Adam Lallana

Trader

10 minutes ago, LGTL said:

Or more time with his boyfriend, Jordan Henderson. His latest interview was a complete and utter embarrassment. What a whopper he is. 

Isn’t it time to move on from this.

He left because he had a chance to treble his wages play for England more often plus to win something which he would never get with us.

I reckon 99.9% of us on here would of done the same thing if they were blocking you from leaving in the first place.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Off to Brighton 

An update. #BHAFC 
Reliably informed Brighton will bring the former Southampton midfielder back south after six years at Liverpool on a contract until June 2023.
An announcement likely in the next two or three days.

Andy Naylor from The Athletic

Edited by Give it to Ron

20 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

He left because he had a chance to treble his wages play for England more often plus to win something which he would never get with us.

I reckon 99.9% of us on here would of done the same thing if they were blocking you from leaving in the first place.

Left for money, glory and trophies? No doubt.

Acted like an utter c**t to get the move? No chance.

29 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

Couldn’t care less that he moved, anyone decent usually leaves us. The way he did it was disgraceful though and showed the little rat up for who he really was. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pilchards said:

Yeah but it's not the fact that he left. That's fine but to do it in the manner he did whilst being the captain is unforgivable. Fuck him. He's a rat and I hope he stinks the place out at Brighton.

Good move for him in my opinion. Thought he’d end up at a West Ham or Palace, interesting to see how he fits in with Potters style, could be a decent fit. If you take the emotion out of it, he’d have been a half decent signing for us imo. We lack a little bit of flair, touch  & quick feet around the box. I reckon he’d have laid a few on for Ings to finish off. 

3 year contract for a player who hasn't made more than 5 PL starts in the last three seasons and no sell on value.

Big risk for Brighton, who must be hoping they can keep him fit, as no doubting when fit he is a quality player.

Be interesting to see how he does. Feels like a long time ago that he was a good PL player.

2 hours ago, Pilchards said:

Absolutely not. I'll never forget how behaved to get his move

It will be interesting to see what kind of player he is now, as it feels like I haven't seen him play consistently for years, which it has been.

Glad we swerved it though, which seems to be the common consensus on here. He's just a bit of a cunt, Mark Clattenburg called him out on it before he left, picking fights with Tottenham Under-23s players and that quite frankly horrendous blonde streak he was sporting earlier in the year. The bloke's 32. 

Strange signing for Brighton to be honest, I imagine he'll still be on big wages and will probably be a bench player, maybe start 5 or so games in the season.

I just hope we're allowed back in the stadium when we play them at home next season.

Just now, igsey said:

Strange signing for Brighton to be honest, I imagine he'll still be on big wages and will probably be a bench player, maybe start 5 or so games in the season.

As long as he's fit I'd imagine he'd be a starter for them. He'll be on huge wages for the next 3 years so using him from the bench doesn't really make sense.

10 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

How would you summarise his behaviour (using facts rather than unsubstantiated rumour)?

This was Saints statement when he left the club:-

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2014-07-01/statement-adam-lallana-finalises-liverpool-switch

Rather curt and to the point, wouldn’t you say and not typical of the way Saints would normally say farewell to a long-serving player. Why do you think that would have been?

2 minutes ago, Saint Pete said:

This was Saints statement when he left the club:-

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2014-07-01/statement-adam-lallana-finalises-liverpool-switch

Rather curt and to the point, wouldn’t you say and not typical of the way Saints would normally say farewell to a long-serving player. Why do you think that would have been?

I don't know. Which is why I asked for something to substantiate the rumours of poor behaviour. At the moment all I've seen is people jumping to conclusions seemingly based on 6 year old rumours.

3 minutes ago, davefoggy said:

he effectively went on strike until he got his move. come on, we all know what happened.

Given he joined Liverpool before Saints had started pre-season in the summer of 2014 it is hard to see what a 'strike' stopped him doing!? 🤔

Edited by Matthew Le God

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

That isn't what I asked for.

I know a lot of what happened with him as we had a mutual friend. I can't give you black and white proof and you know it, so your attempts at being witty are futile. You either accept my word that I know from a source close to him or you don't and we move on. 

End of the day, he acted like a total wanker and he was the captain. I'll never forgive him for it. There's a reason why our fans still love Rickie, yet hate him. Look at the club statement. That will give you a clue.

Just now, Shance said:

I know a lot of what happened with him as we had a mutual friend. I can't give you black and white proof and you know it, so your attempts at being witty are futile. You either accept my word that I know from a source close to him or you don't and we move on. 

End of the day, he acted like a total wanker and he was the captain. I'll never forgive him for it. There's a reason why our fans still love Rickie, yet hate him. Look at the club statement. That will give you a clue.

It gives no clue as to what happened other than the club potentially viewed something negatively. We don't know what and people jump to conclusions from it.

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I don't know. Which is why I asked for something to substantiate the rumours of poor behaviour. At the moment all I've seen is people jumping to conclusions seemingly based on 6 year old rumours.

Are they ? So you don’t think people know facts and everything is an unsubstantiated rumour

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

It gives no clue as to what happened other than the club potentially viewed something negatively. We don't know what and people jump to conclusions from it.

Did you even read the rest of my posts?

1 minute ago, Give it to Ron said:

Wouldn’t bother mate he has dug in and doesn’t stop digging.

i am out of here.

I know him and his posting style very well. Can't stand the bloke if i'm honest. His pedantry knows no bounds. 

4 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

You don’t find it odd then that the club wouldn’t thank him for his time at the club and wish him well as they have done with nearly every other player? Fair enough, but most other Saints fans have a different view. I have no idea what exactly went on and you wont get the concrete evidence that you seem determined to insist upon because the people on the inside don’t tend to talk openly about this stuff until perhaps they write their memoirs! Sometimes you just have to join the dots.

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I did yes. But it provided no evidence. What is stopping you providing it? Or at the very least an outline of what you think happened?

I'm beginning to think you are actually Adam himself. Are you Adam Lallana?? Might explain why you are so keen to defend him/yourself 

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

I did yes. But it provided no evidence. What is stopping you providing it? Or at the very least an outline of what you think happened?

Like I said, I know what happened as we had a mutual friend and like I said, you and I both know I can't post concrete evidence so there will be no pleasing you as you are quite frankly a bellend that likes to wind people up. 

He told the club he would never play for them again and that he wanted to leave. There was a lot more shit in there as well with media leaks but i'm not going into it on here. You won't get evidence so you carry on white knighting Lallana whilst the rest of us see him for the dick head he really is.