MLT on SSN confirmation of Consortium involvment

Griffo

Very exciting. Pretty convinced that tomorrow will be the day we find out our new owners.

Tomorrow, tomorrow I love you tomorrow, you're always a day away.

Annie??

or

That you'll ever see. I know it's only a day away. And it's always in the future ... Dropped one by one into the sea. I know forever's just a day away ..

Barclay James Harvest,

Annie??

or

That you'll ever see. I know it's only a day away. And it's always in the future ... Dropped one by one into the sea. I know forever's just a day away ..

Barclay James Harvest,

Offers placed apparently don't meet valuation nor do they pay off the debts?

how many things has master bates made up out of his 12000 posts on here and 606?

Doubt they do meet their 'valuation'. The banks are not really in a strong position though are they!!!

They must think they'll get more if they wind us up then.

15/20 million was probably the ante, less than that they'll get by selling us up lock stock and barrel.

Annie??

or

Barclay James Harvest,

Ahh,,,,,, but isn't tomorrow yesterdays today.

Well Barclays should cut their losses, if they wound the whole thing up they would struggle to get what is on offer.

Well Barclays should cut their losses, if they wound the whole thing up they would struggle to get what is on offer.

Do you know what's on offer then??

Could be derisory sums (for the time being).

doubt if the admins will accept 5 or 6 million or silly figures like that.

how many things has master bates made up out of his 12000 posts on here and 606?

Genuinely none when it comes to Saints.

On the muppet show, now that's a different story.

Care to expand on that? Like where the info came from MB?

That's all I know and as usual, no.

Didn`t you have an "exciting" meeting in a pub one lunchtime around about the time of Tommac?

Wasn't a meeting, there was a fat bloke in The Wine Bar in a suit, so I joked to my mate "hey, maybe he's rich enough to buy Saints" so as a joke my mate asked him if he fancied buying SFC, that's when the man turned around claiming that he was already involved in a deal which would be completed that afternoon, which didn't happen.

Wasn't a meeting, there was a fat bloke in The Wine Bar in a suit, so I joked to my mate "hey, maybe he's rich enough to buy Saints" so as a joke my mate asked him if he fancied buying SFC, that's when the man turned around claiming that he was already involved in a deal which would be completed that afternoon, which didn't happen.

Oh, I see.

Yes, but when the seagulls follow the trawlers it is because they think that some fish will be thrown into the sea.

Are you saying Brighton fans hope counterparts at Pompey will drown?

Noticeable that certain well respected/connected posters (FF, Weston etc) don`t seem to be posting today. Is this a good or bad sign?

and jordi cruyff and geovanni etc etc etc YAWN

Probably scared to post anything,in case someone jumps on them and rubbishes any information they have (see the posts on the conference thread) ?

A few people know that we are getting close to an announcement about a takeover,some of us are reluctant to say anything because it's just not worth the grief.All will be revealed shortly I'm sure,and we will have a club that we can continue to support.

The question mark confuses me. Do you mean:

"The offers placed apparently don't meet valuation. Maybe they don't pay off the debts?"

or

"Maybe the offers placed neither meet valuation nor do they pay off the debts?"

Is the whole statement a question, or a statement followed by a question?

If a statement of fact then it is terrible news. If the whole phrase it is conjecture, well then it's just conjecture and there's still hope.

From 606 (rocketswanie who I believe has posted here before)

1. Fry is making money everyday that we are in admin so the "buyers" would need to pay a fee for his work too, fact not guess work

2. Option of concerts to make money have been wiped after residents within the area petitioned against it for noise.

3. The 2 bids recieved, thats right just 2 bids placed, have fallen way short of the valuation.

4. The highest offer recieved is £3.8m

5. The club actually fear that they will go under in days and not weeks!

6. Le Tiss has made an offer but it has lots of "if's" included which have put the offer out of the window

7. Fry was quoted as saying they can only hope that someone who has more money than most, comes in with an offer as it is likely that those who are making offers will not be able to put any money into the team or current squad meaning likely relegation to league 2 straight out as they wont have the resources to make the club stable for league 1.

8. Fry has a footballing friend who has shown an interest but is put off by the work

All the above are true facts. Im not going to share how I know but trust me when I say my/your/our beloved club could be more likely to fold than to take part in any League next year, unless as we feared someone comes in with the offer we need to get this club off the floor in the next 24hours.

I believe this to be correct.

