The Circle of Trust Jan ‘24

Miltonaggro

18 minutes ago, SaintsFan86 said:

Anyone know of any contract renewals? I'd love to persuade Stuey for one more season.

Why don’t you send him a strongly worded email begging him to stay? Or wait for him at the players entrance next weekend and beg him? They love that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miltonaggro said:

Love watching this team, pride back in the club. Business like today. In our hands now lads. 

The CoT team I take it? Inspiring the city one forum clue at a time 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

The CoT team I take it? Inspiring the city one forum clue at a time 

Luddite error and posted on the wrong thread of course, but on reflection the sentiment clearly stands. Very content with both SFC and the CoT at present and feeling a lot of positivity from a majority of the Saintsweb community after a challenging start last autumn. Our trajectory seems inextricably linked to Russell Martin! 👊 🙂

• Like 4

Thanks for your interest in this thread.

But as previously stated the COT reduced their activities until the summer transfer thread when our contacts are on the phone 24/7.

If you would like to submit an application to join the team please DM @Turkish.

Also as a disclaimer if @Miltonaggro guarantees you membership if you send him photo's please don't.

Thanks

COT

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Isn't it interesting that despite being a on break we have some VERY interesting news regarding goings on behind the scenes. However given all the naysayers and abuse we faced during the transfer window we will stick to our guns and not return until June. You've got posters on here to thank for that. Shame that these jealous cretins ruined if for the good guys on here.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Isn't it interesting that despite being a on break we have some VERY interesting news regarding goings on behind the scenes. However given all the naysayers and abuse we faced during the transfer window we will stick to our guns and not return until June. You've got posters on here to thank for that. Shame that these jealous cretins ruined if for the good guys on here.

Great news, much appreciated 

Oh, and don`t rush back

Edited by tdmickey3

15 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Im sure you have, although no weird biblical quotes. Afterall you don't tell anyway as loose lips etc etc

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

It's rather reminiscent of the obsession with the SAS which followed the Iranian Embassy siege in 1981, with a formerly clandestine special forces group coming into general public consciousness for the first time in its illustrious history.  Along with the keen recruits and admirers, vocal and silent, the CoT is bound to draw its share of obsessives, serial onanists, sociopaths and Walter Mittys.  As far as I know genuine supporters are all subscribed to the Whatsapp group in readiness for mid-June.   

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

It's rather reminiscent of the obsession with the SAS which followed the Iranian Embassy siege in 1981, with a formerly clandestine special forces group coming into general public consciousness for the first time in its illustrious history.  Along with the keen recruits and admirers, vocal and silent, the CoT is bound to draw its share of obsessives, serial onanists, sociopaths and Walter Mittys.  As far as I know genuine supporters are all subscribed to the Whatsapp group in readiness for mid-June.   

you have a group? I thought it was fictional. Iam surprised I haven't been invited as I have a flow of information to share

20 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

100% take up for the private invite to the youtube channel already 😇

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldNick said:

you have a group? I thought it was fictional. Iam surprised I haven't been invited as I have a flow of information to share

prove yourself and you will be invited. Look at Farmer Saint

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

On 14/02/2024 at 18:11, CB Fry said:

Baggies? They'll be in fucking body bags when we're done with them.

Black Country? Black death more like, when we've annihilated them.

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Should be a routine win.

We told you

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Whoever it was this morning I followed up the A370, I salute you. It was whoever owns the i8 with reg place A8 COT (sorry, can't remember who owns that one).

A BMW with a personalised numberplate?

Sounds more like another word starting with C and ending with T.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Master Bates said:

Could be an interesting summer, obviously the COT must have heard about any potential takeovers, and are too overwhelmed to say anything.

psalms 119 v 105

your word is a lamp to my foot and a light to my path 

when the time is right to shine the light of truth rest assured the CoT will shine it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Master Bates said:

Could be an interesting summer, obviously the COT must have heard about any potential takeovers, and are too overwhelmed to say anything.

You’ve alluded to a takeover/ SR selling a few times now. Where has that come from?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ErwinK1961 said:

You’ve alluded to a takeover/ SR selling a few times now. Where has that come from?

My thoughts entirely. SR might be thinking that now is the best chance of divesting itself of a big debt laden club, albeit one with the promise of the millions on offer in the Prem. Trouble is, the debt will still be hanging around like a bad smell even in the Prem unless a super rich buyer steps in. I wonder what the club is valued at for a sale now?