Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

@TonyHusbandBBC: RT @NabilHassan79: Portco Ltd, the company interested in buying #Pompey, claim they have bought the land surrounding Fratton Park off Sacha Gaydamak.

@TonyHusbandBBC: RT @NabilHassan79: #pompey administrators PKF have just told me they do not believe Portco's claims that they have bought Gaydamak's around FP to be true.

@pn_Rory_McKeown: Administrators of Miland Development Ltd tell me there has been no sale of land surrounding Fratton Park. #Pompey

Nothing's ever straightforward and transparent with that lot is it. Just muddy the waters a little more by stirring the sh1t with a big stick.

I think it's great that Saints fans are asking questions on a messageboard, though not a majority and certainly not me, against popular belief on here, many Pompey fans did. Most noteable being Mike Hall. He has kept tabs for years on irregularities at Pompey, sadly not enough of us listened.

Anyway my point being, it's all very well asking questions on a messageboard, but you need proof. It's your club and if you think you can trust NC then you're as stupid as me.

Questions that need answering (Preferably backed up with financial statements) include; exactly how much money are you borrowing and when will it stop? I mean how many years now has your outgoings exceeded income, when and how are you going to start clawing it back especially as your clearly not being propped up by the Liebherr family anymore? And here is the biggie I'd be really worried about? How in arrears are you to HMRC? You cant let that one get outta hand I can tell you. These are all questions that need answering, not on messageboards but directly. NC is a very amicable fella who is really open and respectful to the fans so he will be really upfront I'm sure?

I think it's great that Saints fans are asking questions on a messageboard, though not a majority and certainly not me, against popular belief on here, many Pompey fans did. Most noteable being Mike Hall. He has kept tabs for years on irregularities at Pompey, sadly not enough of us listened.

Anyway my point being, it's all very well asking questions on a messageboard, but you need proof. It's your club and if you think you can trust NC then you're as stupid as me.

Questions that need answering (Preferably backed up with financial statements) include; exactly how much money are you borrowing and when will it stop? I mean how many years now has your outgoings exceeded income, when and how are you going to start clawing it back especially as your clearly not being propped up by the Liebherr family anymore? And here is the biggie I'd be really worried about? How in arrears are you to HMRC? You cant let that one get outta hand I can tell you. These are all questions that need answering, not on messageboards but directly. NC is a very amicable fella who is really open and respectful to the fans so he will be really upfront I'm sure?

"City" types are already digging for answers.

I think most of us assummed that at the point of converting the 33 million loan (Which included the purchase) into equity, that, that was the end of the family backing. The philosophy was always to be a self sustaining Premier league club, which has been backed up by string aquisitions of young talent with potential and the further investment in the academy and training ground.

As for how much we are borrowing, we know it's not more than 16 million (So reasonably small amount) as it is only secured against one years season ticket / parachute payment) so in reality we are just investing this years TV/ Prem money now, before it is paid to us this season. As for HMRC, the accounts filed in March 2012 show all tax and NI payments up to date and I really don't think that a family of billionares and a successful business man would sanction 30 million pounds worth of transfers instead of paying the tax man, so I think we are ok on that front, although we understand you would be concerned about that :) :)

So all in all, with the exception that the self sustaining part of the plan, looks like it is now in full swing, it's pretty much a non story.

Sorry to disappoint

Can we keep some focus here please and not be blown off course by PES wittering on about SFC? We've got a whole board dedicated to Saints stuff - can we not keep this thread for laughing at the hilarity that is that lot down the road?

Banker / Corp Ho is on form again.

I assumed they'd be too busy asking questions as to why their owners who don't do debt are loaning £30m from BVI loan sharks.

So, without any details, Corpie tells us the loan is for £30M. Despite it being secured against 2013-14 parachute payments which are just about half that amount. He really is a clueless buffoon; hi Corp, by the way. While you're here, and in finance mood, could you explain how your £10M value of Fratton Park from 2010 has mysteriously shrunk to £2.75M in the two years since?

@TonyHusbandBBC: RT @NabilHassan79: Portco Ltd, the company interested in buying #Pompey, claim they have bought the land surrounding Fratton Park off Sacha Gaydamak.

@TonyHusbandBBC: RT @NabilHassan79: #pompey administrators PKF have just told me they do not believe Portco's claims that they have bought Gaydamak's around FP to be true.

