iansums Posted August 27 Posted August 27 I see the lineup for the new series has been announced, some interesting people but unfortunately for me a couple of ‘comedians’ that I can’t abide. I never watched the regular series but thoroughly enjoyed the celeb version.
iansums Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 Amol Rajan, Bella Ramsey, James Acaster, James Blunt, Jerry Hall, Joanne McNally, Joe Lycett, Julie Hesmondhalgh, King Kenny, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Maya Jama, Michael Sheen, Miranda Hart, Myha'la, Professor Hannah Fry, Richard E. Grant, Rob Beckett, Romesh Ranganathan, Ross Kemp, Sebastian Croft, and Sharon Rooney.
Farmer Saint Posted August 27 Posted August 27 (edited) 25 minutes ago, iansums said: Amol Rajan, Bella Ramsey, James Acaster, James Blunt, Jerry Hall, Joanne McNally, Joe Lycett, Julie Hesmondhalgh, King Kenny, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Maya Jama, Michael Sheen, Miranda Hart, Myha'la, Professor Hannah Fry, Richard E. Grant, Rob Beckett, Romesh Ranganathan, Ross Kemp, Sebastian Croft, and Sharon Rooney. Excellent group in there tbh. Think Romesh, James and Rob will be great value. Edited August 27 by Farmer Saint
iansums Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 9 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said: Excellent group in there tbh. Think Romesh, James and Rob will be great value. Which James? could be the one I dislike 🙄 I think Ross Kemp and Richard E Grant will be good.
hypochondriac Posted August 27 Posted August 27 I've never watched a single second of this show. I've seen a few clips on social media. Is it worth my time?
AlexLaw76 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Just now, hypochondriac said: I've never watched a single second of this show. I've seen a few clips on social media. Is it worth my time? IMO, the non-celeb traitors is better. But the bar is very high from my PoV, and last year's celeb version was excellent.
CB Fry Posted August 27 Posted August 27 1 hour ago, iansums said: I see the lineup for the new series has been announced, some interesting people but unfortunately for me a couple of ‘comedians’ that I can’t abide. I never watched the regular series but thoroughly enjoyed the celeb version. In fairness they announced it about 3 months ago.
rallyboy Posted August 27 Posted August 27 14 minutes ago, hypochondriac said: I've never watched a single second of this show. I've seen a few clips on social media. Is it worth my time? Only if the paint has finally dried and you've finished bathing the goldfish. 2
Turkish Posted August 27 Posted August 27 1 hour ago, iansums said: Amol Rajan, Bella Ramsey, James Acaster, James Blunt, Jerry Hall, Joanne McNally, Joe Lycett, Julie Hesmondhalgh, King Kenny, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Maya Jama, Michael Sheen, Miranda Hart, Myha'la, Professor Hannah Fry, Richard E. Grant, Rob Beckett, Romesh Ranganathan, Ross Kemp, Sebastian Croft, and Sharon Rooney. Maya Jama is fit, hopefully a bath shots like that bird on the non celebrity one a few years ago. cannot stand Miranda Hart though
Farmer Saint Posted August 28 Posted August 28 19 hours ago, iansums said: Which James? could be the one I dislike 🙄 I think Ross Kemp and Richard E Grant will be good. Acaster. Genuinely funny fucker. 1
iansums Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 1 hour ago, Farmer Saint said: Acaster. Genuinely funny fucker. Looks like we’ll have to disagree on this as well then.
Farmer Saint Posted August 28 Posted August 28 15 minutes ago, iansums said: Looks like we’ll have to disagree on this as well then. I assume you're on the older side, so probably not your type of thing. Unfortunately the bloke from Mrs Browns Boys isn't on it for you.
