Chelsea (H) Build up thread

vince

Expecting by end of today we’ll be pretty much relegated. Hope saints prove me wrong & relegation rivals lose their very winnable games.

I've had us down and out since Newcastle the rest of the season is just death by a thousand cuts. Mathematically we might still be in with a chance but there seems a total lack of fight from the players or leadership at the club things you need in a relegation battle. Even if we somehow pull off a win today I still think we are going down.

Well the next 8 days enshrines the whole season; we could be 6 points better off and in a Cup Final or still on 28 all over bar the crying and a demoralising national humiliation at Wembley to dwell on before Bournemouth come up to deliver the coup de grace. So depressing not getting excited about it at all, its the hope that kills….

For those not going to the game and that don’t have Sky Sports the game is being shown on Sky One today.

Which means that you can get either a 14 day free trial of Sky Entertainment Pass on NowTv, or pay £7.99 for a monthly pass if already signed up, and watch the game as well as some actually decent entertainment (Soprano’s and soon-to-be-released West World season 2, etc.) It costs £7.99 for a Sky Sports day pass by way of comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expecting by end of today we’ll be pretty much relegated. Hope saints prove me wrong & relegation rivals lose their very winnable games.

Expecting by the end of today to be nearly out of the relegation zone!!!

Feeling positive about the game today. Saints to put in a top performance. Will it be enough to get a win? Let s wait and see.

Let s sing our heart out and support the boys!!!!

COYS!!!

Pubs are dry in Dubai today so pre matching at home by finishing off a half a bottle of champagne left over from last nights excesses and a couple of huge bacon and mushroom sarnies

to mop up last nights excesses. Probably squeeze in a few Brew Dog 5am Saint .... and who knows a hhip flask of Malibu might slip into my pocket to make my Pub Coke taste better!!

Bizzarely I'll probably be more trashed than on a normal match day :rolleyes: #COYS

Pubs are dry in Dubai today so pre matching at home by finishing off a half a bottle of champagne left over from last nights excesses and a couple of huge bacon and mushroom sarnies

to mop up last nights excesses. Probably squeeze in a few Brew Dog 5am Saint .... and who knows a hhip flask of Malibu might slip into my pocket to make my Pub Coke taste better!!

Bizzarely I'll probably be more trashed than on a normal match day :rolleyes: #COYS

Malibu ? Isn't that a bit of a girly drink?

Agree with that lineup. Fresh Austin v Cahill should be interesting with 25 minutes remaining...

Defence will be interesting, embarrassing for a Premier League club that those are the options available to us.

It’s a case of whether we will be able to score more goals than they can. If we’re mirroring 2005, another 4-3 thriller coming up???

Carrillo not in the squad again. Good work Les and Ross. What an embarrassment.
He was signed to show MoPe that he was being backed by the Board when the decision should have been to sack him. Carrillo will have zero value when we try to offload him in the summer.

He was signed to show MoPe that he was being backed by the Board when the decision should have been to sack him. Carrillo will have zero value when we try to offload him in the summer.
The worse signing we have made in our history and probably takes the record for the most expensive striker never to score for their club.

Almost forgotten about Carrillo. Feel a bit sorry for him but it highlights how incompetent Les Reed has become. An absolutely reckless signing.

Strong looking Chelsea team but they seem to have given up a bit (much like ourselves). Praying for a win today but its difficult to see it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Agree with that lineup. Fresh Austin v Cahill should be interesting with 25 minutes remaining...

Defence will be interesting, embarrassing for a Premier League club that those are the options available to us.

It’s a case of whether we will be able to score more goals than they can. If we’re mirroring 2005, another 4-3 thriller coming up???

The defence has been on a decline for two seasons not only in terms of first choices but back ups as well Cedric and Ryan have been able to get away with constant crap performances because there is no decent replacements to put pressure on their position.

For those not going to the game and that don’t have Sky Sports the game is being shown on Sky One today.

Which means that you can get either a 14 day free trial of Sky Entertainment Pass on NowTv, or pay £7.99 for a monthly pass if already signed up, and watch the game as well as some actually decent entertainment (Soprano’s and soon-to-be-released West World season 2, etc.) It costs £7.99 for a Sky Sports day pass by way of comparison.

Thanks for the tip-off :)

That Chelsea team is full of quality. They may be in poor form but I reckon they'll have too much for us today. I correct my earlier predo of 1-1 to 1-3 to Chelsea but stranger things have happened. A point would be massive, as it puts us within 3 points of Swansea and Huddersfield.