Yeovil v Saints

Nexstar

We do have a game today, apparently.

Saints Vs Yeovil. Davis. Butterfield, Fonte©, Seaborne, Harding. Guly, Schneiderlin, Cork, Lallana. Connolly, Lambert

On the bench today: Bart, Richardson, Jaidi, Martin, Forte, Chaplow & De Ridder

No Chambo, Hammond or Barnard

I doubt Chambo is fit to start the season, same for Barnard. Not a lot of great attacking options on the bench.

Didnt you see or read about De Ridder Wednesday night then ?

You can oush Guly up front as well......remember we will only get 5 subs this season too.

Started 4-4-2, looking solid but not spectacular. The side in general lacks a bit of pace.

Cork looks gd along with Morgan, but we lack a little balance with guly coming off the line more often than not. Not to say guly is having a bad game, just that the side is affected.

Seabourne untroubled and his distribution looks ok today.

Saints went one up on half time, well worked free kick finished by connolly when everyone assumed ricky would shoot.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Started 4-4-2, looking solid but not spectacular. The side in general lacks a bit of pace.

Cork looks gd along with Morgan, but we lack a little balance with guly coming off the line more often than not. Not to say guly is having a bad game, just that the side is affected.

Seabourne untroubled and his distribution looks ok today.

Saints went one up on half time, well worked free kick finished by connolly when everyone assumed ricky would shoot.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Thanks, any idea what's up with Barnard

Sent from my keyboard by going tappity tap tap

Wonder what Forte can do this half? Two tap ins apart he has done nothing since he joined!

GOAL!!! Forte has just scored an absolute screamer. Picked it up just inside the Yeovil half, beat 3 & fired into far corner! 1-2

aaaaand shut up.