iansums Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 18 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said: I assume you're on the older side, so probably not your type of thing. Unfortunately the bloke from Mrs Browns Boys isn't on it for you. Ha! No not a fan of that. I don’t find many ‘modern’ comedians funny to be honest but do like Romesh and Rob Beckett, they should be good. Now if Ricky Gervais was on there that would be bloody brilliant. 1
trousers Posted August 28 Posted August 28 (edited) Great line-up for the new series. Prefer the general public version, as that's usually much more competitve and ruthless than the celeb version, but highly entertaining nonetheless. Televisual-tastic p.s. James Blunt is my dark horse punt (rhyming slang intended ) Edited August 28 by trousers
Farmer Saint Posted August 28 Posted August 28 6 minutes ago, iansums said: Ha! No not a fan of that. I don’t find many ‘modern’ comedians funny to be honest but do like Romesh and Rob Beckett, they should be good. Now if Ricky Gervais was on there that would be bloody brilliant. Saw him last year in Brighton - he was quality! 1
revolution saint Posted August 28 Posted August 28 1 hour ago, iansums said: Looks like we’ll have to disagree on this as well then. Haven’t seen too much of him but whenever I have I’ve struggled to find anything funny as well. Don’t find him annoying or anything, he just wasn’t very funny. Never seen Traitors and have no intention of watching it but seems like a lot of people like it
egg Posted yesterday at 19:14 Posted yesterday at 19:14 10 minutes ago, whelk said: Some light relief has started again. Yep. No idea who many of them are though, especially the one who looks about 12.
badgerx16 Posted yesterday at 20:21 Posted yesterday at 20:21 Don't watch, won't watch. Don't get the hype. Bah humbug !
whelk Posted yesterday at 20:37 Posted yesterday at 20:37 14 minutes ago, badgerx16 said: Don't watch, won't watch. Don't get the hype. Bah humbug ! The people who don’t watch Traitors are like vegans or people who play padel 1
iansums Posted 23 hours ago Author Posted 23 hours ago How many episodes before Acaster or Lycett say something funny?
badgerx16 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) 12 hours ago, whelk said: The people who don’t watch Traitors are like vegans or people who play padel How dare you, sir. I call you out and demand that you meet me on the field of honour that I might have my reputation upheld. Edited 11 hours ago by badgerx16
Holmes_and_Watson Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 5 minutes ago, badgerx16 said: How dare you, sir. I call you out and demand that you meet me on the field of honour that I might have my reputation upheld. Not often you see a dual with padel rackets 🙂
LVSaint Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Poor Grant Mitchell paranoid already, that time serving in the SAS has given him PTSD
badgerx16 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 12 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said: Not often you see a dual with padel rackets 🙂 I was thinking more like this.....
ecuk268 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago i would not watch anything with the word "Celebrity" in the title. 1
badgerx16 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) 18 minutes ago, ecuk268 said: i would not watch anything with the word "Celebrity" in the title. "Pointless Celebrities" - never was a program title more apt. "Celebrity Mastermind" - people I've never heard of failing to answer questions that a twelve year old would find were an insult to their intelligence. Edited 10 hours ago by badgerx16 2
whelk Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, LVSaint said: Poor Grant Mitchell paranoid already, that time serving in the SAS has given him PTSD I was hoping he’d be more like his character in Extras
Stripey McStripe Shirt Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, LVSaint said: Poor Grant Mitchell paranoid already, that time serving in the SAS has given him PTSD Also, his brother was shot by his girlfriend on his own doorstep. I'd be paranoid too.
Stripey McStripe Shirt Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, LVSaint said: Poor Grant Mitchell paranoid already, that time serving in the SAS has given him PTSD Also, his brother was shot by his girlfriend on his own doorstep. I'd be paranoid too.
Stripey McStripe Shirt Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Sorry for any spoilers to anyone who hasn't caught up to circa year 2000 in EastEnders.
Holmes_and_Watson Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 2 hours ago, ecuk268 said: i would not watch anything with the word "Celebrity" in the title. I wondered why you were still posting after "Celebrity Invites ecuk268 to the studio to collect £20 million" aired. 🙂
iansums Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago 2 hours ago, whelk said: I was hoping he’d be more like his character in Extras I dunno, the look on his face when someone brushed his arm was as if Vinny Jones had entered the room.
Maggie May Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago Great to see Antti Niemi on this year’s series.
AlexLaw76 Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago What a fuck up by Eddie Grant. Would be a surprising if he stays.
whelk Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said: What a fuck up by Eddie Grant. Would be a surprising if he stays. He should have some hope Joanna
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now