What happened to Deppo?

Dr Who?

I don't think that's very fair given the banned person has no capacity to respond.

when i got banned i didn't know why until two weeks later when my ban was lifted. I got infraction points for pulling someone up who had reporting my posts. Doing this got me banned.

when i got banned i didn't know why until two weeks later when my ban was lifted. I got infraction points for pulling someone up who had reporting my posts. Doing this got me banned.

I'm pretty sure i've got a little fan club too.

You might think its pointless and sarcastic, I think he is the funniest poster on here, hope its not permanent as the guy makes me laugh!

therein lies the problem. What some find amusing others find pointless and pointless comments = infraction points. Guess it depends on what mood certain mods are in and if they are fancying a cull or not, like they did when i got banned.

You might think its pointless and sarcastic, I think he is the funniest poster on here, hope its not permanent as the guy makes me laugh!

It has it's place - deppo's humour is suited to the Muppet Show and pretty much nowhere else.

To be fair, it was getting boring, monotonous and not even original. Pretty easy to work out that Deppo's 'opposing' view on just about every subject that anyone ever posted on, was done to either attract attention or wind everyone up. I'd suggest he's achieved both of those goals with his current ban.

Some might say his posting style was quite similar to spastic stain, tiggs, kadeem, snorway and all the other identities that poster has had in the past ;)

Some might say his posting style was quite similar to spastic stain, tiggs, kadeem, snorway and all the other identities that poster has had in the past ;)

That follows. I often thought laughing at deppo was a bit like admiring the emperors new clothes.

at first i was like:

right on christmas too! poor little chap, hope someone checks on him come christmas morn, makes sure he's got milk and bread and other stuff.

then i was like:

stuff ther little ****bag; when i got a slapped wrist recently i was mortified, nowadays infractions are worn like badges of honour akin to asbo's. teach him a bit of respect hopefully like when we was kids and a copper could clip you round the ear and you'd thank him for his trouble, he'll come back with his tail between his legs.

tic

I expect he was reported by some sad, pompous arse.

I don't really see why he is banned again, he is hardly offensive, if anything he has a bit of a sense of humour, something clearly lacking from many of the mongs on here.

If you don't like him put him on ignore not just report him

Cant believe the best poster has been banned! Ho Hum

It has it's place - deppo's humour is suited to the Muppet Show and pretty much nowhere else.

To be fair, it was getting boring, monotonous and not even original. Pretty easy to work out that Deppo's 'opposing' view on just about every subject that anyone ever posted on, was done to either attract attention or wind everyone up. I'd suggest he's achieved both of those goals with his current ban.

Don't bring me into this. I hated Deppo. He was so unfunny that he made me suck coffee from my computer's keyboard.

If by "status quo", you mean "the forum rules", then you're spot on

I can imagine how it works. You sit in your throne at home in front of your computer like a Roman Caesar whilst the other mods and those that report posts (spies maybe?) send you links to all of the possible threads that may deserve infractions. Then they wait with anticipation for you to give it the thumbs up or down if there are to be infraction points issued. The power and excitment that washes over you all is like an invisble current of energy, immediately you feel alive, born again, invicible, for that moment you put this little clip on, repeat the speech to your mods, kick back and imagine, this is you and "his time has come"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMJY6GedGw

Edited by Turkish