Burger anyone?

bridge too far

"These Tesco burgers are low in fat but high in shergar

I just checked the Tesco burgers I have in the fridge.......... THEY'RE OFF!!!!!!!!!

Tesco say that the public are not concerned about horse meat in their burgers according to the Gallup Poll figures"

"Is it a coincidence that 'HAMBURGERS' is an anagram of 'SHERGAR BUM' ?

And some more.......

I took some Tesco burgers out if the freezer this morning..... nearly thawed, they are going good to soft!

I complained at the checkout today that I had Zebra meat in my burger, then I realised it was the barcode"

423982_10152461286900601_1229445166_n.jpg

Really don't get the hysteria over eating horse meat in this country. I would quite happily munch on a Horse steak if offered. Meant to be quite lean if I remember correctly.

Well, at least I can now cross it off the 'consumed' list, even if it was only indirectly.

Really don't get the hysteria over eating horse meat in this country. I would quite happily munch on a Horse steak if offered. Meant to be quite lean if I remember correctly.

Well, at least I can now cross it off the 'consumed' list, even if it was only indirectly.

Eaten horsemeat before no problem eating that but will not eat any burger or sausages at any price.I seen how they make them and the amount of crap which goes into them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

"These Tesco burgers are low in fat but high in shergar

I just checked the Tesco burgers I have in the fridge.......... THEY'RE OFF!!!!!!!!!

Tesco say that the public are not concerned about horse meat in their burgers according to the Gallup Poll figures"

"Is it a coincidence that 'HAMBURGERS' is an anagram of 'SHERGAR BUM' ?

And some more.......

I took some Tesco burgers out if the freezer this morning..... nearly thawed, they are going good to soft!

I complained at the checkout today that I had Zebra meat in my burger, then I realised it was the barcode"

423982_10152461286900601_1229445166_n.jpg

:lol: I'm horse with laughter

This I totally agree with, it's a shame that it's not popular in this country. People have no objection to eating those cute little Lambs so why not horse?

• 3 weeks later...

The meat content of some beef lasagne products recalled by Findus was up to 100%

horsemeat, the Food Standards Agency has said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21375594

Welcome to the home of Findus

For over 50 years, Findus has stood as one of Britain's best loved names in food. Using only the best ingredients and a generous pinch of imagination in our recipes, we'll help you prepare great tasting and effortlessly good food straight from your freezer.

http://www.findus.co.uk/

I've eaten horsement here in France for close to 40 years. No other meat on the market more healthy, lean and tasty. If you like Fillet steak there is little difference with steak of horse meat. My late father was raised with horses and joined the cavalry in WWII. The thought of eating horse was his greatest aversion yet when in France he was served a horse steak to which he said it was the best steak he'd ever eaten. He never was told that it was horse.

The problem with the current situation is the medication found in this horse meat of criminal origin in Poland unfit for human consumption . The whole of Europe is flooded with it believing the meat to be Irish beef. The same old story if importing from one country and then selling as from that country.

Good news insects high in protein, common in Asia, are soon to enter the European food market as filler to many meat dishes

Here in France there is talk that some of the meat used from Romania contained donkey meat and aged work horses. To date in France there has been no talk of horse meat being used in burgers. Still to come !!!

I recall 40 years ago over here China was exporting frozen cats as rabbit to France. I cannot believe in this day and age our food is still so uncontrolled and open to abuse.