Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

@mickwill: Hmm! A few hours since the last attack on the Community bid.. Who's next? PST are getting closer - are they getting more desperate? #Pompey

@PartNumber2: @mickwill They're rallying the troops for one final push whilst Chanrai sits in his bunker.

@mickwill: PST have fought for our club since November 2011. All sorts of attempts to split the fans come out of the woodwork now - desperate? #Pompey

PLENTY of support for Michalczuk on twitter...

Not wrong!

JibberPompeyJabber ‏@PompeyJibber73

Completely agree with all that @joemichalczuk has said. These 'fans' shouldn't be allowed to run/ruin our great club #timetomakeastand

Mark ‏@bitterneagain

@joemichalczuk Sir I salute your strong stand and bravery, football is all too lacking people with your character and integrity. Good luck

Goose ‏@vespersutton

@joemichalczuk sad to hear the news. A true blue. Totally agree with what you said about the idiots.no place in our great club.all the best

Pompey Toaster ‏@PompeyToaster

The way that some have jumped into a very aggressive defence of their actions suggests they recognise some truth in @joemichalczukwords...

Hang on, that last one.....

Ok, own up... ;)

Putting liquidation and civil war aside for a moment, crunch time is here.

They head next for the mother of all must-win 6-pointers. :scared:

Defeat at Oldham on Saturday (with Lee, Lee, Lee Barnard scoring the winner and celebrating Orient style) would leave pompey at least 12 points from safety - with S****horpe at home to Hartlepool as well, it could be 13 points from safety.

So I reckon they are potentially 4 days away from pencilling relegation firmly onto their calendar of mystery players.

Yes, technically another defeat won't relegate them - but in reality their season could be over by Saturday teatime.

The more I think about it, the calmer I get. I said the other day that Harris' improved offer was a sign of sheer desperation - and it didn't work. I'm now convinced that Joes hissy fit is an absolute last throw of the dice for Portpin. Everything else has failed. The Harris bid, repeated efforts to delay the court hearings, a concerted effort on Express to turn people against the Trust bid - it's all failed. So we get a final, desperate last ditch effort going all out to tarnish the Trust. Look at Joe's "statement" and the accusations in it: death threats, homophobia, violence, charges of arrogance against Trust members - it's like it was designed to cover every base in appealing to people to turn against the trust bid. Did Joe even write it himself?

And do you know what? Too ******* late Joe. The FL have made it clear that they realised Chainrai was behind the Harris bid and the Trust is the only game in town. Whatever you and your dad's beef with the Trust is you've lost. Pompey's going to be a fan owned community club. We'll slowly get bigger and eventually rise back up the league's and you won't have been part of it.

I think some of these are required

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

And for extra :facepalm:, Scumfinder General wades in with his opinion

To me it doesn't seem like he's just jumped from his job but he's jumped ship too. the way he is ranting and raving against the only viable option that is able to save this club smacks of scummerism. The more I listen to and read of his bile, the more I'm becoming convinced that he's become a very disillusioned scummer!

:facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm assuming these €800k are part of CVA2?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffotball.aftenposten.no%2Feliteserien%2Farticle267935.ece

Fire = Brann (Huseklepp's former club)

Gotta love google translate

The club holds the neck in a tough economic mud, is put under administration and the sporting situation is not jolly.The old big club is heading for League Two, England's fourth-best level.

I'm assuming these €800k are part of CVA2?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffotball.aftenposten.no%2Feliteserien%2Farticle267935.ece

Fire = Brann (Huseklepp's former club)

So it appears that they never paid a single instalment for Eric the Viking either; and he's probably owed some wages by the sound of it:

"Erik Huseklepp would not comment on whether he has money outstanding in Portsmouth still. This is because he has signed a confidentiality agreement with Portsmouth.

- This I simply can not talk about, say Huseklepp."

How long before the fans turn on him as well?

i can kinda relate to how Joe feels....Serious business these fans trust's...Trust me, they'll stop at nothing to silence decenters

07-07-2007, 08:17 AM

exit2

You have received an infraction at The Saints Forum

Dear Saint George,

You have received an infraction at The Saints Forum.

Reason: Off track again with regards to the Trust

-------

It seems you have a personal vendetta with the Trust. Even when there is a decent thread going on you justseem to continually harrass them and take the thread of course.

So please refrain from doing this or infraction will conitinue. We all know you dont like the trust, thats your choice. But please stop as it winds people up and causes hassle.

An infraction was given last night to someone abusing you so be fair

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?p=160000

===================================================================

Here we go again.... Haven’t you lot ('Saints Trust') learnt your lesson yet?....You got it hopelessly wrong the last time and you're still intent in poking your nose into area's that dont concern you

Its thanks to the 'Saints Trust' and the rest of the lynch mob that the way was paved for this shower of sh*t to take over in the first place

Unless you're sat in Board room you don’t know what goes on....no matter what little leaks get fed to ya'll by an insider with an agenda

Already sides have been taken, based on nothing more than rumour and leaks...they maybe right but there again maybe ...just maybe they maybe even worse than the other side.....No one knows for sure

Learn from your past mistakes and stay the **** out of it All the best,

===================================================================

The Saints Forum......

So an exciting Wednesday for nutjobs everywhere - what will be the Trust's reason for the latest adjournment? Who do they have left to blame now? How much closer can CF say they are to taking over the club without actually taking them over?

