Will season ticket prices be released now and will you renew?

Paul Chuckle

Piggy backing on this thread - for anyone that knows - possibly a stupid question -  I bought 2023/4 Membership (Saints Plus) a good 3 weeks ago. Am I supposed to get anything physical (like through the letterbox?) I know the membership has worked because it is on my SaintsFc account. I was last a member 3 or 4 years ago and I definitely remember receiving something then. 

TIA.

11 hours ago, Kenilworthy said:

So "the gift" was just a badge. It says on the packaging that sustainability is at the heart of this pack. So why have they sent three separate packages to our house when they could all have gone in one small envelope.

I think the gifts varied from person to person.  Mine was fucking free holiday and a pair of Baz's gloves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 27/07/2023 at 11:15, Kenilworthy said:

So "the gift" was just a badge. It says on the packaging that sustainability is at the heart of this pack. So why have they sent three separate packages to our house when they could all have gone in one small envelope.

A box within a box, with the outer box's only purpose being to tell us about how sustainable it is. I wonder if the club will continue with the strategy of playing dull, uninspiring football to encourage fans to stay at home instead of travelling to the ground :)

Edited by jemanson
tyop, I mean typo
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ant said:

Almost a week on from the first reports of season tickets arriving and no sight of mine.

Yes, there's a week and a half to go yet. But we do like to leave things late, don't we?

I got an email from the club today that said they are in the final stages of getting the season ticket stuff sent out and then they will do the membership stuff. (not verbatim).

30 minutes ago, Osvaldorama said:

Unreal support after the shit we’ve been served up. Surprised by that. 

I’m starting to get proper excited for the new season

Good to see that there's a big jump in tickets sold in the 18-25 age group. Should help with the atmosphere.

There's a load of kids around 17-19 who have started going more seriously in the past couple of seasons since lockdown which is great.

Edited by The Cat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint IQ said:

As long as you get it the day before the first home game it's not really a shambles is it?

I beg to disagree. No communication, random mailings that bear no resemblance to when you’ve actually renewed. Just some idea of when to expect something I’ve paid hundreds of pounds for isn’t too much to ask is it? Can you honestly tell me that you trust the ticket office (or their outsourced partners!)? My experience over many years has led to some keen distrust they’ll actually get things right and not f them up. I expect I’m not the only one. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saint IQ said:

As long as you get it the day before the first home game it's not really a shambles is it?

It would be. Many people will be away from home and going direct to the game from somewhere else. That would not be the way to treat  cutomers who have splashed out several hundred pounds. 

• Like 1