@pn_Rory_McKeown: Administrators of Miland Development Ltd tell me there has been no sale of land surrounding Fratton Park. #Pompey

iStock_000014152621XSmall.jpg

Banker / Corp Ho is on form again.

I assumed they'd be too busy asking questions as to why their owners who don't do debt are loaning £30m from BVI loan sharks.

So, without any details, Corpie tells us the loan is for £30M. Despite it being secured against 2013-14 parachute payments which are just about half that amount. He really is a clueless buffoon; hi Corp, by the way. While you're here, and in finance mood, could you explain how your £10M value of Fratton Park from 2010 has mysteriously shrunk to £2.75M in the two years since?

If'n he had access to the main board he'd know that we have already spent 10 pages questioning it.....

If'n he had access to the main board he'd know that we have already spent 10 pages questioning it.....

You don't have to be registered to have access; just to post. Corp's efforts at pretending he never visits here are fairly hilarious in themself though.

Hi Corp *waves*

oh...im so glad corp knows its £30m we have got...phew,

I mean, the posters on the main board who are very interested and have been digging from people they know and from companies house could not get a figure...we can only speculate that it amounts to one season Parachute payment...so likely around £15m MAX..

so glad corp found out for us

NC is hardly any of the lot of chancers you have had through the door.

Iam comfortable that he is a shrewd operator and there is valid reasons to get a loan.

Ialso have faith that there are a few people with contacts who will be digging to find why. At this time i am confident that all is Ok at SMS.

As for Pompey well it seems you have a good bunch chasing to own the place. iam just waiting for Stig to put an offer in for your dumo

Edited by OldNick

here we go - the Portsea branch of the Hans Christian Anderson myth factory has resumed production after a short layoff.

The scummahs owe £30M to a loan shark.

They can't afford to finish their training ground.

They owe the taxman millions.

They are just like us.... :o

You should never let the truth get in the way of a good Portsea pub myth - it amuses the hard-of-thinking.

If it wasn't for the fact that I always leave the half-empty SMS (owned by the council) after 75mins because I'm hoarse from booing my own team, along with all the asylum-seeking free ticket holders, I'd have a word with them.

As for Ho weighing in, :lol: that's like UnAppy laughing at your eyebrows, or Cotterill asking if you saw a different game - Ho's posts on here left him with no credibility whatsoever.

The deluded toymonger's fantasy claims about Tesco, billionaire owners, and the transfer market, were the most unfortunate scribblings to spill into print since a ten-year-old girl penned the sentence, dear Jim, please could you fix it for me to meet Gary Glitter.... :scared:

As for the storries now being made up, that sets us up for another couple of frustrating years trying to educate the incredibly thick.

That loan is small, the other one is far away etc...

Let me know when their Saints thread matches this one - in both quality and quantity.

As for Ho weighing in, :lol: that's like UnAppy laughing at your eyebrows, or Cotterill asking if you saw a different game - Ho's posts on here left him with no credibility whatsoever.

The deluded toymonger's fantasy claims about Tesco, billionaire owners, and the transfer market, were the most unfortunate scribblings to spill into print since a ten-year-old girl penned the sentence, dear Jim, please could you fix it for me to meet Gary Glitter.... :scared:

F*cking hell rallyboy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice, infering that anybody who doesn't trust Cortese is as stupid as you. I have seen no reason to distrust him, yet obviously I'm not as stupid as you if you can make assessments like that without a single shred of evidence to support it and after you make the point yourself that proof is needed.

I mean how many years now has your outgoings exceeded income, when and how are you going to start clawing it back especially as your clearly not being propped up by the Liebherr family anymore?

Again, if you have evidence that we have ceased to be supported by the Liebherrs, then perhaps you would be good enough to share it with us. You're obviously as well informed as Corp Ho.

And here is the biggie I'd be really worried about? How in arrears are you to HMRC? You cant let that one get outta hand I can tell you. These are all questions that need answering, not on messageboards but directly. NC is a very amicable fella who is really open and respectful to the fans so he will be really upfront I'm sure?

I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to suspect we are in arrears with the taxman. Just because the Skates' owners don't pay their taxes and cheat charities, does not mean that we can be tarred with the same brush.

Chin was not in charge for the second admin, that was CSI.

A fact which the Trust are challenging with the FL by claiming that, while not in charge of the football club, Chinster still had control over CSI and therefore played a prt in putting the football club into administration. That would therefore exclude him from taking over; in principle, of course.

A fact which the Trust are challenging with the FL by claiming that, while not in charge of the football club, Chinster still had control over CSI and therefore played a prt in putting the football club into administration. That would therefore exclude him from taking over; in principle, of course.

Well yeah but I didn't think that was worth mentioning since it wouldn't succeed.

But there was no link M'lord, well at least whilst we trying to avoid a points deduction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/portsmouth/8924524/Portsmouths-long-term-future-unsure-after-Championship-clubs-parent-company-go-into-administration.html

What a Banker.

You are completely wrong. The charities have been paid in full. They haven't been "paid under the technical blanket of the CVA". If that were the case everyone would have been paid. Similarly, you're wrong when you say Lampitt's has said many times that the small creditors under £2500 have been paid - he's never said any such thing. The promise to pay creditors under £2500 was never a "legally binding document" it was a verbal promise made by Chainrai. You're wrong about the charities, wrong about Lampitt saying the small creditors have been paid and wrong about it being codified in a legally binding agreement.

Congratulations, you've probably got more things wrong in such a short post than anyone ever has before.

You look a complete chump for bleating on about the charities when you've been proved wrong twice now. Just give it up and post yet another one of your lengthy posts full of swearing. They're so funny

FC, I agree with your last paragraph about the NPC. It's a decent, competitive league with lots of team of a similar strength teams in it. You could go up this season and see Liebherr's family spend £100m on you and you'd probably get a top 10 finish. It's insane.

But here's a thought that might stop the financial craziness - don't let owners load debt onto the clubs when they're buying players (or even buying the club itself). make them personally responsible for any financial problems. That would address the issues

Sorry scumlettes, I wasn't "gloating" about anything. I was merely pointing out to one of your own who said CSI were broke that we'd spent some money in this transfer window. In fact, we needed to as we only had 8 players at the start of it. If you want to talk about lack of intelligence how about looking at some of your own posters like the ones saying one minute that only us and Stockport wanted Benjani and the next minute claiming we're paying him £30K a week - anyone see the slight problem with that one? And as all our deals have to be ratified by the FL and in line with the requirements of the CVA and the buisness plan CSI submitted to them when they bought us do you really see a problem with us actually getting a squad together?

As for the CVA, I find it somewhat disheartening to have to remind you that it's a legal process and as such, a schedule of payments has been agreed with the creditors. Yes, Chainrai pushed that schedule back a year because he didn't want to pay it because he's a scumbag of the highest order but if CSI don't meet the payment schedules we'll be closed down. So we assume the first installment will be paid as scheduled - as the creditors have agreed. So please God stop bleating on about "this and that would have paid the CVA instalment" because the people owed the money have agreed when they'll be paid. As for the cancer charities, they've been paid. Sad that it happened but it's been done now

As for Holepuncture, what was the point of your beautiful arty post about Gaydamak still owning the land? You never did tell us

Not going to heppen, certainly not signing Eto'o/ Villa etc but wouldn't be surprised to see Maradona acting as some sort of "ambassador" (call it what you want) for PFC as he is allegedly quite good friends with Al Fahim. Only in the short term though. From what I hear the new investment Al Fahim wants to bring in will possibly be buying him out even by the Jan transfer window. It's clear there were always investors behind him who were providing the funding and whilst he's not exactly a pauper he's not got the funds to plough into the club that was talked about at the start.

I've never claimed to be ITK but I do know someone high up at Pompey who we see socially every couple of weeks or so. I don't get told everything but I do get various pieces of info dropped. Some of these don't happen because, shock horror, things change in football like they do in any business. I've no reason to doubt what I was told at the weekend.

A million options? Blimey, that must make for a long season. :D

There are any number of reasons why someone would want to buy a football club. My guess with Pompey and the Al Faraj's (and that's all it is) is that they see some way of making cash out of the deal. Whether that's by pumping ridiculous millions into the playing side of things then selling it on or they see an opportunity in building a new stadium (I know what you're thinking before you say anything) and the associated commercial side of things. Most of the championship clubs don't have the opportunity for commercial development that a new stadium for Pompey has along with the fact that you are our only geographical rivals. Most championship clubs are from areas where there are several other clubs which would limit their growth potential. Not so with Pompey. I understand most on here won't agree with that but that's my view.

A special treat for you all, a post from me on a weekend!!

Think it's all a matter of public record. CSI own the club and the ground (Portpin no longer have a charge on Fratton Park) and Gaydamak still owns the land surrounding the ground. He can't do much with it because although Tesco want to buy it they know the council would oppose any planning permission without a redevelopment of the ground being included and while the appeal might get through it's too much hassle for Tesco. CSI might buy the land and use the funds from a sale to Tesco to redevelop but I'm not holding my breath. Think CSI bought the club to add to their sporting portfolio and that makes sense for them. I can't see them throwing millions at the club, I think they'll just run it steadily and hope to get a bit of luck and fluke a place in the PL via the playoffs in a couple of years time. I can't see any sense in the claims on here that they want to launder money through it when we're under such close observation by the FL. They could have bought another club to do that and if they wanted to they have plenty of other businesses to do that through.

CSI are the owners of PFC. But if you look at the CSI website Antonov, Dubov and Akers are listed as co - founders of CSI so it's the same thing effectively

http://www.converssport.com/structure

So Pompey are the only club to have bought players on instalments are we? Saints have never done this? Your point about transfers is a little misguided though. "The majority" of the fee we received for players like Johnson, Diarra etc didn't go to the clubs we bought them from as we made such a massive profit on them. We paid £4m for Johnson and sold him for £18m. We paid £5m for Diarra and sold him for almost £20m. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but even allowing for a sell on fee in the case of Diarra to Arsenal "the majority" of the fee we received didn't go to Chelsea or Arsenal - or are you still adamant that most of those players had negative equity attached to them when we sold them? What about Defoe (bought for £9m, sold for £16m) or Distin (free transfer, sold for £5m). Also we weren't booted/ forced out of Europe We were in administration so not allowed to enter. Simple as that (despite that clown Andronikou's claims about challenging it).

You mean the price of land has suddenly started to increase without me noticing? Gaydamak's making almost nothing from the land. The club have moved their offices, the club shop and learning centre to other premises so all that he's left with is the car park one day every two weeks. In addition, when the localism bill becomes law next year PCC can declare the land an "asset of community value" and that means it can't be developed for anything except the football club. They could even force through a compulsory purchase order on the land. So he's paying a mortgage on land he's making virtually nothing from. Why wouldn't he sell if a decent offer came along? And Tesco are very unlikely to make an offer at present because they know that the co-operation of the club and council is fundamental to any plans they have for a superstore there.

I don't know why you're all getting so excited at the possibility of a points penalty as we all know it won't happen. The genius' on here (and there are many of them) have already worked out that there's a conspiracy in place to protect Pompey from any punishment, a conspiracy that has "tentacles that extend to the very highest levels" if I remember correctly. The PL, FA, FL, UEFA, FIFA and the British legal system have all colluded to make sure that nothing happens to us.

On a separate note, can anyone (Holepuncture perhaps as he's been one of the most vocal on the topic) let me know when Antonov and Dubov are going to start laundering this Russian mafia money through the club by spending millions on players. I mean, according to the Rumafia.com website they're up to their eyeballs in criminal activity and also have the money from Russian Railways behind them to launder so I'm assuming millions will be flowing into the club from these dodgy sources very soon.

None of this has, in the words of Dubya, been "disproved" which must mean it's all true.

About Sulaiman al Fahim and his 2009 Pompey takeover...

...wouldn't be surprised to see Maradona acting as some sort of "ambassador" (call it what you want) for PFC as he is allegedly quite good friends with Al Fahim.

There was an interesting quote in the arab press when he was interviewed about buying the club. He said, "I've not just bought a football club, I've bought a city". Leaving aside your infantile jokes that will no doubt follow that, it's interesting. Given that his background is in property development I suspect that he's going to leverage the goodwill he'll generate from the council to make money from property development once the market picks up. He's already said he's in this for the long haul so there's no quick buck.

I can't believe, given how important status is in the Arab world, that he'd go ahead with the deal if he had no cash to spend on the team resulting in relegation.

Look at it this way, the only reason Al Fahim would want us is if we're in the Prem - why would he fail to spend the money necessary to keep us there? It wouldn't make sense. Fans are naturally anxious to see what happens but if the takeover happens (and everything I'm told and read suggests it will) I'm confident we'll have enought o finish at least mid table.

But then, a couple of months into the season, our hero has had a change of opinion somewhat...

I've said from the start of the season that we'd be relegated due to that clown Fahim's actions in the summer so it's not exactly news, is it.

Ali al Faraj enters the fray...

I think you'll also find that I've mentioned a few times on here that I've been told that he has backing from a branch of the Saudi royal family.

