Goztepe

Now that Goztepe will play in the top Turkish league next season I thought we should have a thread dedicated to that club.  One of our loanees already plays in goal and excelled this season just ended and another is being talked about for next season.  The VFC thread seems to work well and has proved useful IMO and I hope this one will, too.  Goztepe has a large fan base and some of them might like to read stuff or contribute on here.

• Like 4

I think it's fitting that the biggest club in SR's revolutionary sporting group, shines a light of hope, with their promotion to a top division, for the likes of Southampton.

The closer any club's colours are to Melchester Rovers, is also a good thing. Perhaps this could be the standard across all SR clubs?

Difficult to compare the Turkish League standard with anything in England, but as  everyone is employed by Sport Republic...and we will be 

without Bazunu for  at least  half of next season ....might it be the right time to get Matrusz  Lis  back to Saints and see how good he really is? 

Likewise ...as Trabonsor seemingly don't want to pay money for Onuachu, he could move over to Göztepe, still stay in Turkey and 

play in the top league, and it wouldn't cost SR anything.