Saints Kits Season 2023/24

Master Bates

11 hours ago, Pamplemousse said:

Another Hummel design released for Wycombe. Probably won't get too many clues what ours will look like but interesting anyway

https://twitter.com/wwfcofficial/status/1667155237604343814?s=20

10 hours ago, egg said:

Swap the light blue for yellow, and that'd be a cracking away kit. 

I’d be happy for that in red and white, it would be very 1889 (and likely look better than the overly baggy tops worn at the last game at the Dell).

My absolute favourite would be a proper red and white half and half, Southampton St. Mary’s style. Won’t be that though, Hummel Denmark is the closest we’ve ever got to that. This got mocked up a year or two ago and i think looks quite splendid.

IMG-1566.jpg

• Like 5

Here's all of mine - I normally post under my real name 'David Strover' but when I went to log in the user name field kept asking for a @ symbol even though it has always been my name so it locked me out and I can't get back in - if any admins know why this is it might be helpful.

This is an old account I didn't even remember having until I tried my e-mail address to log in 😂

I neither play football anymore and I was certainly not a legend for West Dean 🤨

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, West Dean FC Legend said:

Here's all of mine - I normally post under my real name 'David Strover' but when I went to log in the user name field kept asking for a @ symbol even though it has always been my name so it locked me out and I can't get back in - if any admins know why this is it might be helpful.

This is an old account I didn't even remember having until I tried my e-mail address to log in 😂

I neither play football anymore and I was certainly not a legend for West Dean 🤨

spacer.png

Don’t give up your day job mush.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, The Kraken said:

I’d be happy for that in red and white, it would be very 1889 (and likely look better than the overly baggy tops worn at the last game at the Dell).

My absolute favourite would be a proper red and white half and half, Southampton St. Mary’s style. Won’t be that though, Hummel Denmark is the closest we’ve ever got to that. This got mocked up a year or two ago and i think looks quite splendid.

IMG-1566.jpg

Been trying to create something like that all morning but it’s so difficult! Might have to stick to my Granada and Atleti rip offs ☹️

4 hours ago, West Dean FC Legend said:

I think the red sash with red arms is a decent effort. Always appreciate a sash shirt, except for Boro five years ago when it looked like it had fallen off.

Your login issues might be related to having to verify your email address. I can't find the original forum message but think it was meant to have an effect from this month.

5 hours ago, The Kraken said:

IMG-1566.jpg

I love the Feyenoord-style halves, would be nice to see a kit like this and not like the late-80s red and pink that a lot of us are so fond of. I would be happy to see this, the sash and the Keegan era kit appear every ten years or so, to give some variety amongst the bog-standard traditional stripes.

I'm not keen on the 19th Century quarters personally - it does work well for Wycombe with their darker colours, but in red and white it would look too gaudy.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Crab Lungs said:

Just messing around with a free kit creator as I no longer possess Photoshop... I quite liked this.

It's not gonna be this, though. 

messingaroundhome.thumb.jpg.1bb568afda4848e9a013463d12475112.jpg

What’s the free kit creator you are using please?

5 minutes ago, Harold K Steptoe said:

Unfortunately nothing, was due to meet up with them but it was the day they were being called in for meeting regarding redundancy. 

The harsh reality of relegation. We're worried about what kit we've going to play in next season while many people are being made redundant. Having been made redundant in the past myself, I hope all the employees that lose their jobs can find new employment promptly.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sfcphilc said:

The harsh reality of relegation. We're worried about what kit we've going to play in next season while many people are being made redundant. Having been made redundant in the past myself, I hope all the employees that lose their jobs can find new employment promptly.

You can put this kind of fatuous comment on every single thread on this forum, why single out the one about our new kit?

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Sfcphilc said:

Why worry about redundancy when people are being bombed in Ukraine.  Why worry about the people of Ukraine when people are starving to death in Africa…..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Why worry about redundancy when people are being bombed in Ukraine.  Why worry about the people of Ukraine when people are starving to death in Africa…..

Don't forget the impending expansion of the sun to supergiant at some point in the future. 

Edited by Colinjb
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Sfcphilc said:

Yes it's crap but why would that stop us discussing a new kit? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Colinjb said:

Don't forget the impending expansion of the sun to supergiant at some point in the future. 

Why worry about this when the universe will continue to expand until a big freeze in around 100Trillion years will end all thermodynamics and render all of this somewhat pointless. 

On 10/06/2023 at 14:33, Crab Lungs said:

I'm meant to be going to a BBQ shortly and I'm sat in my pants designing Saints kits :(

Think this one could be a little busy?

