Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Nope. After a period in March some time they come off next season.

Not true. This isn't the "10 points for going into administration" penalty, which is the only one where the Football League has a cut-off date.

This is an abitrary penalty which can be applied at any time.

Not true. This isn't the "10 points for going into administration" penalty, which is the only one where the Football League has a cut-off date.

This is an abitrary penalty which can be applied at any time.

Oh OK my apologies then. So will most likely be deducted this season then. Bit of a shame if they are already relegated because the minus ten then becomes meaningless.

If it wasn't for the comedy value I would never watch sh|t like this !

The standard is truly appalling, Walsall are dire and there are no words for just how bad the Skates are !

Surely they will come out 'all guns blazing' in the second half ?

This is great stuff. So they've hounded out whipping boy Luke Rodgers. They've hounded out whipping boy Izale McLeod. It seems the last whipping boy, Agent Howard, has been hounded out and is pretending to be injured until he can secure his future elsewhere. So I wonder who the latest whipping boy is?

Off to POL to find out.....

I'm sure when we played there last (on the Tuesday) the attendance was something like 4.5k and we were responsible for about 2k of that. Just putting things into perspective for the followers of that massive club down the road.

I'm sure when we played there last (on the Tuesday) the attendance was something like 4.5k and we were responsible for about 2k of that. Just putting things into perspective for the followers of that massive club down the road.

Yep and I was there. They said they had never seen so many in their supporters lounge. Ran out of food about half 1!

Totton take more away than that?

With respect, you are failing to compare apples with apples. Is Totton's support the bestest, most passionate in all the land? Have they a bell-ringing ***t whose half-naked acolytes never fail both to inspire the faithful and strike fear into the enemy? No? Thought not :)

Our last away game at Walsall was a Tuesday night. We battered them but lost 1-0. Remember the massive over reaction on here after the game as those at the match said it was 'one of those days' (it was) and others who just saw the result and wrote off any chance we had of automatic promotion.

But you are right - the supporters club (a few quid to get in) did run out of food and they had about 2 people serving and all the food on a few trays and kept having to cook more. Then once you finally got your food after 45mins of queuing you'd turn around to see there wasn't a spare seat anywhere to be able to eat your food and instead had to eat standing up for yet more ballache.

Nah was a Saturday I believe...

Nope, 1st March 2011, Tuesday. Jon Macken scored the only goal in a 1-0 loss.

It was a Saturday game in Dec 09, finished 3-1. Murty played that afternoon, travelled down after my work Xmas party.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})