MLT on SSN confirmation of Consortium involvment

Griffo

I think it fair to say, and assume, that once Mr Fry announces the winning "bid", then everybody will know who they are, and who is involved.

Whether they announce straight away who they are bringing in is in the lap of the Gods

But for the sake of our bet, OK, say a month........ If by then, no Lowe, you win ..............

......... (then, one day later .......... )

PS. are we on for that drink pre match ???

Lets hope it is MLT or Souness then there is absolutely no chance Lowe will ever be involved again.

I think it fair to say, and assume, that once Mr Fry announces the winning "bid", then everybody will know who they are, and who is involved.

Whether they announce straight away who they are bringing in is in the lap of the Gods

But for the sake of our bet, OK, say a month........ If by then, no Lowe, you win ..............

Ok, £10 and a month it is and if i'm at the opening home game then yes.

Lets hope it is MLT or Souness then there is absolutely no chance Lowe will ever be involved again.

I don't know where you all got the idea that MLT is actively involved in a consortium from.

He isn't, he's endorsing one, perhaps others but has (?) no active involvement in any of them.

I don't know where you all got the idea that MLT is actively involved in a consortium from.

He isn't, he's endorsing one, perhaps others but has (?) no active involvement in any of them.

I did'nt say that he was actively involved did I, but he would not be endorsing a bid that had Lowe's involvement would he.

Plus people refer to it as the "Pinnacle bid" but as far as Im aware Pinnacle are merely acting as a broker.

Plus people refer to it as the "Pinnacle bid" but as far as Im aware Pinnacle are merely acting as a broker.

Pinnacle is some sort of negociating tool, MLT is making the right noises in public for them, other than that we know nothing about the "client" of Pinnacle.

Are you a lawyer? All these conditions. Accept the bet or don't.

MLT just on SSN:

Said he has been talking to one interested party who are in due diligence with a view to putting a bid in. (Certainly inferred this group hadn't put a bid in yet, or at least as of whenever the footage was recorded.)

Said that clubs needs the right owners (pretty obvious).

Thats it really. He was at a Charity golf day. Also had McMenemy who said the usual stuff. Good club, need to look forward etc etc

Edited by Saint Charlie

I've been thinking about this.

He still may well be actively involved even if he is not part of the funding side of the bid.

Perhaps he will be offered a role on the board, who knows!

Niall Quinn!

I've been thinking about this.

He still may well be actively involved even if he is not part of the funding side of the bid.

Perhaps he will be offered a role on the board, who knows!

Niall Quinn!

That would make circa 32000 Saints Fans very happy ..... IMHO

I've put some Dom Perignon in the fridge just in case tomorrow turns out to be D day !

It's only me and 'er indoors' at the moment but if Lucy Pinder can make it round here I'll find a way to get shot of the wife so that we can have a proper celebration !!!!

We're nearly there folks, keep believing .........

:)

Thought I would pop back on this thread for one post in view of all that has been posted since my last.

Lowe is in no way connected to the written bid filed with the Administrators last Friday.

Souness is in no way connected to the written bid files with the Administrators last Friday

There is no Guernsey or Jersey connection to the written bid filed with the Administrators last Friday.

None of the former board members, going back as far as you want in history, are connected to the written bid filed with the Administrators last Friday.

I hope this helps.

Thought I would pop back on this thread for one post in view of all that has been posted since my last.

Lowe is in no way connected to the written bid filed with the Administrators last Friday.

Souness is in no way connected to the written bid files with the Administrators last Friday

There is no Guernsey or Jersey connection to the written bid filed with the Administrators last Friday.

None of the former board members, going back as far as you want in history, are connected to the written bid filed with the Administrators last Friday.

I hope this helps.

Brilliant news, clean slate all round then.

I hope this helps.

weston has it anything to do with green

I hope this helps.

Last Friday being 1 May?

What then about the one purported to have been received fri 24 April?

KES...Sylvester House and I used to have the hots for Ms Erica Cawte (fumbles for Kleenex) ...but I think Dickie Dykes was doing her. I also think this might be the last post I can use today.

Dickie Dykes def wasn't doing her - heard only last week that he's just "Come out"!! Never saw that one coming. Stu K (Reynolds) here (same year as Trev and relatively good mates with him at the time) - can't work out who you are yet so PM me when you can

Yep they reported Paul Allen was taking us over. Spot on

It did happen though, don't you remember? I think in chapter 6 he bought us, then sold us in chapter 7. I recommend you go to golden threads and have a look back.

It did happen though, don't you remember? I think in chapter 6 he bought us, then sold us in chapter 7. I recommend you go to golden threads and have a look back.

I missed that but now you mention it