Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Hmm bit more to it than that. He or his family allegedly had some sort of beef with the property developer involved with the PDT which is why he has a bit of a vendetta against them.

Think everyone involved pretty much admitted that was made-up rubbish.

It's what happens when delta minus semi morons think they can part own a football club for a couple of quid in the hat.

Whole shambles just needs shutting down but I guess the administrator is minting it too much for that to happen any time soon.

how much parachute payments have the administrator gobbled up so far ?

It's what happens when delta minus semi morons think they can part own a football club for a couple of quid in the hat.

Whole shambles just needs shutting down but I guess the administrator is minting it too much for that to happen any time soon.

how much parachute payments have the administrator gobbled up so far ?

Unfortunately for the administrator they have maxed out at £2.5m. Everything from now on is for free

How many of the court adjournments have been down to portpin?

I genuinely don't know, but am not convinced any of them have been. The first couple were down to robinson getting cold feet and the last one due to the PFA not accpeting the revised terms - Does anyone know? Is that information actually out there.

not saying it isn't true but do we have any proof that the administrator has capped his fees? I could have missed the statement in all the excitement...

I've heard these things before that start as a pub rumour and before you know it portsmyth is portsfact.

The 'fan buyout', the '100% fan ownership', 'the lowest wagebill in the division' - all blatant myths that were held up as facts.

If Trevor Bodge has capped his fees, I bet he hasn't capped the legal fees or agreed to cover them - and I bet they are now doing bugger all work.

People with high hourly rates tend to become less-driven when working for free.

Not a good point in the adventure to lose the full focus and attention of the man running the show.

not saying it isn't true but do we have any proof that the administrator has capped his fees? I could have missed the statement in all the excitement...

I've heard these things before that start as a pub rumour and before you know it portsmyth is portsfact.

The 'fan buyout', the '100% fan ownership', 'the lowest wagebill in the division' - all blatant myths that were held up as facts.

If Trevor Bodge has capped his fees, I bet he hasn't capped the legal fees or agreed to cover them - and I bet they are now doing bugger all work.

Not a good point in the adventure to lose the full focus and attention of the man running the show.

A good point well made. I would imagine, if they have capped anything, it'll be the time-related fees. Any disbursements would be added extras, and with the way this court case is going (or not), those are going to be ****ing huge now :uhoh:

I think it may have been the likes of Allen (in one of his web chats) or Farmery (in one of his "um....errr" interviews) that stated PKF's fees were capped. So, no, nothing from the Findus Lasagne's mouth as far as I'm aware...

I'll stand corrected - as you say myth can easily become fact

It's not quite that black and white. Birch also has an obligation to the the long term validity of the business as well as ensuring the CVA has the best chance of being honured.

He would successfully argue that without the golden share, the company has no long term prospects and the chance of the CVA being honured as a non footballing business is non existent.

But the Harris bid has already done it's job. Chinny has a story to tell the judge.

Clearly the case - did you see the joker that Harris had as part of the consortia - according to the great Micah Hall most of his companies did not file accounts and were wound up.

Was it only about 3 or 4 pages ago I commented how they should not enter a PR battle - When swimming in a tank full of hungry sharks you should not open a pack of razorblades and try and play blindfold pass the parcel with them was the phrase I used.

I TRULY did not expect to see them start to have huge chunks gouged out of them in such a short space of time.

Forget the money & legal sides, now they are in REAL trouble because they are now UPSETTING people who have MEDIA experience.

From what JM has posted, and what we have surmised, the Leadership of PDT are honest well meaning amateurs. They were at the limit of their depth with their committee meetings.

THEN they decided to let loose the Hounds of Hell.

Apologies to Vincent

Darkness falls across the land

The midnite hour is close at hand

Creatures crawl in search of blood

To terrorize y'awl's neighborhood

And whosoever shall be found Without the dosh for pledging down

Must stand and face the hounds of hell

And rot inside Corp Ho's shell

The foulest stench is in the air

The funk of forty thousand admins

And grizzly ghouls from every tomb Are closing in to seal your doom

And though skates fight to stay alive

Your body starts to shiver

For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the thriller

PTS Thread

Edited by dubai_phil

That Joe Michalzcuk statement is pretty damning. The PST have been almost been portrayed as a whiter than white organisation before now, I just hope the wider media pick up on it and report it.

And Neil Allen is a ****.

Under no circumstances should anyone (who happens to know the email address of David Conn or other Journos) mail that statement and a link.

And whatever you do, don't tweet it to Matt Slater while telling him to be careful with Southend.

Under no circumstances should anyone (who happens to know the email address of David Conn or other Journos) mail that statement and a link.

And whatever you do, don't tweet it to Matt Slater while telling him to be careful with Southend.

But, Phil, if we did that the PDT bid might fail....then where would we get our kicks from for the next 12 months...? Best we keep schtum I reckon... :)

Oops damn I pressed a wrong button on twitter

That Joe Michalzcuk statement is pretty damning. The PST have been almost been portrayed as a whiter than white organisation before now, I just hope the wider media pick up on it and report it.

And Neil Allen is a ****.

Strangely, it does not seem to have been reported on the News site. Allen really is a little **** isn't he?

Strangely, it does not seem to have been reported on the News site.

The News has had bigger fish to fry today.... Take this story about a player's building business for instance...

http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/walker-prepared-for-trade-return-1-4801725

How on earth do you expect them to squeeze in trivial stories about the credibility of the PDT when they've got world exclusives like that to cover?

Yes, it would be awful if the media love in, the reports of 'fans turn down harris' (what everyone, everwhere?) came to a sudden halt, wouldn't it. Someone with more contacts than I will have to do so, though..

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})