COYR! :D

I was thinking of going as I missed it last season so I guess I'll be watching

GSS for the first 10-15 minutes as I'm busy tomorrow afternoon so I'll be

checking my phone for updates for it so am hoping that Saints will get at

least a Point/if not all 3 but am going to go for 2-2 I think but we'l see

what happens!

COYR! :D

Scorers?

If we win and Aston Villa lose against Arsenal then we'll go 2nd in the table - and we'd almost certanly stay there after Sunday's games thanks to our goal difference. I know it doesn't mean much as this stage but it would still be nice to see.

Sorry about tempting fate and all that.

Give him a contract and he's got no incentive to work hard between now and January. Stop seeing that isn't there, it's just good business. :)

Or he gets disillusioned and begins negotiating with other clubs from January re a free transfer next summer. Brilliant business.

You whined all summer and despite looking an utter fuucckwit with your prediction of firesales and the like you're still whining about they way the club is run.

I posted on a saints forum regarding several first team players being sold in quick succession and the detriment it may have on the team. I am now debating the logic behind waiting until January to start contract talks with Cork.

I should try and adopt your policy of not caring either way (except for when it comes to what people you don't know write on a forum) you utter cretin.

Yeah utter craziness imo. Puts us at risk of losing a great little player for nothing, when we could tie him down now. It's not as if he's ever not put in 100%.

Think only foreign clubs can talk to him in January. Think other clubs have to wait until June. However I'm not naive enough to think unofficial talks don't happen!

Tis but four games in, I expect a tough match away today to opposition we normally fair well against.

Swans v Saints has to be the main match up in the EPL today. Currently 3rd and 4th I would put money on them being next to each other in the league come May. Maybe 8th and 7th? I am sure both sets of fans would be very happy with that if it comes to pass.

If Saints win well today I will revise my opinion of our start, but I expect an entertaining-ish start to the match but, ultimately, a cagey win for the welsh club, with Saints winning at home later in the season.