General Election 2015

trousers

Milliband is hopping about like frog on speed, and seems like the snake oil salesman who has been discovered filling his magical bottles with wee.

Why because no sane person, for instance, would put a hard number on the natural limits of the population or immigration? A moronic question lapped up by morons.

Why because no sane person, for instance, would put a hard number on the natural limits of the population or immigration? A moronic question lapped up by morons.

Not at all

"let me tell you"

"let me explain"

ad nauseum

then tell or explain nothing or very little...... That lad in the audience who put his hand up didn't even get an answer to his question.

Paxman has become a parody of himself. He's just embarassing now. No real substance to his questioning, just playing up to the crowd trying to make himself look good.

All the parties have some dire policies. We know it, they know it.

i was impressed by milliband today and realize the portrayal of him by the papers as a wally is totally false ,i was not impressed by cameron today even thow he had easier questions,but i,m still likelly to vote conservative has i have a good local mp.but for me miliband won todays debate in my view.

i was impressed by milliband today and realize the portrayal of him by the papers as a wally is totally false ,i was not impressed by cameron today even thow he had easier questions,but i,m still likelly to vote conservative has i have a good local mp.but for me miliband won todays debate in my view.

Who is it, out of interest?

As a Conservative voter (traditionally), I've refused to vote for my local MP as he's a traditional old school Tory, the type I can't stand (James Arbuthnot). But he's stood down thankfully and the new kid on the block seems like a modern thinker, I have much like (http://www.tellranil.com/)!

Who is it, out of interest?

As a Conservative voter (traditionally), I've refused to vote for my local MP as he's a traditional old school Tory, the type I can't stand (James Arbuthnot). But he's stood down thankfully and the new kid on the block seems like a modern thinker, I have much like (http://www.tellranil.com/)!

careline nokes and she was very helpfull when i some problems to deal with and found her a normal person.

Farage doesn't think so ;)

When Paxo started on policy , Ed was embarrassingly out of his depth , but when Paxo got personal he came over well.

Terrible night for political punditry , Burly was biased and Paxo totally unprofessional when it came to Ed . Andrew Neil , head and shoulders above Paxo.

Winner tonight Mr N Farage , as they were both poor. First polls showing Dave win .

Nutjob nutshell, who-ever-you-vote-for-the-government-gets-in, or something like that. :mcinnes:

I'm sure that Cleggy will be doing exactly the same in the next debate.

Clegg has never taken credit for conservative policies. He'll big up his own parties policies which have been delivered in government of which there are plenty. And then also will talk of the curb they have been on tory excess. Without Liberals in government, they'd be no Human Rights Act, a snoopers charter and a regressive draconian ban on 'extremist' (as defined by who?!) speakers on university campuses.

Clegg has never taken credit for conservative policies. He'll big up his own parties policies which have been delivered in government of which there are plenty. And then also will talk of the curb they have been on tory excess. Without Liberals in government, they'd be no Human Rights Act, a snoopers charter and a regressive draconian ban on 'extremist' (as defined by who?!) speakers on university campuses.

Yep. All coalition successes are from the liberal side and all the bad bits are from the Tories. Spoken like a truly biased politician.

Dear oh dear . Lib/dumb minister resigns within a few days of government for fiddling expenses, lib/dumb minister jailed , lib/dumb treasury touching up chicks and now met police called in regarding lib/dumb party donations . Oh, and lib/dumbs down to 7% and only 1 MEP left , yet Andy thinks they've done well . Lol

Yep. All coalition successes are from the liberal side and all the bad bits are from the Tories. Spoken like a truly biased politician.

That's not what I said at all. But the majority of the most popular and successful ideas like free school meals, pupil premium and the 10k tax allowance are all Lib Dem ideas and policies.

That's not what I said at all. But the majority of the most popular and successful ideas like free school meals, pupil premium and the 10k tax allowance are all Lib Dem ideas and policies.

I'm with you. Whether our UKIP supporting idiot Lordship likes it or not, this is true. The LDs will get hammered on polling day because they were involved in coalition regardless of what they've actually done. In time history will judge them quite kindly for those policies you mention which were their initiatives after all.

Dear oh dear . Lib/dumb minister resigns within a few days of government for fiddling expenses, lib/dumb minister jailed , lib/dumb treasury touching up chicks and now met police called in regarding lib/dumb party donations . Oh, and lib/dumbs down to 7% and only 1 MEP left , yet Andy thinks they've done well . Lol

"I really have a problem with negroes and I just don't know why". #peoplesarmy

Are free school meals popular? One of those stupid things like the baby bonds in my opinion. Of course everyone wants something for free but ultimately it is subsidising many that don't need the subsidy.

And 10k tax allowance isn't a lib dem thing.

As per the last debates, it was obvious to me that Ed ,like Brown have been trained to walk from the podium and use their arms and body language to try and convince the audience.

Frankly the people who watch the debates are not likely to change their view, the election is about the voters in the marginals

Oh, I do apologise. I didn't realise you were talking about that completely different and unique policy. FFS.

The point is that although it was a Lib Dem policy, who's to say the Tories weren't going to do it later In the government, considering they are happy doing it now and in the next government...

It is a core principle of the Tory party and was likely to have been done anyway.

Either way, no need to get so angry about it. It's a nice sunny day, cheer up!