So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

if we get to Wednesday and you don't have them,then there are good reasons to complain.

if not think people are showing child-like lack of patience - you need the ticket Sunday, not today! Why should season ticket holders have their's sooner just so they can sit in your wallet for a few more days?

Only poster on here so far I have sympathy with is guy travelling from Ireland.

Brought mine in first week and still waiting.. Kids also understandably getting worried... It is poor service from ticket office .. The least they could do is issue a statement.. Will be mega ****ed off if I have to collect from wembley.

agree that they should reassure with an update.

Received mine today. Apparently the last batch were posted yesterday (spoke to Ticket Office) so we should all have them by Monday.

The ticket office also said on Wednesday the final bunch had been sent out then. And then the same Thursday. And then the same Friday.

You might see why some are untrusting!

The ticket office also said on Wednesday the final bunch had been sent out then. And then the same Thursday. And then the same Friday.

Did you buy £58 seats? If so your tickets would most probably have been posted last (like mine) so don't panic yet (easy to say I know!)

Mine have just been delivered by the postie. 8 tickets all together in block 525.

A little disappointed though, mentioned on my postal application that one of our party suffers from vertigo, and we have been issued tickets in ROW 39 of the top tier!!!

Anyone know if that is that the very back row? I can't find any stadium plans that show how many rows in each tier.

Got my tickets at midday of the 15th, so they must have been posted before the official date of release, but I'm not complaining

My mate who is ST holder phoned up this morning because he is missing a couple tickets 1 of which is mine.

They said that they still have thousands left that they havnt posted out yet.

btw the 2 tickets i ordered in my name for my mates i go to games with arrived at 7:45 on last monday, so seems to definatly be ST people whos tickets not been sent.

I was down the ticket office this morning to get a couple of cheap Hartlepool tickets for my mates and the abuse the people working at the ticket office from fans not receiving their Wembley tickets yet was a joke. People were proper shouting at them it was embarassing to be honest

I got my tickets Monday and have ST so I don't think it's just season ticket holders who haven't received their tickets!

i've given up with the mess going on with the ticket office recently,they need to get a grip on their customer service.

talking to a couple of stewards yesterday reckons some of them need retraining.

+500

I think it is going to turn out a lot of these have been stolen by the Royal Mail. The envelope for my second order had been opened and re-sealed by one of their honest employees but it only had one ticket in so I guess they were looking for a larger quantity to pinch.

The club must take some of the blame as stamping the envelopes with 'Southampton Football Club' in red at the top made it very easy for the Royal Mail tea leafs to identify what was inside.

Also, for every other event at Wembley I have been to the tickets were sent out by recorded delivery and had to be signed for. Given the club charged £3 handling fee per ticket I don't think it would be unfair to hae thought that they could have done this.

When your bank send you a new switch card, they take great pains to obscure who it's from and what it contains. Saints wait until the match is sold out, publicise it on their website and the local news, then send highly-prized tickets out in envelopes that scream out to be opened up and robbed.

I'd like the Ticket Office to justify what the £3 per order was for. I assumed it would be for some kind of recorded delivery (which is actually only 75p)

Please explain how you would have done things better ?

How about sending out tickets in the order they were sold. Rather than leaving a massive pile of tickets to deal with less than 2 weeks before the game.

Mate sent an e mail to ticket office asking about un-received tickets, Reply back was that the last batch was being sent out today, so tomorrow/mon/tues everyone should have their tickets

Told the same today when I rang the hotline.

I would have sent out the tickets in the order they were ordered and started a week earlier. See you sunday mate.

+1000

Because the postal service in this country is 'not very good' so people whose tickets were posted today or tomorrow will not know that they haven't received them until about Wednesday and there will not be enough time to receive replacements in the post.

And some of us have ordered tickets for a large group and need to post those tickets on to them. If we get replacements in the post, I'll have to meet 18 people at Wembley before the game to hand them out.