The question mark confuses me. Do you mean:

"The offers placed apparently don't meet valuation. Maybe they don't pay off the debts?"

or

"Maybe the offers placed neither meet valuation nor do they pay off the debts?"

Is the whole statement a question, or a statement followed by a question?

If a statement of fact then it is terrible news. If the whole phrase it is conjecture, well then it's just conjecture and there's still hope.

It's a statement of fact :(:(:(

Saint Donkey, Any offer won't get close to paying off the debt. Not meeting the creditors valuation is a different story, but if they get close to something near 30p in the pound they will be doing well. Given our relegation and starting on minus ten next season, it could even be half of that.

There are no assets of any value to sell, so I'm pretty sure this will simply go to the "Highest" bidder

If MB got this from RocketSwanie then its the biggest pile of poo ever - that guy has never got anything right on 606.

Look at number 6 FFS - Le Tiss cannot make any offer.

There is permission for 4 concerts a year.

Fry's "football friend" is he off The Inbetweeners?

From 606 (rocketswanie who I believe has posted here before)

1. Fry is making money everyday that we are in admin so the "buyers" would need to pay a fee for his work too, fact not guess work

2. Option of concerts to make money have been wiped after residents within the area petitioned against it for noise.

3. The 2 bids recieved, thats right just 2 bids placed, have fallen way short of the valuation.

4. The highest offer recieved is £3.8m

5. The club actually fear that they will go under in days and not weeks!

6. Le Tiss has made an offer but it has lots of "if's" included which have put the offer out of the window

7. Fry was quoted as saying they can only hope that someone who has more money than most, comes in with an offer as it is likely that those who are making offers will not be able to put any money into the team or current squad meaning likely relegation to league 2 straight out as they wont have the resources to make the club stable for league 1.

8. Fry has a footballing friend who has shown an interest but is put off by the work

All the above are true facts. Im not going to share how I know but trust me when I say my/your/our beloved club could be more likely to fold than to take part in any League next year, unless as we feared someone comes in with the offer we need to get this club off the floor in the next 24hours.

I believe this to be correct.

Sorry hypo, but there is some ******** in that list. Please don't scaremonger as them being FACT.

Start with number 6...... He hasn't ..........FACT

Sorry hypo, but there is some ******** in that list. Please don't scaremonger as them being FACT.

Start with number 6...... He hasn't ..........FACT

Hmm I should have read that properly. I'm not stating anything as fact but I think some of it is true and it's still very worrying.

How would they have got past the DD stage if they didn't have the funds to clear the debt?

Having the funds doesn't necessarily mean they're offering them.

I think the proof of funds stage was before we got relegated or hit with a 10 point deduction. The candidates have assessed the clubs position and potential and have apparently made initial offers. Other than that we know nothing.

However going by some of the speculative posts on this forum it would appear that certain think that the whole affair could be obtained for 8 or 10 million £,

which probably isn't correct.I'm sure that if push came to shove the stadium could be sold of for around 10 million and the other bits and pieces for another

8 or so. So no offer under 15/16 million would be accepted for total debt wipe out (IMO of course).After that it's all just posturing and negociation but it is taking too long (once again IMO) . The bank and the other creditors won't wait for ever, another month and it'll be all over, but then the admins know that, so do the bidders.

If MB got this from RocketSwanie then its the biggest pile of poo ever - that guy has never got anything right on 606.

Look at number 6 FFS - Le Tiss cannot make any offer.

There is permission for 4 concerts a year.

Fry's "football friend" is he off The Inbetweeners?

special friend. i bet he loves a gumjob

If it's true that the bids have been rejected because they do not pay enough of the overdraft off to please Barclays this is a very dark day.

Barclay's announce £1.37 billion in profits on the same day they kill Southampton FC..

****ers

If it's true that the bids have been rejected because they do not pay enough of the overdraft off to please Barclays this is a very dark day.

Barclay's announce £1.37 billion in profits on the same day they kill Southampton FC..

****ers

I still don't believe that Barclays would just pull the plug. The fallout would be horrendous and would probably damage them hugely. I'm being told differently but I just can't see it.

I still don't believe that Barclays would just pull the plug. The fallout would be horrendous and would probably damage them hugely. I'm being told differently but I just can't see it.

Won't damage them at all, they'll be plenty of Barclay's Bank clients who'll be as pleased as punch if we go under.It's only football and SFC isn't a global brand.

personally I find it hard to believe that the first offer was only rejected today if so low...when it has been on the table for a week or two??

Ditto.

I'd happily bet that over 50% of that post by rocketswanie is utter tosh.