Saints 3-0 Watford - Match Thread

goodymatt

13 minutes ago, gio1saints said:

3-0 che from 3 yards

All the players I said were bad are scoring. She’s to score next. 

maybe just think it for a bit .....we've all done it.......have faith because it won't get much better than this. We get promoted then look out!

2 minutes ago, coalman said:

Christ, it looks totally miserable down in Plymouth. Wouldn't fancy playing 90 let alone 120 minutes there tonight.

Shame Leeds have such an easy game on Saturday 

• Like 1

Yes!

It sounded as though they got a clear message at half time, and went on to dominate the game completely. Martin's control of games, with senior players supporting sounded as though it left Watford chasing shadows.

A lot of youth in there, with all of them looking to play their part in the run in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gio1saints said:

Sekou mara player of the match yet he’s not played great imo. But scored twice. I’m so confused. 

It happens.

I remember a game at SMS against Fulham in the early 00s where we went 2-0 down and came back to win 4-2 with a hattrick from BT, despite him playing utter dogshit that day. 

And how many times did MLT jog around the pitch for 90 mins doing absolutely fuck all except score a wonder goal (or two, or three).

• Like 1

Just now, saintant said:

Dibling should take a lot of confidence from his driving run which led to the second goal.

Yeah, reminded me of the runs he made for that hat trick Vs Newcastle in the u23s last year 

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 3-0 Watford - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic