Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I don't know what forum software they're using, but in general the IP address used when registering is stored, as is the IP address used whenever you post. Any different IP addresses you use to browse while not posting are available at the time in the "Who's Online" bit (only admins/mods can see the IP), but they're not stored beyond the time the user is logged in unless they then post.

Given the amount of times that poor old Fartoniser has tried to ban me and missed, I shouldn't worry about it too much.

Searching for something else in my inbox, I came across this..... seems as relevant as ever

Old Peter burnt the midnight oil

But saw no fruits for all his toil

As time ran down and debts ran up

He sought a buyer, but had no luck

Avram came and Avram went

In Horton Heath his load he spent

The blue few cheered and sang his name

As he kissed the badge and showed no shame

But Salvation seemed not far away

With, Al. Falhim to save the day

He wasn’t quite a billionaire

And walked right into to Baloo’s lair

With the ice cream man out of town,

A new savior would soon be found.

Some still believe this man a myth

But to portpin he was a perfectgift.

When the debt could finally rise no more

Old Chinny came and knocked the door.

With an admin here and an admin there

“My debts secured so I don’t care.”

The time had come to sell again

And Chinny chose some Russian men.

Their eyes were bright and their smile true,

But Ruffmafia and the nutjobs KNEW.

And so indeed it came to pass

That Antonov wouldn’t last

Shackled in an English Jail

Another epic pompey fail

But true to form they did not sell

In fact they saw their numbers swell

So come the middle of Janu ary

It was onto admin number three.

With a heavy heart and weary face

Poor old lampitt lost his place

It looked like Andy would return

But his advances, the judge would spurn

So up stepped Trev from pkf

To find there was no money left

His rallying cries went unheard

And the players thought his requests absurd

It looked like Cala would be their man

With his whacky underwater plan,

But alas no, it was not he

That could resurrect old portsea

That just left Chinny to take the reigns

But the pst have a bid to feign.

The race is on, but who will win

The smart money say it’s old portpin.

But what looked straight forward was soon to change

When the football league, found their range.

To prove they were all worthy men

They hit the skates with minus ten

The final verse is yet to play

Will they live another day?

From the ones that seem to know the most

The current thought is, they look like “Toast”.

Edited by Gemmel

OK, so I am now having to do a list of songs for a Polish DJ to have on his mp3 player for our wedding party in May.

Not as easy as it seems considering that a Polish wedding party last 12 hours....

And that we have a band playing around 10 x 45 minute sets who's "English" music tends to comprise of Europop & Ricky Martin :scared:

Anyway, in the SONGS THAT MUST BE ON THE LIST there is "The first dance" song which is a priority over everything else.

Then there is the SECOND song. The one that MUST under ANY circumstance be played at LEAST twice.

Of course being nutjobs you already know what that song has to be (I have to cater for 80 Year Old Polish Grannies, my Mum as well as a bunch of Saints Fans & Bullfrog Veterans)

So, I'm googling away to get the links and found this. The original from ToTP of THE song.

Happy Saturday one and all. Have a good sing a long AND a ROFL at the same time (in more ways than one)

From a Pompey site not a million miles away...

"Everybody is getting very excitable ! As the late and great Michael Winner would say "Calm down dear, Calm down "

Fansonline, run by our illustrious, but clearly disenfranchised PST spokesperson Mr Farmery, who clearly speaks too loudly in public and people listen, received a letter yesterday from Mischon De Reya (Princess Diana's former lawyers,they certainly gave Charlie boy a wipping in the divorce) threatening to shut his site down and take action against one of his contributors for writing an inaccurate defamatory abusive article on an individual, who is, along with his family totally innocent of the accusations in the Blog !

The letter was directed to the proprietor of the site due to the poor health of the author of the unscrupulous attack(a kind gesture) ! It now brings into question the outrageous claim by the author that he has never been challenged by any legal entity over his fearless reporting of anything other than the facts on behalf of the salvation of Portsmouth F C. Now of course the validity of his previous Blogs are brought into question, how truthful are they, his subjects in the past didn't have the inclination to pursue him, this one, is a serious player and has done so ! After all, this David Conn would be, prides himself as something of an investigative, all be it amateur journalist, when in fact, he's just a resident of Gosport who can't hold a job down and is now the Poodle Fakers word conduit !

I believe this evening, his incontinence pants must be on, as they say in Sicily, my friend, you are swimming with the fishes !

I wouldn't want to be insulting a billionaire who wants to save Pompey at this stage, when the Club is on a knife edge, the insulted one might just be the saviour !"

Oops!

Anybody here asked for the pm from POL board yet ?

As you may be aware, we are considering sending you a Private Message (aka "conversation" with this board software) regarding a certain issue that has arisen regarding a very prominent and well respected board member in relation to certain blogs, but as there are so many of you who only browse rather than join in discussions, it will be easier for us if you can please express your interest in receiving a message by acknowledging below. Please don't ask any questions etc as you won't get a reply, all we need for this thread is your name if you want to be added to the list.

Please don't PM me or any other of the admin a request as it will get lost in the melee - put your name down in a post below and we'll take it from there. Please note that we won't acknowledge that you have said yes as it will mean we do that for everyone who asks, but rest assured your name will be noted.

This way, it will be easier for us to gauge how many we are sending - we don't after all want to send out 7k or whatever the total is if its not necessary.

If we go ahead and send them out, it will happen between now and Sunday evening, so if by Monday you haven't received one then we decided not to send it and we will announce that on this thread.

What information could there be that they will send by PM to absolutely anyone who asks but won't post?

What information could there be that they will send by PM to absolutely anyone who asks but won't post?

From POL

pfcmick said: ↑

is it silly/naive for me to say why dont you just post it up on here and those who want to read it can?

yes, there are certain legal protections in place via the pm system.

Equinox, Yesterday at 11:50 PMReport

#216Like

Please note that the seriousness of the issue that was brought to our attention may have reduced somewhat, will still send the PMs but when you see the content you may feel that the "cloak and dagger" approach is now a little unnecessary - we were asked for help and at the time it had to be done in a careful and less than public manner. But to honour the requests, the PMs will be sent out over the course of the day.

Farts' posting is actually following a little discussion between us. I was getting questions and texts through from people wondering exactly what was going on (is it major, was I getting hassle for something myself, things like that, and it's nothing along those lines at all), we just thought expectations should be lessened just a little. We only had a short time yesterday for the initial discussion, and I couldn't get involved myself as much as ideal yesterday as I was at work. It's a way people can help rather than anything major which is looming.

Sounds a bit :suspicious:

I hadn't looked on there for a few days, so misunderstood what this was all about. I now see that they aren't asking people to PM them, they're asking people to reply to the thread. This gives away your IP address and they are already accusing people with low post counts of being scümmahhhhhs. They are, to a man,complete bellends.

The admin can see your IP address every time you login to the board. You don't have to post to reveal it to them.

Thank you gentleman.

It would appear the gloves are well and truly off.

:facepalm:

Oh dear, When swimming in a pool filled with Hungry Sharks it is really not wise to open a packet of razorblades while blindfolded and in the dark and play pass the parcel with them.

Wonder what the opposition will come back with first? How are PM's expense accounts? Hope the POL guys never got told off for smoking in the school yard (or worse)

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

@bobjbain: @Lord_Trousers @scottharris1988 @PennyMordauntMP Also PFA members are, by all accounts, having their payment scheduled rearranged by the PST

@bobjbain: @Lord_Trousers @scottharris1988 @PennyMordauntMP ..going against original compromise agreements

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP its already been agreed by administrator the payment schedule. Can't be changed, part of CVA.

@bobjbain: @scottharris1988 @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP Compromise agreements are *NOT* part of the CVA, FCR sees to that

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP yeah but what I'm saying the agreement with creditors made in the summer? No going back on it.

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP the FCR will see them get paid. The schedule hasn't been called into question. Just a smear

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP against the PST by the looks of it. The bid has been ready for ages.

@bobjbain: @scottharris1988 @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP In any case CVA schedules can be rearranged #PFC2010 CVA for example. Not a penny paid.....

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP that was the CVA which was never gonna be paid. You seen it? Never ever viable.

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP it was another ploy by Portpin to wrestle money out of PFC.

@bobjbain: @scottharris1988 @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP Hmm, short term loans by PCC and Robinson have seen the compromise agreements pushed back

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP I'll find out tomorrow when I chat to couple at FP and find out for sure.

@scottharris1988: @bobjbain @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP I think PST just need a court date, once that's sorted its will be a takeover.

@bobjbain: @scottharris1988 @Lord_Trousers @PennyMordauntMP The #pfc2010 CVA was agreed to reduce ~£100m of debt (HMRC, PO biz etc) down to ~£20m

I've just run out if popcorn :)

So if the FCR is guaranteeing payment to the players, PST are snookered, as the outstanding PPs would have to cover that.

Ha :lol: I've always thought of Frattoniser as some sort of generic scum hunting emotionless sexless robot, this mental image has been damaged now.

He's actually the Scummah Targeting Emotionless Vicious Exterminator, or S.T.E.V.E. Designed by some of portsea's top scientists and engineers.