Saints 3-2 Watford - Match Thread

goodymatt

This has been utterly pathetic from Saints since the 30 minute mark.  Anyone would think they are strangers, giving the ball away all the time.

And the subs.....wtf.  Stu A has been terrible, tried to be too clever with his subs that completely disrupted the (non)-style .

Everyone loves KWP but has been very, very poor for some time now.   ANd no idea why Mara keeps getting time on the pitch.

• Like 1

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

He has done. Several times this season but they go unnoticed because our fans genuinely hate him. 

For the last time, nobody hates Baz. Many don't rate him which is a different thing entirely.

• Like 4

Just now, washsaint said:

This has been utterly pathetic from Saints since the 30 minute mark.  Anyone would think they are strangers, giving the ball away all the time.

And the subs.....wtf.  Stu A has been terrible, tried to be too clever with his subs that completely disrupted the (non)-style .

Everyone loves KWP but has been very, very poor for some time now.   ANd no idea why Mara keeps getting time on the pitch.

😆

Just now, saintant said:

For the last time, nobody hates Baz. Many don't rate him which is a different thing entirely.

Nope - Many don't rate Manning, Rothwell or Adam's but the level of personal comments Baz gets as opposed to them lot is ridiculous. It seems almost personal with him.

I can only assume it's because he played for Pompey.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Saint NL said:

7 mins, we better throw the kitchen sink at them, no more pissing around, get this won

We won't, because that's not in our make up. Last weekend at Blackburn we had an attacking FK in the last minute of stoppage time and we just passed it out wide and gave it away instead of launching it into the box.

Dreading the playoffs with this shower and Rudderless Russ.

We're going to do something spectacular like spawn it to Wembley and then blow a 4-0 HT lead and lose on penalties when Adams scuffs it and it doesn't even make it to the goal.

Edited by OttawaSaint
  • Like 3

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

Nope - Many don't rate Manning, Rothwell or Adam's but the level of personal comments Baz gets as opposed to them lot is ridiculous. It seems almost personal with him.

Manning, Rothwell and Adams have all at times won points for us this season. I can't point to any games this season where Bazunu has turned in a performance that earned us a point or three.

• Like 3

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

Or, just maybe, it's because he's statistically the worst keeper in the Champ.

It's not personal at all.

• Like 6

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

You're genuinely confused as to why a terrible goalie gets more comments than an equally terrible fullback or midfielder?

• Like 5

Just now, verlaine1979 said:

You're genuinely confused as to why a terrible goalie gets more comments than an equally terrible fullback or midfielder?

Its the way his positive contributions are ignored and he's blamed for stuff that simply is not his fault. I can't comment on today's but in midweek for example. No keeper was keeping that out. Yet it was his fault apparently.

• Haha 4

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

Its the way his positive contributions are ignored and he's blamed for stuff that simply is not his fault. I can't comment on today's but in midweek for example. No keeper was keeping that out. Yet it was his fault apparently.

He is shite and the worst starting keeper in the league

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Or, just maybe, it's because he's statistically the worst keeper in the Champ.

It's not personal at all.

See Sky Sports said Friday the Rotherham keeper was statistically the worst in every area.

Don't forget who England's best ever manager and most clinical striker are. Statistically.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Nothing to do with it, Crouch was cheered after some initial stick, Fuller I’ll possibly give you. Gavin is wholly unsuited to his job and SFC is well beyond his level, as is the Championship let alone the PL. He might make a League One keeper and did show some promise with Pompey but still had a few horrors and they weren’t a patch on the outfit they have now winning that league. 

Martin ditto, another tactical horror today and he’s never been at Fratton. I don’t know what it is with shoehorning Jack into a DMC role but it must have cost at least 15 points now. 

Edit - Flynn got both of them out of jail there

Edited by Gloucester Saint
  • Like 1

Just now, Bad Wolf said:

See Sky Sports said Friday the Rotherham keeper was statistically the worst in every area.

Don't forget who England's best ever manager and most clinical striker are. Statistically.

In EVERY area? 

You're lying. Because he's not. There's a few areas where Bazunu is the worst. 

And yes, Allardyce being the best with a sample size of what, one or two games? Compared to two fulls seasons for Bazunu.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dr Who? said:

The difference now to a few months ago is that even when we were losing to Huddersfield at home, I still thought we could win. This we will not win now. 

Yes it only worked for once 😂 

• Haha 1

Just now, Daft Kerplunk said:

Nobody wants to do anything with the ball. The fear of losing possession makes them fear trying to do something to actually win. Pathetic really.

Thank goodness for that. Downes has at least got bottle

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 3-2 Watford - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic