutes. Any suggestion that Democrats have their own problems is wrong because Trump more of this, Trump more of that. There are no bad or extreme democrats.

I asked, bearing in mind I don't disagree about him as a person, why would people vote Republican.  I'm told in various ways that they are all like the caractitures their shows promote. All of them. Because it must be that, and nothing at all to do with the side they support.

Not interested in this not matching the experience of a lot of Americans. No interest in any broader issues. No interest in solutions. No amount of information is moving their convictions. Whether it's from Americans I know (and that's across a range of views, some that do match theirs) or other sources. Trump trials and Trump bleach injections are just such easy hits. Why bother with wider concerns?

I was going to say it's become the norm for people to demonise a whole other side, that don't agree with their views and the sources feeding those views. But it's always been like that. Social media and access to narrow 24 hour media channels on both sides, just makes it more obvious.

Edited by Holmes_and_Watson
autocarrot