The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

Why didn't DC tell the 'security' story firat time around ? He would probably have got a lot of sympathy. The BS that he and BoJo came up with as a cover story was obviously bollox, and the consequent bad press and public vitriuol was entirely self-inflicted.

( Unless, of course, the current line is just another fairy story ).

Edited by badgerx16

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

No doubt everyone will congratulate Boris and Carrie on Boris's third marriage (3rd time lucky?)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57296472

1) No.

2) How long does everybody give it ?

3) According to the Catholic Church this is his first marriage as, because he was baptised into the Catholic faith, marriages enacted outside that faith, that is both his previous ones, are conveniently ruled " non-canonical" and didn't take place.

Edited by badgerx16

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

1) No.

2) How long does everybody give it ?

3) According to the Catholic Church this is his first marriage as, because he was baptised into the Catholic faith, marriages enacted outside that faith, that is both his previous ones, are conveniently ruled " non-canonical" and didn't take place.

3) How did that work out for Henry VIII ?

3 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

3) How did that work out for Henry VIII ?

Henry's first divorce was negotiated with the Papacy, it being a Catholic marriage. Subsequently, as you are well aware, he took the expedient path of setting himself up as the head of a new Church, because he knew the Pope would not acquiesce with further annulments.

8 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Why “conveniently”, ? 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

23 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It almost sounds like you are accusing the Catholic church of being corrupt and not having any morals 😲

Organised religion is merely a means of controlling society by smoke, mirrors, and fairy tales.

Edited by badgerx16
Thans WSS

9 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Pretty sure they only have wings.

Too bloody warm today, my mind is melting. ( I have edited my post ).

No comment on the rest of the post ?

Edited by badgerx16

15 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

How many people do you think get married in the principal Catholic church in the UK having been divorced twice ?

No idea. 

However, I do know that the Catholic Church marries baptised divorcees if the previous marriage wasn’t in a Catholic Church. Your Boris deranged syndrome meant you tried to imply there was some sort of rule breaking or underhand dealing. Lefties even try to play politics with a blokes wedding. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

43 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

No idea. 

However, I do know that the Catholic Church marries baptised divorcees if the previous marriage wasn’t in a Catholic Church. Your Boris deranged syndrome meant you tried to imply there was some sort of rule breaking or underhand dealing. Lefties even try to play politics with a blokes wedding. 

Apparently, because his 2 former wives were not Catholic and they were not married at a Catholic ceremony, the marriages are not recognised by the Catholic church. In their eyes he's never been married.

2 hours ago, ecuk268 said:

Apparently, because his 2 former wives were not Catholic and they were not married at a Catholic ceremony, the marriages are not recognised by the Catholic church. In their eyes he's never been married.

There must be a Carrie On joke in their somewhere.

7 hours ago, ecuk268 said:

I his eyes, when there is an opportunity to play away, he has never “been married”.

• Confused 3

9 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

No idea. 

Where in my post do I imply any form of 'rule breaking' ? The use of the word 'conveniently' means just that - it is extremely convenient that the Catholic Church has such rules, in that they do not recognise non-canonical marriages. Perhaps there is a tinge of arrogance, certainly they have a superiority complex, but nothing underhand was implied.

Raving loony right whinger pathetically, desperately peut-etre, trying to make a political point where none was inferred or attempted.

( BTW; I agree, Boris is deranged 🙂 ).

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Antrimsaint said:

They really are all a shower aren’t they. I think this country suffers from some sort of Stockholm syndrome if this lot are really what the electorate want.

It boggles the mind that these are our leaders.

Given the choice presented in the GE, what real hope for anything better was there ?

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

Given the choice presented in the GE, what real hope for anything better was there ?

Nope, wasn’t an easy choice at the last election but I refuse to believe the other side could have balls it up anymore. We’ve had 11 years of these arseholes and tell me what has got better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Nope, wasn’t an easy choice at the last election but I refuse to believe the other side could have balls it up anymore. We’ve had 11 years of these arseholes and tell me what has got better.

Their control system.

Just now, Antrimsaint said:

Intrigued, can you expand?

They have 75% f the UK brainwashed and under their total control to let them do whatever they want. They know not a one of you will doubt their TV channels and do anything to fight back against the BS they pull.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

They have 75% f the UK brainwashed and under their total control to let them do whatever they want. They know not a one of you will doubt their TV channels and do anything to fight back against the BS they pull.

I agree. I cannot watch the news or questiontime anymore. There seems to be no accountability. The least in my lifetime.

can you remember the crap Dianne Abbot got for drinking a mojito on a train?

The crap the Tories have pulled for the last decade beggars belief and they get a free pass.

I really am bewildered. I thought We were so much better than this. It hasn’t always been like this has it?

Just now, Antrimsaint said:

I agree. I cannot watch the news or questiontime anymore. There seems to be no accountability. The least in my lifetime.

can you remember the crap Dianne Abbot got for drinking a mojito on a train?

The crap the Tories have pulled for the last decade beggars belief and they get a free pass.

I really am bewildered. I thought We were so much better than this. It hasn’t always been like this has it?