What a joke, and this isn't having a go at you, so assuming the tickets don't come tomorrow that will leave 5 working days (6 if you include the Saturday). As Whitey grandad pointed out if they've not arrived by Wednesday will we be expected to just sit tight and and not worry? If that happens (and you just know it is going to happen to quite a few people) then it's gonna be a case of ringing the club and sorting it out and then them not being able to post out duplicates because of the timescale so that'll then mean having to pick them up at Wembley - possibly having to wait for the team coach, or at the very least causing an inconvenience to the pre match plans.

What a fiasco and all because of bad planning and execution.

+1000

if we get to Wednesday and you don't have them,then there are good reasons to complain.

if not think people are showing child-like lack of patience - you need the ticket Sunday, not today! Why should season ticket holders have their's sooner just so they can sit in your wallet for a few more days?

Only poster on here so far I have sympathy with is guy travelling from Ireland.

What about those of us who have ordered a large batch of tickets that need to be posted on to their members?

My mate who is ST holder phoned up this morning because he is missing a couple tickets 1 of which is mine.

They said that they still have thousands left that they havnt posted out yet.

This is really worrying - I was told by the ticket hotline today that the last of the tickets were sent out yesterday. Who do we believe?

Hi guys. I have 2 tickets in block 531. Looking to exchange for 2 at lower level, as I am scared of heights.

I have 2 x £24 tickets. Ideally swap at same value. Would accept tickets at £34 and give you cash with tickets.

Either 2 adult, or 1 adult + 1 concession (junior).

HAVE TICKETS IN HAND. Looking to exchange over the weekend or early in the week.

thanks

TSIW

Exactly. Finally gave in to nerves when still no tickets this morning even though ordered on first morning of ST-only sales. Was told definitely by woman on line that thelast tickets were sent out on thursday morning

But what was I worrying about? Ring back on wednesday.

Meanwhile ticket office quoted on solent as saying had just about sent them all out ring if not got by monday or tuesday at latest.

It would help if they'd agree on what they are saying.

K.

Mine not arrived, ticket office said sent all remaining tickets sent out yesterday. And she said they were sent first class. Looks like they are telling everyone different things.

She also said they were sent out alphabetically, well if that is the case I should have mine by now as surname begins with H. They said to ring Wednesday if haven't got them by then. There is so many different pieces information being given out, I wish they would make up their mind!

I really hope I don't have to collect the tickets at Wembley, as I won't really look forward to it until I have the tickets in my hand.

Mine not arrived, ticket office said sent all remaining tickets sent out yesterday. And she said they were sent first class. Looks like they are telling everyone different things.

She also said they were sent out alphabetically, well if that is the case I should have mine by now as surname begins with H. They said to ring Wednesday if haven't got them by then. There is so many different pieces information being given out, I wish they would make up their mind!

I really hope I don't have to collect the tickets at Wembley, as I won't really look forward to it until I have the tickets in my hand.

+ 1

Ordered mine on 2nd day of the 2nd stage, got them on Thursday. I'm in row 32 of Block 524, is that near the front or the back? The girl on the phone when I ordered said it was near the front, but then I'm pretty sure she said the block was on the north side of the stadium!

It's high. very high.

Mine came this morning and guess what, I've been well and truly shafted with f****** awful seats even 'though I am a prime ST holder in the Itchen and applied early on Day One. I guess if you don't anybody in the ticket office you've got no chance of a decent seat.

Anyway stuff that, I'm sick of being insulted by this club so I've already handed my tickets over to my lads to do what they like with but for sure this muggins won't be going.

Mine came this morning and guess what, I've been well and truly shafted with f****** awful seats even 'though I am a prime ST holder in the Itchen and applied early on Day One. I guess if you don't anybody in the ticket office you've got no chance of a decent seat.

Anyway stuff that, I'm sick of being insulted by this club so I've already handed my tickets over to my lads to do what they like with but for sure this muggins won't be going.

Hello Rupert.

Have you ever been to Wembley? No seat is an awful seat, get over yourself.

oh **** off, bloody moron. we don't need your support.

no loss there then?

you are either rupert or victor meldrue

What an astonishing reaction..!?!

I received the following reply yesterday, the 19th, to a query about my tickets not arriving "I have looked at your order and can see that you have 7 Adults at £34.00 and 4 Juniors at £17.00. The last batch of posted is being despatched today, if you have not received it by Wednesday let me know and I can arrange for duplicate tickets to be collected from Wembley". I'm sure they will arrive but could be fun on the day if my originals fall into the wrong hands.

