Who would you like to win the Play-Offs? (League 1)

Nexstar

Who would you like to win the playoffs?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to win the playoffs?

• Huddersfield
    • Peterborough
    • MK Dons
    • Bournemouth

Bournemouth (for the local game) or Peterborough (for the terrace).

Isn't the terrace going at the end of this season?

Agree with those who said Bournemouth. No sentiments from me about which has been the best team, I want the easiest away game!

Anyone but Franchise and I'll be happy though.

Isn't the terrace going at the end of this season?

Agree with those who said Bournemouth. No sentiments from me about which has been the best team, I want the easiest away game!

Anyone but Franchise and I'll be happy though.

Really?

**** Peterborough then.

Don't really care as long as it ain't the MK Dons. Despise them.

Strangely enough I kinda want Bournemouth out of the other 3. Having Saints, Pompey, Brighton & Bournemouth in the same league would add good hype to the season. Chuck in Reading as well and then you really do have a mini South Coast League within a League. Just who would South Today focus on the most?

Does anyone know why certain clubs have been allowed to keep their terraces so long?

The Milton Road terrace at the Dell was one of the safest and most modern terraces in the game when we were forced to knock it down, yet Peterboroughs terrace is crumbling an they've been able to keep it for years.

Bournemouth. Just be nice to see a trio of South Coast clubs promoted.

However, Huddersfield totally deserve to be promoted.

The play offs really are ****! If there has to b a play off system I'd much rather it was done in the way that it was when they began. 2 up and 2 down with 3rd & 4th playing 3rd & 4th from bottom in the league above. Much more exciting. A fight for survivial against a fight for promotion.

For example, as things stand this year would see Huddersfield play Doncaster and Peterborough play Sheff Utd. The winners then meet to decide who has a place in the Championship.

Edited by Cestrian Saint

Much as I hate them I'd love another Southern team in the Champ with Brighton and Saints - so Bournemouth reluctantly get my vote.

In my head though I'd like Huddersfield to win - they've done fantastically well this season and they seem a good all round club. Unlike the pikey bunch that support Bompey.

Much as I hate them I'd love another Southern team in the Champ with Brighton and Saints - so Bournemouth reluctantly get my vote.

In my head though I'd like Huddersfield to win - they've done fantastically well this season and they seem a good all round club. Unlike the pikey bunch that support Bompey.

This

Bournemouth, because they'd stand absolutely no chance of competing with us next season. With the right signings, the other three could.

However, Huddersfield are clearly the most deserving of the four.

That Granty bloke is truly wise.

He read my thoughts entirely.

Unless of course the Russians really have been stringing Poopey along to get a better deal out of Eddie in whcih case they would have some money for a change so in hindsight.

I'll wait a week

Well thanks for the near 40% so far - Still don't know whether we'll be getting Hudd or P'Boro in the semi yet. As some have said, if we get P'boro then we will be the last away fans in that end before it goes boring. Should be able to get 3k up there hopefully...

True about us being cack if we got there - would be a laugh, but can't see it.

UTCIAD

P.S Who called us Pikeys? You want Gillingham mate.

go on then, remind us

blew it didn't they, didn't make the final even,which was,IIRC, between Swindon and Millwall.

I can see them beating Bournemouth and then I can see a very motivated Peterborough, who realised that it was the play-offs for them a while back,crapping all over them at

Old Trafford. Huddersfield do not impress me, too much huff and puff and last minute equalisers to be taken seriously.

Huddersfield deserve it - 24 games unbeaten. If we weren't so stubborn (and good) they'd have had 2nd place wrapped up so do feel a bit sorry for them.

Whilst I'd like Bournemouth to do it I dunno if I can be arsed with their pathetic fans calling us scummers etc. for another season. Maybe it's best they stay down.

Huddersfield deserve it - 24 games unbeaten. If we weren't so stubborn (and good) they'd have had 2nd place wrapped up so do feel a bit sorry for them.

Whilst I'd like Bournemouth to do it I dunno if I can be arsed with their pathetic fans calling us scummers etc. for another season. Maybe it's best they stay down.

How many points did they get from those 24 games unbeaten though??

The tariff for getting out of this league is pretty clear 2 points a game give or take a couple, you can go through a whole season unbeaten and still end up with only 46 points and get relegated.Once they lost Pilkington their strike force faded a bit and they drew too many games.We proved it ,you need to be on the up and up at the end, not falling away relying on the points you already have to get you promoted.

As has been said hudd & pboro have better players for someone to pick off them, mk need replacing by fcw

So bmouth as it could/ should be only season to have all 5 of

saints

skates

bmouth

bha

Reading

In same league

But good luck to hudd their form got us up

1 in 5 would be a 'local' match

For me it would be Hudders as they are the most deserving and we could have been in their position, so I would like to think,'There but for the grace of God..........'

But this holds true for Brighton as well.

I would like to see Bournemouth as the South coast plenty of derbies and local games to attend beats travelling many many miles.

P'boro no way, as I don't like Fergie junior, like most.

Franchise Meh.

Huddersfield without a doubt. Best team, decent, proper club, good away day.

Can I change my vote from Bmouth to Uddersfield? Theydeserve it on tis and last seasons perfomances and i have stooped feeling sentimental after the promotin glow has worn off. Don't give a fucjk about Bmouth now

Totally torn on this one.

Huddersfield deserve it, no question.

But Bournemouth.....easy 6 points and another South Coast club would be great.

Ditto.

Huddersfield on merit, but Bournemouth for local bias (and proving they could cope after 'Loyal Eddie' f^cked off).