CD thinks the whole coronavirus pandemic is a global exercise in population control.

43 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Which it most certainly is. Wait and see before showing your ignorance and infantile debating skills. 

So all those dead people are just false flag actors ?

You are without a doubt the biggest twat on the forum, and given Guided Missile is on here that is quite an acheivement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CollinsDic said:

Which it most certainly is. Wait and see before showing your ignorance and infantile debating skills. 

What are we "waiting" for, what is the thing that will we "see" and when will we see it?

I'll tell you one thing: killing off a few hundred thousand eighty year olds is an absolutely terrible population control plan, so I imagine there will be some very stern words exchanged at the old Global Control Headquarters. It's a right fuck up really on their part, isn't it?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

So all those dead people are just false flag actors ?

You are without a doubt the biggest twat on the forum, and given Guided Missile is on here that is quite an acheivement.

I see what you mean Badger. Getting tinfoil hat out.

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Apologies for my lack of debating skills but you are an incredibly thick cunt.  

On 28/06/2021 at 03:38, whelk said:

Apologies for my lack of debating skills but you are an incredibly thick cunt.  

From your total inability to debate, accept differing views and a total lack of ability to express yourself without foul language, it is quite clear who the thick CUNT is here.

On 28/06/2021 at 01:20, CB Fry said:

What are we "waiting" for, what is the thing that will we "see" and when will we see it?

I'll tell you one thing: killing off a few hundred thousand eighty year olds is an absolutely terrible population control plan, so I imagine there will be some very stern words exchanged at the old Global Control Headquarters. It's a right fuck up really on their part, isn't it?

WOW. I have seen people miss it completely, but that is amongst the biggest wooshes ever. Err, it is not the virus that will cull the population. Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Scary Virus, its gonna get you if you go outside or do anything normal/enjoy yourself. Cue media propaganda not seen of its kind since WWII. Cue mass fear and hysteria. Along comes Mr. Solution. People queue up to get a totally experimental Vaccine, unapproved by the FDA, and one which you cannot sue for damages against. Please sir, please inject me with stuff created to shorten life spans, make people infertile/sterile. Anything to keep me safe from the awful happenings the BBC keep showing me on that box thing in the room.

Wait and see. Give it 5 years. We will see who is right. To help you a little, think over population climate change humans destroying the planet. Problem - Reaction - Solution. Now, I wonder what we can do about the over population issue.

BTW, as a footnote. 3.93m deaths from this Flu virus in 18 months versus 7m deaths from starvation in the 12 months of 2020. Nothing being done about the latter? Or is it?

From your total inability to debate, accept differing views and a total lack of ability to express yourself without foul language, it is quite clear who the thick CUNT is here.

No you really are a really thick cunt. 

WOW. I have seen people miss it completely, but that is amongst the biggest wooshes ever. Err, it is not the virus that will cull the population. Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Scary Virus, its gonna get you if you go outside or do anything normal/enjoy yourself. Cue media propaganda not seen of its kind since WWII. Cue mass fear and hysteria. Along comes Mr. Solution. People queue up to get a totally experimental Vaccine, unapproved by the FDA, and one which you cannot sue for damages against. Please sir, please inject me with stuff created to shorten life spans, make people infertile/sterile. Anything to keep me safe from the awful happenings the BBC keep showing me on that box thing in the room.

Wait and see. Give it 5 years. We will see who is right. To help you a little, think over population climate change humans destroying the planet. Problem - Reaction - Solution. Now, I wonder what we can do about the over population issue.

BTW, as a footnote. 3.93m deaths from this Flu virus in 18 months versus 7m deaths from starvation in the 12 months of 2020. Nothing being done about the latter? Or is it?

So just to be clear, the "problem- reaction- solution" was discussed at the G7 in Cornwall the other week, then?

As a co-ordinated global campaign to murder people with a vaccine, it must be being co-ordinated by those world leaders, as they are the line managers of the health secretaries, chief scientists etc. So during those few days, those leaders had a discussion on the progress of this mass murder.

I wonder, did they agree everything is going to plan (we're on track to murder 25% of the population) or did they agree it is not working (not enough people are keeling over). What do you think their assessment was at the G7? High fives all round, or some bollockings dished out?

I am also curious when I think back to the arguments between the EU, the USA and the UK about the efficiency of the AZ Vaccine. Germany stopped giving it to under 65s because of safety concerns. So just remind me who has fucked up here? If the objective is to murder people were the Germans saying it is not potent enough? Meaning the UK have fucked up by giving a not deadly enough AZ to too many people?.

To be honest, on institutionalised mass murder I'd back the Germans so its obvious to me that Boris has bungled in his campaign to kill everyone. Absolute shambles.

When do you think Sajid Javid was sat down and explained to that the objective of the vaccination was actually to murder people? Its interesting to think that maybe Saturday afternoon he was sat down and told. I wonder how he slept that night.

I'd love to know where the secret stops. Mark Drakeford, the Welsh First Minister must know the plan, as does Sturgeon, so that's all three major political parties all in on it. It's fascinating that no one is scoring political points on this at all, don't you think?

What target was he given, do you think?

It really is fascinating now you've explained it to me.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.