Well I havent had mine yet and they are £58 ones.

Whats even worse I have been royally shafted by the BA strike

Still trying to make alternate arrangements. Looks like the over night sleeper from aberdeen and a train back and then a 7.5 hour ferry crossing

I hope they come before friday as that is when I set sail for wembley

it seems all tickets are now posted so fingers crossed all of us that are waiting get them by monday or tuesday.

My gripe with the ticket office is that they should communicate better, surely they owe the fans and the ticket office employees who it seems are getting abuse because of delays...

The club Knew they had over 44000 tickets to sell and distribute, so as a result their planning should have known what staff they need to acheive the task... it seems they messed up some what, and so lessons need to be learnt, and maybe one or two people who are involved in the planning side are not up to the task..

im sure it will all work out well, but come on saints we are fans but we are also your customers !!!! so talk to us... even if its an announcement on the web page.

Right for starters TNT are collecting the final tickets & processing them all Royal Mail have to do is deliver them ! It would help if the tickets were put correctley in the envelopes with the return address on the back & not the front. Hence a large amout of tickets were sent back to St.Marys because of this ! Also all tickets are being sent out in alaphabetical order ! Any 'STOLEN' tickets can easily be duplicated.

My season ticket holder mate's 6 tickets ordered on day 1 still didn't turn up today.

He's on holiday from Monday til Friday so I now have to waste my lunch hour on Monday and probably Tuesday to walk from Whiteley to his house in Titchfield to see if they've arrived!

What a pain in the arse!!!

No tickets on my doormat on my return from MK. Ironic that the 2 JCL tickets I ordered via the area final stubs arrive on the 15th. It seems the majority of fans still waiting are ST holders that ordered them on the 1st day. FFS it will be bang out of order if fans have to fook about picking up duplicates at Wembley on the day.

Right for starters TNT are collecting the final tickets & processing them all Royal Mail have to do is deliver them ! It would help if the tickets were put correctley in the envelopes with the return address on the back & not the front. Hence a large amout of tickets were sent back to St.Marys because of this ! Also all tickets are being sent out in alaphabetical order ! Any 'STOLEN' tickets can easily be duplicated.

I don't think so otherwise I would of had mine by now I would of thought. However I am not panicking yet unlike some on here who think its the end of the world because they have not received their tickets one week before the game. Some right drama queens.

No tickets on my doormat on my return from MK. Ironic that the 2 JCL tickets I ordered via the area final stubs arrive on the 15th. It seems the majority of fans still waiting are ST holders that ordered them on the 1st day. FFS it will be bang out of order if fans have to fook about picking up duplicates at Wembley on the day.

Yeah I'm also ST holder who ordered on first day and there is also someone at work in same position. But then this then wouldn't stack up with the ticket office saying they were sent out alphabetically.

If people end up having to pick up duplicates I wonder what time the ticket office at Wembley will be open from? When I phoned the enquiry line they didn't know, in fact they didn't even know what time the game kicked off! When I asked if they knew what time the Wembley ticket office would be open they said "Oh we don't know that yet, what time does the game start, 3pm?" !!!

I don't think so otherwise I would of had mine by now I would of thought. However I am not panicking yet unlike some on here who think its the end of the world because they have not received their tickets one week before the game. Some right drama queens.

The problem is that if they don't arrive on Monday or Tuesday morning you're put in the position of it being too late to get replacements posted out if the tickets have gone missing. This will then mean the pre match pub crawl to the ground will have to be interupted by getting to the stadium early to find the ticket office and then queue up and try to get your ticket. I've planned every aspect of this weekend to millitary prescision - hotels booked and confirmation letters printed out, train tickets booked and received, tube tickets booked and received, clothes sorted and rucksack ready, and the only missing piece to the jigsaw is the tickets which haven't arrived because our ticket office is utterly useless at selling tickets.

It's all been a learning curve for the Ticket office. When we get to the Play off Final I'm sure it will all go like clockwork!

A learning curve? I think we can only make that judgment after the event and not one week before it then if need be we can learn from it but until then.........