Graziano Pelle - Free Agent.

Secret Site Agent

Excuse my French Mod's

Fuck Me he is older than Walcott - been playing and living a right easy time in China - poor old Theo is not what he was. I know its almost Halloween but the ghost of Rupert Lowe has suddenly  appeared wanting to get Graziano into the St Marys Stadium Retirement home to keep Theo company!!

Its like turning the clock back to the days at the Dell when we eagerly hoovered up all sorts of old glue pots who's glory playing days were pre sepia. 

...........is Alf Ramsey still around?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Secret Site Agent said:

Wish I hadn't asked now.

That'll learn me to post when drunk.

Hey it was quite cathartic posting my reply to your post - having had to reply to a customers snotty email whilst biting my tongue and stopping my fingers typing what they really wanted to say, and then being a bit important. 

Dont hear much about drunk counsellors - I guess that’s the last thing you want on the end of the phone at Samaritans

thank you

1 hour ago, John Boy Saint said:

Excuse my French Mod's

Fuck Me he is older than Walcott - been playing and living a right easy time in China - poor old Theo is not what he was. I know its almost Halloween but the ghost of Rupert Lowe has suddenly  appeared wanting to get Graziano into the St Marys Stadium Retirement home to keep Theo company!!

Its like turning the clock back to the days at the Dell when we eagerly hoovered up all sorts of old glue pots who's glory playing days were pre sepia. 

...........is Alf Ramsey still around?

He was actually playing in Serie A for Parma last season.

His only goal in 13 Serie A games was pretty good though...

51 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

He played in Serie A in Italy last season.

Yes, but as you said, it wasn’t a success. He only scored one goal, got relegated and is now still without a club almost three months into the new season. Serie A is also a much slower league than the Premier League. He got his money, set himself up for life, but in football terms, he wouldn’t be good enough for us now and his career would have taken a downturn when he went to China.