The Circle of Trust Jan ‘24

Miltonaggro

17 hours ago, Turkish said:

i sense a return of the CoT is imminent to confirm or quash rumours and also provide insights and clues into our real transfer business. 

#GenuineITKs #bewareoffalseprophets #circleoftrust #needtoknowbasis #ifyouknowyouknow 

CoT.png.f5d8dc4eead857199474a53be9a70a55.png

Its been a busy few months tieing up loose ends. Looks like January will be a busy one. 

I can't say too much at this stage, but some might leave, some might join. 

Make of that what you will. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Dman said:

Its been a busy few months tieing up loose ends. Looks like January will be a busy one. 

I can reveal that Jason and the team have been working extremely hard behind the scenes and there is a really good feeling behind the scenes right now and im hearing some very interesting news.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I can reveal that Jason and the team have been working extremely hard behind the scenes and there is a really good feeling behind the scenes right now and im hearing some very interesting news.

Nobody needs to panic, I think people will be very pleasantly surprised cone 1st Feb.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dman said:

Sounds as though you have a reliable source high up in the club. It's a real scoop and I appreciate you've taken a huge risk in revealing this but could you give us a little more.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dman said:

Here we go, the bull shitters are back

Tieing 👔 up loose ends   🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Go Premier League GIF by cyprusgamer

god this tedious already, transfers used to be a nice surprise, now they get dragged out into the public for likes and validation.

Luckily for you there are some VERY reliable sources of transfer information right under your nose. Keep hitting refresh, give us a follow and subscribe to my youtube channel. (by invite only)

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Turkish said:

i sense a return of the CoT is imminent to confirm or quash rumours and also provide insights and clues into our real transfer business. 

#GenuineITKs #bewareoffalseprophets #circleoftrust #needtoknowbasis #ifyouknowyouknow 

CoT.png.f5d8dc4eead857199474a53be9a70a55.png

I am a Southampton Fan

and I am Sotonian

I know what I want and I know how to get it

I wanna destroy chapel kop

Cuz I wanna be COT

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Luckily for you there are some VERY reliable sources of transfer information right under your nose. Keep hitting refresh, give us a follow and subscribe to my youtube channel. (by invite only)

I hope it's better than your only fans, I still can't see properly out of 1 eye.

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Very much looking forward to the CoT Xmas bash, it’s gonna cook. Be great to catch up with all of you wizened old lot again 👍

Always good to see the old reliables for the annual festivities, and pleased that you can make it Kraken. Heard Turkish has arranged an interesting external guest this time around.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Very much looking forward to the CoT Xmas bash, it’s gonna cook. Be great to catch up with all of you wizened old lot again 👍

4 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Always good to see the old reliables for the annual festivities, and pleased that you can make it Kraken. Heard Turkish has arranged an interesting external guest this time around.

Just working on the seating plan, not putting CB Fry next to Egg after last times capers. :lol: 

I might be a bit late, just had a very interesting conference call been put into my diary, Irish dial code, make of that what you will.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Here we go, the bull shitters are back

Tieing 👔 up loose ends   🤣

5 hours ago, OldNick said:

Ive been looking forward for the Turkish crew to relay sfa, apart from when the news is out. Good fun though.

Things to you can rely upon in life… Death, taxes, always/chapel end & Nick being bitter & jealous of the CoT’s connections. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Just working on the seating plan, not putting CB Fry next to Egg after last times capers. :lol: 

I might be a bit late, just had a very interesting conference call been put into my diary, Irish dial code, make of that what you will.

It’s much appreciated Turkish, particularly given the additional grief you get on here since being outed. CBF and Egg will be just fine, as always big difference in person rather than online. Looking forward to the raffle. LLSS. 

• Like 1

CoT.png.f5d8dc4eead857199474a53be9a70a55.pngOur own thread! This is indeed a famous moment in my posting history. The beer are the CoT Christmas party will taste sweeter now! The respect we deserve is here 😀

this thread is the only place in the whole of the internezzzz for the most reliable of transfer news. Keep refreshing this thread, the window opens soon! 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SaintBobby said:

God, this is going to get tedious quickly.

13 hours ago, washsaint said:

What do you mean, its going to........

40 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

What the fack is this nonsense.... 

27 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

All about weirdos seeking attention

Fishing Marlin GIF by The Telegraph

Edited by Ted Bates Statue
​🎣​
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

It's looking like a Blue day for half a great city, when the eagles come home to roost. When the Epiphany comes, or just after, call off the search. The Holy land welcomes a man of the left, name from an ancient trade.

No way! I heard the rumour the other day but is your source saying it’s true?