TOOBUSY.thumb.png.dec7eede559257fbcdd95ecef86cd095.png

One with red sleeves

image.png

This is all very Granada CF.

preview-2023-06-10T13_28_05.366Z.png

Top one looks like they've just stepped out of TGI Fridays 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Viking Saint said:

Top one looks like they've just stepped out of TGI Fridays 

Know these are mock ups but look at the tops of the socks, there u have it, looks pink, just like the danish kit, we can’t have the danish top!

6 hours ago, The Juice said:

Why worry about this when the universe will continue to expand until a big freeze in around 100Trillion years will end all thermodynamics and render all of this somewhat pointless. 

... and I bet we qualify for the Champions League for the first time at the end of the previous season. Would be typical Saints.

So. Slightly different source to normal, so no idea how reliable but this is what I’ve been told.

Home kit is a spin on the half and half “Denmark” kit, sponsor is red unlike mock up below…🤔

Away kit is white with blue trim,

3rd kit is black with yellow trim.

apparently out week on Monday…no idea if it’s true or not so take it with a pinch of salt. Along the lines of the below…

image.thumb.png.03fa5c550c8e50a9fafb0a2d3bebec74.png

image.thumb.png.cdd8d9be0207be0fef64497685acf47d.png
image.thumb.png.73a19611d5462959dd58404bcd2b8e1b.png

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

apparently out week on Monday…no idea if it’s true or not so take it with a pinch of salt.

The competition closing date to be part of the photoshoot is tomorrow, so the following Monday sounds about right. Thanks for passing on the info, interesting to hear the sponsor logo is red - wouldn't it clash with the red behind it?!

14 minutes ago, Ted Bates Statue said:

The competition closing date to be part of the photoshoot is tomorrow, so the following Monday sounds about right. Thanks for passing on the info, interesting to hear the sponsor logo is red - wouldn't it clash with the red behind it?!

Yeah who knows, I did say does it not get lost in the red, he replied “yes” so will be interesting to see what it looks like in reality. 

No white block on the sponsor as per the mock up apparently, 

Always got the sense that one of the seasons in the Hummel contract would be the Denmark kit but I'd still be slightly surprised if we went with that for our first season down.

White one looks a bit like a throw back to the white and "Solent green" we had back in 1989/90 or so.

1 hour ago, Saint Garrett said:

So. Slightly different source to normal, so no idea how reliable but this is what I’ve been told.

Home kit is a spin on the half and half “Denmark” kit, sponsor is red unlike mock up below…🤔

Away kit is white with blue trim,

3rd kit is black with yellow trim.

apparently out week on Monday…no idea if it’s true or not so take it with a pinch of salt. Along the lines of the below…

image.thumb.png.03fa5c550c8e50a9fafb0a2d3bebec74.png

image.thumb.png.cdd8d9be0207be0fef64497685acf47d.png
image.thumb.png.73a19611d5462959dd58404bcd2b8e1b.png

I'd be pretty happy with these. 

Would be a bit bemused if they went with a red sponsor though. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is style #0021 from Spized.com, if you want to play around with their kit design tool. I love this idea of a main colour for the body, second colour for sleeves and main stripes, and third colour for collar and minor stripes. And just pinstripes/varied stripes in general.

If Saint Garrett is around the mark (as he usually is IMO) I'm going to have to get that third shirt for sure. Probably the away shirt too. Maybe all three depending on the execution of the home shirt.

(Do we read anything into the #45 on the shorts?)

Edited by chiknsmack

5 hours ago, The Kraken said:

Interesting. Not sure how a red sponsor on a Denmark kit can work but we’ll see. Hope the sponsors are done better than in the mock up, no need for the inside to be a whole solid block.

Was wondering the same. But perhaps if the speculation about Sportsbet no longer being the sponsor after relegation are true, there’s a chance JD Sports move to front of shirt? 

We’re not allowed sleeve sponsors in the Championship (due to EFL and SkyBet sleeve patches) so I wonder if JD would go with a red circle logo with their letters in white to shift to the front of the shirt? 

Edited by CSA96

4 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Always got the sense that one of the seasons in the Hummel contract would be the Denmark kit but I'd still be slightly surprised if we went with that for our first season down.

White one looks a bit like a throw back to the white and "Solent green" we had back in 1989/90 or so.

This year is 100 years since Hummel’s foundation I believe (?) so I think they’re giving a load of old favourites a reboot for their clients as part of that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Would be happy with something similar to this. Was one of the retro tops the club was selling not too long ago

extra_football_shirt_44111_1.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, CSA96 said:

This year is 100 years since Hummel’s foundation I believe (?) so I think they’re giving a load of old favourites a reboot for their clients as part of that.

Didn't realise that - makes sense. Thanks for the info.

19 hours ago, The Juice said:

Yes been worried about this for a while. The big freeze could cause the biggest fixture pile up since the winter of 1963. 

• Haha 2