West Ham 3 Saints 0 - Match Thread

St Chalet

The ball from Ings could have been better given the time he had. Armstrong had to motor to get there ahead of the defender in the end.
It was a good ball the commentators agreed it was a good ball from ings

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Struggling for a stream :(

went on that link stack in the build up thread................I have 5 hot dates for tonight (better look like their photo!)

.......oh dont tell Mrs JBS

Firstrowsports.tv link2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Struggling for a stream :(

went on that link stack in the build up thread................I have 5 hot dates for tonight (better look like their photo!)

.......oh dont tell Mrs JBS

It’s on TSN 1

Very poor giveaway from Valery to set that up. Then it was just too easy. Stephens caught in no mans land as usual.

cant blame jack for that one. Valery gave the ball away under almost zero pressure

In general we're terrible on the ball. So many players who routinely miss-place passes or dally with it.

Most opposition chances against us come from cheap turnovers.

There one a few fans that believe we are already a top 10 team.

cant blame jack for that one. Valery gave the ball away under almost zero pressure

I'd have to see it again but my impression live was Valery played it to where Stephens was s second or so earlier but for some reason Stephens had decided to go 10 yards back towards his own goal.

Terrible pass by Valary, however it was meant for Stephens who hesitated and then backed away without attacking the ball. Then we have the lump Fraser who is never going to get down to save low near body shots. So far we don’t look like we have a game plan to win the game.

Hard to tell watching from a televised stream if it's our shape or if it's just lack of quality in possession, but we just don't seem to be making any kind of mark on this game.

It's far too easy for West Ham's defence at the moment.

Hard to tell watching from a televised stream if it's our shape or if it's just lack of quality in possession, but we just don't seem to be making any kind of mark on this game.

It's far too easy for West Ham's defence at the moment.

It's both.

I'd have to see it again but my impression live was Valery played it to where Stephens was s second or so earlier but for some reason Stephens had decided to go 10 yards back towards his own goal.