Updates - players out on loan

Chewy

Yeah, if he isn't pulling up trees in the Turkish League then he isn't going to in the Premier League. Shame, as on his day he's very good. Just hasn't got the mentality which then brings the consistency.

I'm sure his weekly wage will help mental state.

Honestly, i'm done with these freeloading premier league 'footballers' stealing a living and sucking our money out of the game.

We seem to be attracting these parasites to our club right now and i hate it

Let his stock go up.

Then sell him for a good fee as he will never be a good PL keeper.

Goalkeeping is not just about shotstopping, you need to be calm and command your area, come out to collect crosses and Also play like a sweeper around the penalty area, and Frazer does neither of those things.

Plus until I have seen otherwise he cannot save low to his right or left, yesterday’s save was not that low albeit it was a very good save.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, SuperSAINT said:

Moi starts for Celtic this afternoon.

Does that mean we have extended his loan into the 20/21 season? I know things are a bit weird at the moment, but how does that work, surely his loan ended when the 2019/20 season ended. Not that it really matters, don't think we will ever see him back in a Saints shirt (hopefully).

6 minutes ago, VectisSaint said:

Does that mean we have extended his loan into the 20/21 season? I know things are a bit weird at the moment, but how does that work, surely his loan ended when the 2019/20 season ended. Not that it really matters, don't think we will ever see him back in a Saints shirt (hopefully).

Yeah.  He signed a new loan deal to play for them for the whole of the new SPL season.

• 3 weeks later...