Interested Parties in Directors Area Today

Forester

Lots of potential bidders there today - notably Anthony Salz who sat next to Leon Crouch during the game. As is known, very well connected in city, not least with old BBC friend Gavyn Davies

And before Exit2 says it, our old friend LongLifeSaint/Cherry was in the same row as me (but over the other side of the little metal barrier in the corporates)!!!!!!!!!!

And before Exit2 says it, our old friend LongLifeSaint/Cherry was in the same row as me (but over the other side of the little metal barrier in the corporates)!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh lord - can I feel more blueprints and another consortium coming in for us now...!!!

I can't take anymore - I really can't.....

Bet they were all seriously f**king impressed at what we have to offer.

I would have been. Today showed what can be achieved with some common sense and soem decent management. Forget the rubbish on the pitch, people would hve seen what this Club could be. If the deal is right, then hopefully someone can see the potential.

Alpine' date=' I don't think they're expecting much, seeing as they're trying to rescue us from admin. We're hardly going to be Arsenal at this point are we?[/quote']

The buzz word will be potential. The team has NONE.

I reckon its down to Aviva as to whether we get a buyer or not. How much they will accept for the stadium debt, bascially. Because any new owner is going to have to start everything else from scratch.

We have potentially one of the best academies in the country.

Oh, sorry. I must have missed that. Please explain how we have one of the best academies in the country.

Prost, Jennings, Hockaday are all gone. What makes our academy so great now.

And while you are at it, please name the next Gareth Bale or Theo Walcott coming through, because none of those who have played this season are going to make it.

Oh, sorry. I must have missed that. Please explain how we have one of the best academies in the country.

Prost, Jennings, Hockaday are all gone. What makes our academy so great now.

And while you are at it, please name the next Gareth Bale or Theo Walcott coming through, because none of those who have played this season are going to make it.

Jesus Alpine reading your posts makes me want to slit my wrists........ cheer up ffs.

We were dross today. Except for Jason Euell, who alone looked like he cared. If I was a potential investor I would have bought a bag of chips instead. They probably would run around more.

Players come and go in football. When you look to buy a club the fans are the important part of the equation. We showed that we care today and if a buyer was to take over the club he would have support.

What distressed me was that Askham was in the directors box as well.I dont understand how people like him are still there.hat is the nightmare i had always feared that ust Lowe and Wilde gone

WHAT ????

You mean he had the f**king nerve to turn up today AND still sit in the directors box ??

How I hate that man..

WHAT ????

You mean he had the f**king nerve to turn up today AND still sit in the directors box ??

How I hate that man..

Yep, as his shares are now worthless why does he stil have any privilages? He is no differesnt to Joe Public.

He is without a doubt, nothing but a vampire sucking the life force out of SFC.

c**t.

To see al the old regime apart from Lowe and Wilde sitting there makes me feel ill. Will we never rid ourselves of these people?

I reckon its down to Aviva as to whether we get a buyer or not. How much they will accept for the stadium debt, bascially. Because any new owner is going to have to start everything else from scratch.

I thought the whispers that there are between 15 and 19 interested parties vindicated your argument that admin was the way forward.

Now, because of admin, it is Aviva that can decide our fate?

So admin could in fact mean that no buyer is able to save the club because Aviva hold all 4 aces?

I am not seeking to pick an argument. I am just seeking clarification as to what benefit admin gives the club if no amount of interest, genuine or otherwise, relies on te note holder on SMS?

To see al the old regime apart from Lowe and Wilde sitting there makes me feel ill. Will we never rid ourselves of these people?

I feel the same way about Mike Richards's attention seeking overtures to Leon Crouch in the Echo.

Talk about changing with the wind direction..

I thought the whispers that there are between 15 and 19 interested parties vindicated your argument that admin was the way forward.

Now, because of admin, it is Aviva that can decide our fate?

So admin could in fact mean that no buyer is able to save the club because Aviva hold all 4 aces?

I am not seeking to pick an argument. I am just seeking clarification as to what benefit admin gives the club if no amount of interest, genuine or otherwise, relies on te note holder on SMS?

There are 15 to 19 parties interested.

The possibility of one following through is dependent upon Aviva's mindset.

Where is the contradiction ?

He is without a doubt, nothing but a vampire sucking the life force out of SFC.

c**t.

And to really spoil your day. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that he with all his "weedling contacts" and negotiation skills could not end up as the person who buys us for a pound from the administrator

Lowe has gone this time with his reputation in total tatters, but we wished for that once before and look what we got and where that got us

Alpine,

I believe the new owner of the Club will not have to worry about the Stadium. I'm sure that the stadium will soon be owned by someone else and leased back to the club on a match by match basis.

Good to see Anthony Salz today. Normally when he has previously been in the Directors Box he has dressed reasonably casually, not so today.

He must of had a meeting earlier in the day.

All IMHO

Regards

Morph

Alpine,

I believe the new owner of the Club will not have to worry about the Stadium. I'm sure that the stadium will soon be owned by someone else and leased back to the club on a match by match basis.

Good to see Anthony Salz today. Normally when he has previously been in the Directors Box he has dressed reasonably casually, not so today.

All IMHO

Regards

Morph

Mr Anthony Salz will be in my prayers tonight:)

But surely, to a degree, the TEAM is the least important part of the equation for any potential investors. Looking longer term anyone that comes in (with enough money) will change the team. The team changes from season to season. Players come and players go. We have the team that we have now because we didn`t have the money to buy a better one! An investor will look at the facilities, the infastructure and the size of the fanbase. He will know that a successful team will activate that fanbase and things will start rolling again.

Alpine,

All IMHO

Regards

Morph

Have, Morph, have!;)

as someone else said i was absolutely staggered to guy the snake their today' date=' at least rupert had the decency to stay away, although judging by the performance maybe he gave the team talk[/quote']

I herad from a mate who works in the press, that Lowe was going to tough it out. He was persuaded to stay away. Dont know if I believe it,but the guy rarely gives me info and when he does it's almost always right.The person within the Club who told him, said "he's got thicker skin than a Rhino".

Alpine,

All IMHO

Regards

Morph

Well, that really must have taken you by surprise. IMHO of course:)

Yep, as his shares are now worthless why does he stil have any privilages? He is no differesnt to Joe Public.

That's true Nick but what about the "Leon & Lawrie" comedy routine before the match. They have no official status either so why were they not thrown off the pitch as you or I or any other member of Joe Public would have been? The trouble id they have big mouths and just can't keep them shut even when only hot air spills forth.

Administrator on radio said he has been pleased with interest so far

There is a danger of time wasters due to the interest in owning a football club so at early stage and before any discussions he is insisting interested parties prove their funds and intentions.

Lowe has told him he will not be party to any consortium.

Crouch and LMc not involved in any of the interested parties.

My mum (bless her) was told by one of the Radio Commentators (she couldn't remember his name - doh!!!) before the game that we needed to look in the Directors Box today for a familiar face who is in current negotiations with the admin...

Where's Trousers????!!!!

Sir David Frost??

Guy Askham:D

No I am thinking Anthony Salz:)

My mum (bless her) was told by one of the Radio Commentators (she couldn't remember his name - doh!!!) before the game that we needed to look in the Directors Box today for a familiar face who is in current negotiations with the admin...

Where's Trousers????!!!!

Sir David Frost??

Was it Motty? He was at the game today, being fawned all over. Perhaps he is going to take us over now that he has given up commentating...

Where's Trousers????!!!!

Sir David Frost??

The familiar face (most people would not count Salz as familiar) was John Motson - now that would be a turn up for the book!