Incidentally, given how secretive Faraj has been it's amazing to see how many papers are intimately aware of his plans, don't you think? Also, how amazing that all these people should be allegedly interested in investing in Pompey when everyone on here told me we'd struggle to find investors.

Poor old confused Ho.

A particular favourite of mine, about Saints Youth Academy...

One question about your youth academy. If it's so good, how come the players it's producing weren't even good enough to keep you in the championship? The ones I saw (and I'm not trolling here) looked lower league standard at best. Presumably they were the cream of the crop too?

This was just as Oxlade-Chamberlain was coming through the ranks!

And my favourite at the moment, the value of Fratton Park

Expansion of Fratton to 30,000 is covered by funding from Tesco to build a supermarket on land adjacent to the ground owned by PFC. Well documented. A new stadium would cost far more (if it ever happens) but it's also been widely reported that if we were to build a new stadium at Horsea then the FA would contribute towards the costs. Who knows if that will ever happen.

Cost of redeveloping Fratton has been reported as £22m which sounds about right to me. New stadium builds tend to cost around £2m per seat (ie a 30K stadium would cost around £60m) so an increase in capacity of 10,000 for £22m sounds right. Tesco have been reported as willing to pay around 70% of this cost. That would leave Pompey to find around £6.5.

IF (big if) Horsea ever did get the go ahead then you're right, we'd probably get around £10m for the land Fratton stands on. Seems like a decent deal all round.

So Ho claimed Fratton was worth £10M two years ago. Yet just two years down the line he constantly trots out the line that it's only worth the £2.75M the Trust are offering. Which one is it, Ho?!

And he has the audacity to call himself "Banker"?!?!

Here's Corporate Ho/Banker on POL, talking about our situation today

he fact that they've been told the Liebherr's don't belive in debt and been bragging about it for the last couple of years clearly means nothing. I'm sure many of them on Obsessed.com are already pointing out that most businesses have debt. And let's face it, if a UK compnay needs money, the most natural thing in the world is for it not to go to a UK bank but to go to a company registered in the BVI and try and keep it quiet, isn't it? .

Any comments, lurking scummers? Oh, I forgot. You can't, can you

You know where to find us toyman, you're always welcome to reply to any of these comments on this thread. We know you're reading ;)

Some other quotes, talking about the nutjobs of this thread

An aside: I looked at THAT forum last night. One of their threads mocked this thread as being our version of their 'Pompey Takeover Saga' thread. They laughed at this thread because, at that moment in time, it only had four posts. The point they seemed to miss, of course, is that we'd freely admit this thread will never rival their thread - because we aren't as obssessed as them! But, y'know, thank you to THAT forum for proving our point.

So a skate says we're not as obsessed as them.... by looking at our forum

The thing which always puzzles me about things like that is that its only the Scummers who care. We do our own thing, we cater for people who want to use POL, be that number 2, 20, 2000, 10000 whatever, we, and I, don't care what that number is. We are not in competition with SaintsWeb, so I don't know why they seem to have adopted some sort of rivalry with us. It is like the attendance figures, it seems they need to be in competition with something. Always puzzles me.

Of course you don't care... The senior mods on POL such as Fartoniser haven't launched a witch hunt against scummaaaahhs :facepalm:

I miss Corp Ho`s posts (there i`ve said it) .I think since he threw his toys (sic) out of the pram this thread has had something missing! And sorry PES but you can`t fill the gap! Bet he`s on POL right now, talking about the next billionaire going to save Pompey.Information from his mate at the club that "he sees socially every two weeks" ;) Come on Ho come back -you have provided so much entertainment!!!

Talking of ex-posters throwing their toys out of their pram....sounds like Appy isn't happy for a change...

@pn_jordan_cross: In The News tomorrow, Appy's blunt message to the league, latest on Thomas' future, McLeod on his #MKDons return plus all the other preview.

Edited by trousers

I miss Corp Ho`s posts (there i`ve said it) .I think since he threw his toys (sic) out of the pram this thread has had something missing! And sorry PES but you can`t fill the gap! Bet he`s on POL right now, talking about the next billionaire going to save Pompey.Information from his mate at the club that "he sees socially every two weeks" ;) Come on Ho come back -you have provided so much entertainment!!!

I miss his "Pompey transfer rumour" posts

PES. A point of record for you.

We did question NC directly on the funding model of Saints. It was posted on here a number of times and debated on at least two threads.

NC gave an interview to Solent and questions were sent in. Specifically how were the Liebherrs funding the club? Was it by loans, leverage etc.

