The Circle of Trust Jan ‘24

Miltonaggro

5 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Turks Im very disappointed, I asked to get my rating and it hasn't yet arrived. Unless the foil off an old fag packet I found on my step this morning was my grading 

It’s being prepared hun, but you need to prove your credentials before being fully integrated into the circle 

17 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Who is more reliable on the rumour-front?

the CoT, or Talksport's Chief Football Correspondent, Alex 'Crooky' Crook?

Currently tied 0-0 at the moment, but it is early days in the Window

100% accuracy in the last 3 windows Hun, so stick that in your potato peeler. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Some preliminary 'talks' in person going ahead today, but could be strategic in getting the primary target's club to be more realistic on price.

Bill Shankly leads Liverpool to UEFA Cup Glory available as Framed Prints,  Photos, Wall Art and Photo Gifts

Is the photo another clue?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Some preliminary 'talks' in person going ahead today, but could be strategic in getting the primary target's club to be more realistic on price.

Bill Shankly leads Liverpool to UEFA Cup Glory available as Framed Prints,  Photos, Wall Art and Photo Gifts

Carvalio

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

It’s being prepared hun, but you need to prove your credentials before being fully integrated into the circle 

Phew, I thought i'd been overlooked. Thank you for considering my application, Ican proudly put it with my other medals

Buster Merryfield Actor TV Comedy Only Fools and Horses Uncle Albert ...

• Like 1

Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

You don't know what you're getting yet...

Are you part of the Cult? If so, it must be the group to join. Im gagging to do so now. Put in a good word for me

5 hours ago, OldNick said:

Are you part of the Cult? If so, it must be the group to join. Im gagging to do so now. Put in a good word for me

Nail on head and yet you still want to join.

Turkish is David Koresh reincarnated. Be warned, he is a false prophet and his words will destroy you.

17 hours ago, Turkish said:

R.615fd256a5f67c1f259cf87edb3ffdcf?rik=u69w%2fjd1I1kOeg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

you sure? I think Pete Mitchell suffered a terrible injury in a car crash and became a wheelchair basketball player before joining the cast of Corrie.

Edited by Chez

1 hour ago, Chez said:

you sure? I think Pete Mitchell suffered a terrible injury in a car crash and became a wheelchair basketball player before joining the cast of Corrie.

The CoT do not just share transfer information. This clue could be that the players had Goose for their Christmas team dinner….

make of that what you will 

14 hours ago, Saint Billy said:

Nail on head and yet you still want to join.

Turkish is David Koresh reincarnated. Be warned, he is a false prophet and his words will destroy you.

I was told that somebody saw them all at their Xmas bash, and it was like the bar scene in Star Wars

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I managed to obtain secret footage of the CoT Xmas bash.

My dancing is coming along nicely, I think. Nice to be in a place where people just accept you, and you can relax into it.

Mentions of awesome things like cats and wheelchair basketball, as well as the usual CoT quality, is making this a top thread.

10 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

To be fair, that video just shows the special guests - suewhistle, MLG, Always and a rare appearance from Baj.

I thought that as CB and Turks would be wearing their gongs, Apparently they have awarded themselves more medals than an African dictator. I saw Turkish earlier

Jacek Parol: Dyktator – Studio Opinii

Edited by OldNick
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Circle of Twat's do we have any news of potential incoming?

No riddles or silly buggers just name the players... 

as if, lol.

Just a bit of fun joining their game and reading their clues lol

How do I get into the Circle of Trust? Will providing some plausible links via picture clues, and then replying with either some pretentious quotes or Latin proverbs suffice? 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

How do I get into the Circle of Trust? Will providing some plausible links via picture clues, and then replying with either some pretentious quotes or Latin proverbs suffice? 

You could probably start with a labotomy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

You need to take the lead for a week in front of the camera for the CoT OnlyFans account.

What is your speciality?

49 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

What do you farm - it's a prerequisite of joining that this is declared.

On 05/01/2024 at 15:43, Miltonaggro said:

Today Romano has said we are interested in taking Carvalho on loan, maybe we are having preliminary talks with him and his agent.