Saints 3-2 Watford - Match Thread

goodymatt

I just won at the bookies on the National and put a quid on Watford. Hopefully the second bet won’t come in...

and there it is. FFS. Useless fuckers.

Just so sick of this useless, moronic style of football where we just pass it around slowly, aimlessly, in the hipster/disrupter belief (oh, we're so clever) that we are reinventing football. We are so easy to beat and I just want Martin gone, with his ridiculous sub choices and youth ignoring with him. He can take Baz too, who is the most invisible goalkeeper I think I've ever seen. Don't give a toss whether he can pass it out from the back. Pathetic usless fucking bottlers.

Edited by DT
  • Like 1

Last time he took aribo off without warranting it it didn’t end well...

and so it did again. Manager never, ever learns.

Edited by DT

2 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

We live in hope 

What a fucking stupid comment.

He was having a good game and, in case you didn't notice, was involved in the build up and finished for our first goal.

But yeah, let's wish he can't continue 🙄

Edited by Sheaf Saint
  • Like 7

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

He was having a good game and, in case you didn't notice, was involved in the build up and finished for our first goal.

Fuck off he’s shit 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Ridiculous isn't it? I don't particularly rate him either but the lad tries hard, has been through a tough time, genuinely loves the club and is called every name under the sun by our wonderfully supportive fanbase.

• Like 3

Just now, Saint NL said:

Maybe a good time to introduce Sulemana. Give us an out ball because we can't hold it.

Watford have a high line so just drop it behind their defender and let him run.....

Sulemana just gives it away. Not someone who can hold the ball up or carry it out. He can barely keep control when he runs with it.

• Like 3

Just now, BotleySaint said:

Sulemana just gives it away. Not someone who can hold the ball up or carry it out. He can barely keep control when he runs with it.

Sounds like Rothwell.

Just now, gallaghert366@yahoo.com said:

Perennial problem  - two shots on target so far.

I take your point, but the fact that we have scored from both of them today is against type for us, so I'm not too unhappy.

Just now, Chez said:

Stu having a mare so far. Tempting to take him off. Buck up lad.

Usually does when he comes off the bench. Great when he starts though. Like a reverse super sub.

Watford are unlucky not to have drawn this level yet.

We're offering nothing going forwards.

I'll be very surprised if we don't throw this one away. Something needs to change out there. However, I'm not sure it's Manning on that's going to fix it.

• Like 2

Just now, saintant said:

Not watching it. Have Watford been the better side? See they've had more shots than us.

We blew them away for the first 30 mins, but since, pretty even, they look dangerous at times on the break....but we have looked good in parts

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 3-2 Watford - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic