Saints Kits Season 2023/24

Master Bates

16 hours ago, Master Bates said:

The FA ruled no betting sponsors on shirts next season.

What about Championship?

Appears to come into play at the start of the 2026/27 season. I don't imagine the Championship/EFL would bring the change in any earlier, though could be wrong? Will still be able to have betting sponsors on sleeves, however. 

Anyway, we may be back in the Prem by then.

Guys...? Guys...?? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

How soon is soon? 😂

There is a competition for junior saints members to be in a photoshoot around St Marys and become one of the first to wear the new kit. Closing date is 12th June so I think we are still a few weeks away from seeing it, unless it gets leaked sooner.

Until then, we'll have to put up with other Hummel releases or mock-ups on twitter by people with maybe a bit too much time on their hands. I'm going to stick my neck out and say it will be "back to basics" stripes.

55 minutes ago, Ted Bates Statue said:

There is a competition for junior saints members to be in a photoshoot around St Marys and become one of the first to wear the new kit. Closing date is 12th June so I think we are still a few weeks away from seeing it, unless it gets leaked sooner.

Until then, we'll have to put up with other Hummel releases or mock-ups on twitter by people with maybe a bit too much time on their hands. I'm going to stick my neck out and say it will be "back to basics" stripes.

It's not back to basics. 

33 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

It’s a great design. But kit manufacturers don’t care about detail, especially for second division teams. 
I’m expecting basic bland red and white stripes again now.

Nothing bland about red & white stripes. Just give me a nice, smart take on this and I’m happy. And most others would be too I suspect. 

IMG_6261.jpeg

• Like 18
  • Confused 1

On 26/05/2023 at 13:10, St Jim said:

Some pretty good mock-ups on twitter.  As ever fan mock-ups always seem to be better than what is actually produced.

Top one please. I’d be delighted with that. Get rid of the white away kit. Yellow and blue away and no 3rd kit (totally unnecessary and only designed to fleece fans). 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DSB Media said:

Nostalgia and sentimentality aside, that is a bit of a dogs breakfast/hotch potch of a kit.

Shame as it’s a decent design but not particularly fond of it at the time, as it appears red and pink from a distance. The design looks fine in the St Etienne shirt, and the Coventry sky blue and white. We could certainly have a decent away kit with the design but as a home kit doesn’t appeal.

No doubt like this season we’ll come up with something worse and less Saints like for a home kit, and even more puke inspiring for the away. 

Edited by Badger
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, SW11_Saint said:

Top one please. I’d be delighted with that. Get rid of the white away kit. Yellow and blue away and no 3rd kit (totally unnecessary and only designed to fleece fans). 

Yeah def, just a nice red and white striped shirt please, yellow and blue away, simple!! Def no need for a third kit. Def no to a plain back aswell, a black number , couldn’t be an easier combo!! Let’s just see them muck it up …., again 

• Like 4

On 27/05/2023 at 19:50, Master Bates said:

Someone last year said:

"Next year is Hummels 100th year anniversary and have said that the teams they supply kits to are in for a surprise"

It's this one, hence the website.

Fw_WJgWXsAkpi6r.jpeg.jpg

It's nice, but it's not "Saints" for me.  I'd like us to go back to a proper red and white stripes, not half and half. 

Sure others will find this one nostalgic though and it might grow on me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Saint Garrett said:

It's nice, but it's not "Saints" for me.  I'd like us to go back to a proper red and white stripes, not half and half. 

I'd always heard that stripes sold the worst in the Saints shop when compared to other styles

Edited by Nolan
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Don't you have me on ignore? 

Yes I do. I will explain once again how it works. You continue to see posts quoted by other people. It also gives you the option to read specific posts if you wish. So yes, I do have you on ignore. 

Back to the point, instead of answering a question with a question, why don’t you just answer it, or do you get some kind of thrill with your cryptic posts?

Instead of milking your ITK credentials, just tell us exactly what the new kit is or just keep your silly little power game knowledge  to yourself.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

Yes I do. I will explain once again how it works. You continue to see posts quoted by other people. It also gives you the option to read specific posts if you wish. So yes, I do have you on ignore. 

Back to the point, instead of answering a question with a question, why don’t you just answer it, or do you get some kind of thrill with your cryptic posts?

Instead of milking your ITK credentials, just tell us exactly what the new kit is or just keep your silly little power game knowledge  to yourself.

This!!! 💯

Grow up laddy  

• Like 1

On 28/05/2023 at 23:58, DSB Media said:

As someone who wasn’t around when the Denmark original kit was around, I personally think it’s absolutely terrible. Should be simple red and white stripes. The hampshire rose while sort of cool has no business being on the kit, looks like something inserted on microsoft office. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, woodsaint1 said:

As long as the football is good to watch and we're winning alot more games next season, I couldnt care less if we wore brown and pink stripes

You clown. What do you know? Screw your opinion. What about traditional saintsy vibes?

Winning? Pfft. Gotta look peng, blud. 

• Like 1

On 30/05/2023 at 12:45, Saint Garrett said:

Pure red and white halves wouldn’t be so bad, but not the Denmark pyjama kit (red and pink). 

• Like 1

I only buy training tops for the gym anyway, so not fussed what the first team kit is like. 

Now what does grind my gears is not putting the proper badge on said training tops, but have some kind of silhouette of the badge. This is not just something SFC do of course, but I will not buy anything without the proper crest on it. 

As you were.