His answer while "vague" at the time was that the money was in the form of "grants" and caused me again to question just what he meant.

I checked this with a mate in Switzerland (a tax specialist) who said that this made sense as it would be a vehicle that allowed ML to use tax benefits (on a 2.5billion fortune, it would attract tax on earnings. A grant would give tax relief benefits so for example a 15mil grant would from tax relief only cost the equivalent of around 10mil in cash (not accurate maths but given as an example) (nice to know we got LEGALLY subsidised by a taxpayer as well BTW)

Then after his death, that grant was converted into equity which not only met FFP rules but also meant that should the family wish to get their money out they could because they could now sell their shares and had a clear valuation. It also meant that the grants were converted in proper debt equity. Only Rupert in the world of football has ever been so stupid as to think about buying back a clubs own shares. And nobody complains about the amount of debt equity Apple, IBM or the banks in UK hold.

Fast forward to this transfer window. Only a complete moron (including many on that thread in the main forum) missed the club "inferring" that they would need to take out a loan.

There were about 40 pages+ on the Ramirez thread. The original deal fell through BECAUSE of the insistence of Bologna to receive ALL the cash up front.

The club clearly had a budget (5mil now the rest later) BUT the deal changed on them and we ended up paying 12.5mil cash.

The ONLY question that we as fansshould be asking is about the commercial aspects of that deal. What interest rate would the family lend the money to the club at (ie they don't love the club like Marcus so would probably no longer be interested in Granting money, just lending it. IF the commercial rate was higher than NC could get in the markets (thanks to QE there are HUGE sums of capital looking for secure homes)

The OTHER question (which could make the few look silly) is Did the family guarantee the loan (because it was a better deal)

All Saints fans would have been up in arms knowing we have a 60mil income this year and could not invest 12.5mil of that in a player of Ramirez's calibre

And you're surprised about Ho ? He was the most vocal of the pompey posters - yes, his posts are way off the mark, based on what ? deluded opinions fed to him by his pompey friend who he would see socially, every two weeks or so. His posts were rambling, groundless nonsense, though i'd agree the transfer targets were good value

FFS Phil...do us a favour and take your rational thinking elsewhere. I was rather enjoying the ignorance on display from our friends down the road. Now you've infiltrated that with some intellectual explanation it's gonna shut the buffoons up again for a few weeks. Jesus wept. I pay £5 a year for the privilege of watching the 'blue phew' making arses of themselves on here, not for them to curl up in balls of silent ignorance for weeks on end. Sort it out FFS.

Edited by trousers

Phil, stick to your area of expertise (golf?). Making up terms like debt equity just shows you have no idea what you are talking about. Debt is a very different thing to equity. There is no such thing as "debt equity".

Debt is what the club owes to its creditors. Equity is the committed capital in the club.

What are you trying to illustrate with your corporate examples? Last annual report for IBM shows a net DEBT position of 19.4bn. Last annual report shows Apple have a net CASH position of 81bn. In fact Apple has no debt at all on it's balance sheet.

Phil, stick to your area of expertise (golf?). Making up terms like debt equity just shows you have no idea what you are talking about. Debt is a very different thing to equity. There is no such thing as "debt equity".

Debt is what the club owes to its creditors. Equity is the committed capital in the club.

What are you trying to illustrate with your corporate examples? Last annual report for IBM shows a net DEBT position of 19.4bn. Last annual report shows Apple have a net CASH position of 81bn. In fact Apple has no debt at all on it's balance sheet.

Ah....ignore my last missive Phil...I see what your game is now.... ;-)

Meanwhile....back in the time-stretching world of PKF...

http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/portpin-comeback-it-s-a-no-for-2-700-fans-1-4336756

Btw, I trust ( :lol: ) that they weeded out the duplicates and toast related spoofs from that list of "thousands" of signatories?

Does that mean the other 247,700 on Southsea Common will back him to the hilt and 'Pack the Park' once he's back at the helm.

2,700 signatures including multiple signatories and a fair share of spoofs? I don't think I'd be shouting too loud about that if it were me.

Meanwhile....back in the time-stretching world of PKF...

http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/portpin-comeback-it-s-a-no-for-2-700-fans-1-4336756

Btw, I trust ( :lol: ) that they weeded out the duplicates and toast related spoofs from that list of "thousands" of signatories?

I like that picture of Chainrai because it makes him look like he has a luxurious head of hair, where as everyone knows its fallen out at the thought of owning pompey.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})