If you mean the much-adjourned Court appearance, I think thats tomorrow - Thursday 21st?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21444012

Surely the below cannot be correct is there 11.7M parachute payments left? as for the last point Peter Storrie is looking for a position

Conditions of PST council loan.

That the club owned and operated by the trust is the same club that was relegated and has membership of the relevant football league

That the club and its assets are bought for £7.68m, which includes provision for the full and final settlement of the football creditors

That the club owned and operated by the trust obtains all rights to the £11.7m of parachute payments

That the trust obtains a legal charge over Fratton Park

That no other legal charges are made against the income or assets of the club, beyond those set out in the trust's business plan, without the prior consent of the council

That the council receives an assignment of parachute payments to repay the loan or that an investor guarantee is provided by the trust for the full £1.45m

That a subscription agreement for the trust's Fan Share Scheme, High Net Worth Investors and Associate Director Scheme is in place, which has been approved by the city solicitor and does not allow money to be taken out of the club until the council has been repaid

That proof of funds from the three schemes has been demonstrated

That a suitably skilled and experienced chief executive is appointed by the trust

So it appears that they never paid a single instalment for Eric the Viking either; and he's probably owed some wages by the sound of it:

"Erik Huseklepp would not comment on whether he has money outstanding in Portsmouth still. This is because he has signed a confidentiality agreement with Portsmouth.

- This I simply can not talk about, say Huseklepp."

How long before the fans turn on him as well?

If Pompey have broken the terms and conditions of his payments, which they obviously have ("first payment was due in January"), surely the confidentiality agreement goes out of the window too?

Anyway, this line caught my eye: "If Portsmouth go bankrupt, we have formally agreed that it is Bari to make up to us, confirms Roald Bruun-Hanssen."

Which goes against some of the "the players will get nothing if the club is liquidated" rhetoric the PDT trot out at every opportunity.

Putting liquidation and civil war aside for a moment, crunch time is here.

They head next for the mother of all must-win 6-pointers. :scared:

Defeat at Oldham on Saturday (with Lee, Lee, Lee Barnard scoring the winner and celebrating Orient style) would leave pompey at least 12 points from safety - with S****horpe at home to Hartlepool as well, it could be 13 points from safety.

So I reckon they are potentially 4 days away from pencilling relegation firmly onto their calendar of mystery players.

Yes, technically another defeat won't relegate them - but in reality their season could be over by Saturday teatime.

In that case (sadly) the -10 will NOT seem like a punishment ........... so I now expect the Gutless FL to impose it, when it means SFA

If Pompey have broken the terms and conditions of his payments, which they obviously have ("first payment was due in January"), surely the confidentiality agreement goes out of the window too?

Anyway, this line caught my eye: "If Portsmouth go bankrupt, we have formally agreed that it is Bari to make up to us, confirms Roald Bruun-Hanssen."

Which goes against some of the "the players will get nothing if the club is liquidated" rhetoric the PDT trot out at every opportunity.

Yup, I had the benefit of being able to read the original article in Norwegian ;)

Indeed, they took over all responsibilities towards Brann from Bari, when they brought Huseklepp over. But it clearly states that Brann will turn to Bari in case Pompey folds...

It also says that they are secured creditors, so not part of CVA2 - are the €900k part of any budgets we've seen so far?

It also says that they are secured creditors, so not part of CVA2 - are the €900k part of any budgets we've seen so far?

No, not that I am aware of. That is another million euros the trust need to find...... But where this is one unknown footballling debt, there could be more :) :)

@joemichalczuk: After more threats tonight, I've decided not to go through with any interviews as it stands. I've said my piece - I will deal with PST...
nasty bunch aren't they. There again i recall under Lowe how a bunch of our fans went around o peoples houses in a threatening nature.

@joemichalczuk: After more threats tonight, I've decided not to go through with any interviews as it stands. I've said my piece - I will deal with PST...

Oh dear.....

IF he had gone to the radio interviews at least he would have been able to keep a distance between the mongs and the true fans trying to save the club.

Now he is annoyed and upset and knows how to use Social Media properly,

Think PST will shortly wish he HAD gone on air.

Journalist to make "Radio Interview" = Nothing Story

Journalist issued Death Threats IF he speaks on Radio = BIG STORY

He seems to have deleted loads of his tweets? I don't see the one quoted above, and most of the stuff from yesterday appears to have vanished as well?

I'm starting to think they've lost it completely down there.

At least their b0ll0cks usually makes sense. I've got no idea what they're talking about now.

Interesting that they stop Joe telling the world about PST threats by threatening him some more - the irony

Role on PST ownership and the next administration

@NabilHassan79: #pompey court case definitely going ahead tomorrow I'm told, but worth noting it is only the date to set the date for the full hearing.

Why the **** do people need to go to court to set a date for a court case? Just set the date and be done with it FFS! #rant over

Edited by trousers

@NabilHassan79: #pompey court case definitely going ahead tomorrow I'm told, but worth noting it is only the date to set the date for the full hearing.

Why the **** do people need to go to court to set a date for a court case? Just set the date and be done with it FFS! #rant over

It is an excellent device for the legal profession to ramp up costs and fees.

'Why would anyone in their right mind want to invest in Portsmouth, a club in administration diving towards the fourth tier of English football, their brand in tatters and at imminent risk of liquidation? '

Why indeed :D

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})